CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly. Now its an even more controversial accusation to make. Now you're officially going against the established norms when you call someone a nonce, fucking hell you might even just make a few likes out of sheer shock value before you're fucked off to the cooler. The only thing you've done by writing it down is guarantee the fact that one of your lot will have to show up to enforce it, and nothing brings a crowd of cynical, sarcastic, jeering cunts faster than some piggies with a paddy wagon.

I'm sure this is the right path to take though. Its not like anyone has ever had a dig at another punters family members for cheap shock value since that rule was written. This will all work out fine.

Faced with that logic, I guess we'd better dispense with the rules then, of course the site will either implode or be closed down within 30 days - guaranteed. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I accept your reluctant acquiescence that I was correct re: the basic facts of the subject at hand, though I freely admit you are correct about the misogynistic condescension part, little missy. 

Nothing wrong with "the facts", just your deductive analysis.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like you're butt-hurt at a little girly kicking your sorry ass.

That time of the month, eh? 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Got it. 👍🏻

(I'll tiptoe around quietly so I don't further upset you)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’d rather be called a nonce , than a manipulator of statistics.

Don't worry, everyone knows the only thing you manipulate is your boyfriend's cock with your tongue.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Don't worry, everyone knows the only thing you manipulate is your boyfriend's cock with your tongue.

I’m glad your statistics only went up to 2007.   Shows you like fiddling with figures that are at least 12 years old.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, I already made that joke this month. Find something else.

I don't recognize or adhere to any copyrights on jokes made around here, whether written or implied.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't recognize or adhere to any copyrights on jokes made around here, whether written or implied.

No need you square your shoulders at me, Yank. Just pointing out that this particular dig will be easily disarmed by Roops due to its logical window of use already being used.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Pete said:

I’m glad your statistics only went up to 2007.   Shows you like fiddling with figures that are at least 12 years old.

For the purposes of an internet pissing match, they made the point I wanted to make and adequately refuted the claim made by some sorty-ass poof who's never played sports in his sissy boy life. That point being that baseball is st least as, if not more dangerous than cricket based on the number of deaths over approximately the same time period in two different countries where the two sports are, respectively popular.

Given that it's highly doubtful that the rate of these deaths would have changed over 12 years, you are obviously just grasping at straws.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

No need you square your shoulders at me, Yank. Just pointing out that this particular dig will be easily disarmed by Roops due to its logical window of use already being used.

No shoulder squaring. But I think you miss the point of the joke, as logic is not part of the equation when engaging in blatant "misogynistic condescension". One does it for the sheer pleasure of it and there's no such thing as too much in a given time period.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

some sorty-ass poof who's never played sports in his sissy boy life.

Oh i have salty it's just they weren't embarrassingly shit and blatantly homosexual american sports.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That point being that baseball is st least as, if not more dangerous than cricket

no 😂😂 

Just now, Pete said:

Fucking dirty director - putting pre-teens at the front of the crowd , licking lollies!   No wonder you had this in your favoUrites Salty.

@Mrs Roops Are you seeing now how some punters are automatically programmed to fight against the written rule, simply because its there? This will probably happen a lot more now...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh i have salty it's just they weren't embarrassingly shit and blatantly homosexual american sports.

no 😂😂 

Talk about blatantly homosexual sports....

You'll never see American baseball players going on and on about their poofy "pink balls". 

Just now, Roadkill said:

@Mrs Roops Are you seeing now how some punters are automatically programmed to fight against the written rule, simply because its there? This will probably happen a lot more now...

Two separate , un-connected statements. The first concerned the questionable director. The second pointed out that I wasn’t surprised Salty had this in his favourites - but that could well be due to the American flag being waved by one of the girlies. Totally benign , and a rule-respecting comment.   At no time are any boundaries crossed.

I must admit , I would have been naked , and up that fucking ladder in seconds.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fucking dirty director - putting pre-teens at the front of the crowd , licking lollies!   No wonder you had this in your favoUrites Salty.

Just because your dirty little mind is down in the gutter doesn't mean everyone else's is.

You'd probably do well to keep your pervy fantasies to yourself.