CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Pete said:

People killed by baseballs - 850 from 1862 to 2007.    Does this include the 849 strangled or fucked to death by paedos , on their way home from baseball-practice?

As far as I know, neither Jimmy Savile, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris or Gary Glitter ever came to the US from the UK to hang around baseball parks for the purpose of molesting or killing children. Being one of their fellow citizens, maybe you're privy to some info that I'm not.

As for your idiotic implication that pedophilia is only an American problem, but not a British one, I'll just leave you with this...

Child sexual abuse in the United Kingdom has been reported in the country throughout its history.

The true number of offences remains doubtful, generally assumed to be larger, due to expected unreported cases of child abuse. Some 90% of the sexually abused children were abused by people who they knew, and about one out of every three abused children did not tell anyone else about it.

• England: In 2016–17 there were 43,522 recorded sexual offences against children under 16 years old, and a further 11,324 offences against young people aged over 16 and under 18. Police recorded 6,009 rapes of children aged under 13 years, and 6,299 rapes of children under 16 years.
  • Wales: In 2016–17 there were 2,845 recorded sexual offences against children under 16 years old. Police recorded 446 rapes of children aged under 13 years, and 340 rapes of children under 16 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_in_the_United_Kingdom

28 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

As far as I know, neither Jimmy Savile, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris or Gary Glitter ever came to the US from the UK to hang around baseball parks for the purpose of molesting or killing children. Being one of their fellow citizens, maybe you're privy to some info that I'm not.

As for your idiotic implication that pedophilia is only an American problem, but not a British one, I'll just leave you with this...

Child sexual abuse in the United Kingdom has been reported in the country throughout its history.

The true number of offences remains doubtful, generally assumed to be larger, due to expected unreported cases of child abuse. Some 90% of the sexually abused children were abused by people who they knew, and about one out of every three abused children did not tell anyone else about it.

• England: In 2016–17 there were 43,522 recorded sexual offences against children under 16 years old, and a further 11,324 offences against young people aged over 16 and under 18. Police recorded 6,009 rapes of children aged under 13 years, and 6,299 rapes of children under 16 years.
  • Wales: In 2016–17 there were 2,845 recorded sexual offences against children under 16 years old. Police recorded 446 rapes of children aged under 13 years, and 340 rapes of children under 16 years.

The real problem - is that you fucking liked it.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Pete said:

People killed by baseballs - 850 from 1862 to 2007.    Does this include the 849 strangled or fucked to death by paedos , on their way home from baseball-practice?

All those deaths in baseball were from the players contracting AIDS from all the gay bum sex that goes on in the changing rooms after a baseball match.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, puh-lease.

Cricket pitchers or "bowlers" or whatever the fuck you call them, don't even actually throw the ball (which is less than one ounce heavier and a fraction of an inch bigger than a baseball) all the way to the batter. They do some gay-ass, limp-wristed pansy looking throw at the ground so that it bounces to some other pansy faggot holding a bat that's as wide as a fucking boat oar.

I guess a sissy cunt like you thinks hitting a bouncing ball with a boat paddle is some kind of big fucking deal, but for those of us who grew up playing a game where you have to hit a ball that's streaking through the air, with a round, narrow bat that's no bigger in diameter than the ball is, it's a whole lot of "who gives a shit?"

Also, there have been 5 times more people killed by baseballs than by cricket balls.

People killed by baseballs: 850 from 1862 to 2007

https://slate.com/culture/2009/05/death-at-the-ballpark-a-compendium-of-all-the-people-who-have-died-at-baseball-games.html

People killed by cricket balls: 170 from 1858 to 2014

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/174-people-killed-playing-cricket-study

Oops…. Looks like you're full of shit.

Again.

Christ how soft and jelly like must american's heads be to die from getting hit with a baseball. Tell you what how about i throw a cricket ball full force at your face with no protection and see if it doesn't shatter your orbital bone at the very least. I've actually got a baseball and it weighs nothing, i imagine your atrophied, flabby diabetic arms wouldn't have the strength to hit a cricket ball with a cricket bat anyway lol. Baseball is literally based on a British schoolgirl's game(rounders) nuff said 😆 👍

Guest Erroreptile404
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. I once came second in a Brad Pitt lookalike competition.  

A Pakistani won it.

A you sure it wasn't a Clive Owen lookalike contest lol 👍

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Another fucking wanker implying that another user is a paedophile. Don’t expect Mr(s) Roops to do shit about it Yank, but at least you know you are getting to the saddos. They can’t handle you Yank.

My congratulations.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another fucking wanker implying that another user is a paedophile. Don’t expect Mr(s) Roops to do shit about it Yank, but at least you know you are getting to the saddos. They can’t handle you Yank.

My congratulations.

Sounds more like he's implying that he was the victim.

Just drop it, you whining little hard done by, snowflake cunt.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds more like he's implying that he was the victim.

Just drop it, you whining little hard done by, snowflake cunt.

What a shame that Justin Trudeau doesn’t have your fucking front. But then, he’s not a two bob Hardman like you is he?

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What a shame that Justin Trudeau doesn’t have your fucking front. But then, he’s not a two bob Hardman like you is he?

Try reading your PMs. Then you would see the apology. But you'd much rather stick your fingers in your ears and say ner-ner-na-ner-ner.. 

Allowing you to continue this snowflake, attention seeking campaign of victimhood.

youre nothing but a skint Jussie Smollet.

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you can find a study on the number of cricket deaths in Britain, please post them, because I searched fairly extensively and could find nothing on the subject.

As for the population differences between the US and Australia (or Britain), that is not relevant for the purposes of this discussion because the entire populations of each country don't play baseball or cricket. I assume the respective percentages of each country who play each game are not the same, either.

In order for the comparative total populations of each country to be relevant, we would need to know the percentage of each country who play each game. Then we could determine the number of deaths compared to the total number of participants in each sport and compare that number.

Whilst it is not relevant, it was you who inferred that deaths by cricket and baseball were worldwide figures which led to you making a wholly erroneous analysis.

I may be a statistics nerd but I'm not sad enough to accede to your request.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's OK.

I've always enjoyed the feel of my arse. 

That's OK.

I've always enjoyed the feel of my arse. 

Much as I love your arse Yank, despite having never felt it, you are wrong about the cricket thing. Yes, cricket is generally played by posh poofs etc etc , but have you ever held a cricket ball in your hand.? If you had you would know it is a fucking cannonball compared to a baseball. You have to have bottle to face up to some cunt launching that fucking thing at you from 22 yards away.

Also,  no cunt has mentioned that baseball fielders have those gloves  with big fucking foam padded fingers. Are you telling me that you can’t catch a baseball with your bare hands? That’s just fucking poofery and there’s no way back from that.

Can I just clarify that , whilst 0.0007% of the entire under-16 American baseball playing community - have been severely buggered , suffocated , or summarily disposed of in a psycho-sexual manner , on their way home - (with only one closely-related death , being a 2-year old that was actually hit by a ball on the field) - the fact remains that baseball is a lot safer than cricket.  If you can get over the minority-events of anal-destruction , and unwitting termination of promising , developing life , by grown men with exceptionally large sexual-organs - then it’s a fun game that parents should encourage.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can I just clarify that , whilst 0.0007% of the entire under-16 American baseball playing community - have been severely buggered , suffocated , or summarily disposed of in a psycho-sexual manner , on their way home - (with only one closely-related death , being a 2-year old that was actually hit by a ball on the field) - the fact remains that baseball is a lot safer than cricket.  If you can get over the minority-events of anal-destruction , and unwitting termination of promising , developing life - by grown men with exceptionally large sexual-organs.

Yeah, just fuck off mate. Same old same old. Nobody is impressed with your constant references to anal intercourse. Try having an opinion about something. Wanker.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, just fuck off mate. Same old same old. Nobody is impressed with your constant references to anal intercourse. Try having an opinion about something. Wanker.

At least I don’t masturbate to my own posts - or ask Roops to do it for me.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Your original comment was to Salty. And you were implying that he was the victim, not the perpetrator. Correct?

and my follow up was just a continuation of @cuntspotters running joke.. "I know I do". 

Yet I see someone's been shit stirring. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet I see someone's been shit stirring. 

Fuck.  More anal references.  Just when I’d thought I was cured.

Taking your full comment Eric , my answers are yes , yes , yes , sure , and yes , the pathetic little admin-licking worm.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Meaningless bollocks. Obviously a cunt who has been on here before but changed his name because he was shown up as a wanker.

Guess what shithead? You’re still a fucking wanker! I must admit i’m one of those cunts who is not that receptive to change........but I know a wanker when I see one.

How comes so many of your female teachers end up in court for fucking 14 year old pupils? 

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Meaningless bollocks. Obviously a cunt who has been on here before but changed his name because he was shown up as a wanker.

Guess what shithead? You’re still a fucking wanker! I must admit i’m one of those cunts who is not that receptive to change........but I know a wanker when I see one.

I fucking hope not, or I just accused a bunch of innocent American dirt bike enthusiasts of being faggot cunts who have no right to be picky about what hole they groom yesterday due to being fully grown men who like to play in the dirt. @Pete is this true?