CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

There was no problem with a few jokes in the same vein but after wading through three pages I was reaching for the Red Bull.

Heaven forbid anyone actually has fun here, eh?  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Naturally, punters wishing to ham up their Bob Monkhouse tribute acts are free to continue with the porcine play on words by creating a thread in the Open Corner.

How about you take all the posts you deleted, create a new thread for them then repost them in it? 👍

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've been looking through some of the earliest non-archived posts on here tonight. Did you know people actually used to get along?

None of this silly "I'm the best on here" bollocks and nowhere near as much animosity between punters. Threads tended to just end instead of trail off into long lists of slagging, chest beating, or whingeing.

I wonder what the fuck happened?

I go back to the Holy Moly-era of Cunts Corner ("Fuck off Grandad!") - there's some Google-search proof out there in cyberspace and I can safely say that threads lasted longer, on topic, and contributing parties vented spleen at each other much less back in those days .......when George Formby played the Alhambra and we gave the Mau Mau a bloody good hiding

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I used to get along with everyone apart from trolls. When I rejoined back in 2016.. I noticed a lot of things has changed. 

More trolls who have decided to play the clever game by softening their approach but still cause trouble and derailments. Thus making it more difficult to detect. 

That's the way I see it RK. 

I don't mind the slagging off to a point, but its really starting to get old now that every single cunt is playing the same character. 

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Q: What is a pig's preferred form of communication?

A: a ham radio

lol

Q: What is Erroreptile404's preferred form of communication?

A: a DICK-taphone.

lol

Guest Erroreptile404
24 minutes ago, Ape said:

I thought it was writing on walls with dog shit.

Oh dear trying to suck up to the yank now, you really are a pathetic little, weaselly worm of a man aren't you. 

9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh dear trying to suck up to the yank now, you really are a pathetic little, weaselly worm of a man aren't you. 

Please don’t confuse me taking any available opportunity to take the piss out of you with “sucking up to the yank”, you shit-scribing freak.

Edited by Ape
If you don't eat yer pudding, you can't have any meat How can you have any meat if you don't beat yer meat?" What kind of a prick has this as a signature?

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please don’t confuse me taking any available opportunity to take the piss out of you with “sucking up to the yank”, you shit-scribing freak.

You were practically crying over on that shipping container thread...prick. Grow a personality and fuck off you boring tosser.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

I was practically crying? Sorry, but as usual you’re talking utter shit. Pissy little weirdo.

Is it true you invented the world's first bean fart powered hovercraft and hold the Guiness world record for being first to cross to the english channel in it? Is that what you meant by "aerospace engineer"...? lol

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There was no problem with a few jokes in the same vein but after wading through three pages I was reaching for the Red Bull.

Naturally, punters wishing to ham up their Bob Monkhouse tribute acts are free to continue with the porcine play on words by creating a thread in the Open Corner.

Was anyone complaining about the content of the thread as it seemed to be quite popular with lots of members joining in? Was it not high brow enough to avoid summary deletion? I thought you wanted a bit less of punters slagging each other off incessantly. Still, You know best.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was anyone complaining about the content of the thread as it seemed to be quite popular with lots of members joining in? Was it not high brow enough to avoid summary deletion? I thought you wanted a bit less of punters slagging each other off incessantly. Still, You know best.  Keep up the good work.

Quite. 👍👍