CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Erroreptile404
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My teacher told me I’d be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but so far I’ve made three mugs and a vase, so fuck you Mrs Bellamy!

Groan 😑 i'll give you a like for that.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You'll never see American baseball players going on and on about their poofy "pink balls". 

No they just give each other a reach around in the showers afterwards.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yank, for whatever reason you seem to be under the misconception that you're on some kind of roll today. Such delusions can lead to unwanted conflict, such as getting your head metaphorically kicked in and being systematically hunted down and triggered into an embarrassing meltdown by any means necessary. Sit the fuck down, you "ain't shit".

Sounds more to me like YOU are the one who is under that impression.

All I can do is thank you for tacitly, though unintentionally, admitting it.

As for the rest, your big, tough, scary words are just that... words and nothing more.

I am more than confident in my ability to more than "hold my own" (ok, bring on the masturbation jokes) against "you lot".

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sounds more to me like YOU are the one who is under that impression.

All I can do is thank you for tacitly, though unintentionally, admitting it.

As for the rest, your big, tough, scary words are just that... words and nothing more.

I am more than confident in my ability to more than "hold my own" (ok, bring on the masturbation jokes) against "you lot".

Are you familiar with Danth's Law?

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you familiar with Danth's Law?

If you have actually reduced yourself to quoting a so-called "law" that was created from the sub-moronic, internet gaming world, you might as well just go back to your World of Warcraft forum or whichever forum you post on that's devoted to whichever gamer geek thing you've chosen to waste your life in pursuit of from your mother's basement, because living in the adult world as I do, I couldn't care less about any of that childishness. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As a Scot I have no skin in the cricket game, pink or otherwise. However, I do know logical fallacies when I see them.

Fine.

Now go ahead and point out which logical fallacy you think you've identified, then explain exactly how and why it is one.

Just now, ratcum said:

why is that loathsome sack of purulence Russell Grant still alive? You'd think even a limited crowd funding effort would have seen him killed.

Fuck, I'd do it for nothing.

He's on my kill list, Ratty, but its alphabetical. I might just force feed him Russel Brand feet first to maximise the suffering of all parties - Grant will undoubtedly choke on lungfuls of greasy hair at the end. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You are way out of your depth, Yank. However which shark is gonna take a chunk out of your morbidly obese frame is uncertain.

That's funny. You actually think I'm scared of your effeminate hissing and spitting?

Bring it on Majorette.

Your depth doesn't cover my ankles, you big girl's blouse.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For someone who earlier accused Roops of being on the rag you seem suspiciously bad tempered today...

Tit for tat, "mate".

Tit for tat.

Maybe a couple of you "blokes" could use a tampon change yourselves.

Just a suggestion.

19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you have actually reduced yourself to quoting a so-called "law" that was created from the sub-moronic, internet gaming world, you might as well just go back to your World of Warcraft forum or whichever forum you post on that's devoted to whichever gamer geek thing you've chosen to waste your life in pursuit of from your mother's basement, because living in the adult world as I do, I couldn't care less about any of that childishness. 

Oh, you Googled it then? I suppose you must have, as I didn't actually quote it, you vacuous, jumped up Floridian fuck. You’re living down to every negative American stereotype quite nicely. 

• Like 2

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Tit for tat, "mate".

Tit for tat.

Maybe a couple of you "blokes" could use a tampon change yourselves.

You seem under the illusion that this is "banter". All you've been doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA, NO YOU ARE!!" Engage or fuck off, you boring Yankee-doodle cunt. Don't expect everyone to listen to you go on about how the light shines out of your arse without calling you on your bullshit if you're not going to add anything to the table.

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Now go ahead and point out which logical fallacy you think you've identified, then explain exactly how and why it is one.

With the global population fast approaching eight billion, the odds against any specific individual actually being the stupidest person on the planet are fairly high. I’d risk a tenner on you, though, I think you might just have fucking nailed it.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seem under the illusion that this is "banter". All you've been doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA, NO YOU ARE!!" Engage or fuck off, you boring Yankee-doodle cunt. Don't expect everyone to listen to you go on about how the light shines out of your arse without calling you on your bullshit if you're not going to add anything to the table.

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."

• Like 1