Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The USA Women's Football Team


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. 

Someone told me the quality was better than people think, so I thought I'd give the Netherlands - Sweden semi ten minutes last night. Turns out it only took 30 seconds.

If those are the two best-looking nations in women's football, though, it's back to the beach volleyball from now on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why on earth would anyone want to watch any form of women’s football ?

Fuck off Poesklap.You’re about as welcome here as Dr Mengele is at the Cedar Sinai hospital....

Tsk...

You really need to apply yourself a little more, Spunk Ape... A clap–riddled organ grinder's monkey could have come up with a better rejoinder.

Ho hum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Someone told me the quality was better than people think, so I thought I'd give the Netherlands - Sweden semi ten minutes last night. Turns out it only took 30 seconds.

If those are the two best-looking nations in women's football, though, it's back to the beach volleyball from now on.

Did you have a semi? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. Not me, only nuns and Susan Boyle do it for me.

You rail-painting fucking idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2019 at 19:33, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off Poesklap.You’re about as welcome here as Dr Mengele is at the Cedar Sinai hospital....

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Oh dear, it's a hat trick!

Reported.

Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Oh dear, it's a hat trick!

Reported.

Lol.

Deco, you're on the leader board you cheap whore!

Explain yourself sir

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Oh dear, it's a hat trick!

Reported.

Lol.

You’re in trouble now as you have selectively edited my post to try and frame me you sick weasel.

Reported.

Expect a life changing ban amoeba brain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re in trouble now as you have selectively edited my post to try and frame me you sick weasel.

Reported.

Expect a life changing ban amoeba brain.

Incorrect again. I merely only quoted the part of your post which contravenes your personal rules.

You're in big trouble.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re in trouble now as you have selectively edited my post to try and frame me you sick weasel.

Reported.

Expect a life changing ban amoeba brain.

 

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Oh dear, it's a hat trick!

Reported.

Lol.

Will people stop getting reported 

Or I'll report you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Yes but you're sharing the same bill as the site's happy hooker 'that Eric' and is effluent band 

I'm building a hadron collider. It's going to have plywood paddles to push the protons round really fast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm building a hadron collider. It's going to have plywood paddles to push the protons round really fast.

I don't want to burst your bubble chummer, but the 'bondage' in 'cosmic bondage' is not what you think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I preferred the brunette one* out of ABBA. Looked like more of a goer.

*not Bjorn or Benny.

excellent choice Authoritah. Her parentage passed all my aryan 'checks'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that this fucking cuntfest is over can we please get back to reporting on real football and get rid of the caterwalling dykes that have taken over tv and radio for the last fucking month.Womens rugby,womens fucking cricket?. Give me as fucking break.I wonder what's stopping the Beeb and Sky giving them their own channel with 24 hour wall to wall(wail to wail)lezzers fucking about trying to be men.Ill tell you why,because no one would watch the cunt that's why,try putting the shite on Sky 'pay per view' and just see how many people won't  pay for it and watch it.They know it and know that it'd be a commercial fucking disaster.

12 million watched it.Bollocks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now that this fucking cuntfest is over can we please get back to reporting on real football and get rid of the caterwalling dykes that have taken over tv and radio for the last fucking month.Womens rugby,womens fucking cricket?. Give me as fucking break.I wonder what's stopping the Beeb and Sky giving them their own channel with 24 hour wall to wall(wail to wail)lezzers fucking about trying to be men.Ill tell you why,because no one would watch the cunt that's why,try putting the shite on Sky 'pay per view' and just see how many people won't  pay for it and watch it.They know it and know that it'd be a commercial fucking disaster.

12 million watched it.Bollocks

 

You'll just have to go back to having a wank over your grumble pamphlets, Neil. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...