CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Was anyone complaining about the content of the thread as it seemed to be quite popular with lots of members joining in? Was it not high brow enough to avoid summary deletion? I thought you wanted a bit less of punters slagging each other off incessantly. Still, You know best.  Keep up the good work.

Well, I query the use of the phrase "quite popular", however any casual visitor dropping in may well have thought, "what Beano comic hell is this?"

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I query the use of the phrase "quite popular", however any casual visitor dropping in may well have thought, "what Beano comic hell is this?"

These casual visitors would be dropping in expecting to see what?

I would think anyone who casually dropped in to a site called Cunts Corner, would not have such strange expectations of high intellectual, reasonable and serious debate on the cutting edge topics of the day, as you seem to assume.

A more likely expectation IMOH would be to see a bunch of cunts bantering  in the presumed way I.e. like a bunch of cunts.

Just my interpretation of things. I am not in any way saying that you don’t know better, just putting out an alternative view, however ridiculous you might, with your vastly superior knowledge of most, if not every subject, think it to be.

As for describing the activity the other night as ‘quite popular’, the fact that quite a few members were participating in same ‘Beano comic hell’ without abusing each others every post and having a bit of light hearted, but admittedly daft fun seems to me to justify the description.

Always happy to learn from, and defer to, your superior knowledge and understanding of all things.     KB.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

These casual visitors would be dropping in expecting to see what?

I would think anyone who casually dropped in to a site called Cunts Corner, would not have such strange expectations of high intellectual, reasonable and serious debate on the cutting edge topics of the day, as you seem to assume.

A more likely expectation IMOH would be to see a bunch of cunts bantering  in the presumed way I.e. like a bunch of cunts.

Just my interpretation of things. I am not in any way saying that you don’t know better, just putting out an alternative view, however ridiculous you might, with your vastly superior knowledge of most, if not every subject, think it to be.

As for describing the activity the other night as ‘quite popular’, the fact that quite a few members were participating in same ‘Beano comic hell’ without abusing each others every post and having a bit of light hearted, but admittedly daft fun seems to me to justify the description.

Always happy to learn from, and defer to, your superior knowledge and understanding of all things.     KB.

Yeah, this is Cunts Corner, a place to kick off with informed and irreverent comment. We don't want to become Chuckles Corner or Puns R Us - they have their place but not three pages worth.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, this is Cunts Corner, a place to kick off with informed and irreverent comment. We don't want to become Chuckles Corner or Puns R Us - they have their place but not three pages worth.

Comparing any other website to Cunts Corner, is like comparing Bhad Bhabie to Mozart.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
19 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Is it true you invented the world's first bean fart powered hovercraft and hold the Guiness world record for being first to cross to the english channel in it? Is that what you meant by "aerospace engineer"...? lol

Soooooo..... lemme guess..... is this an example of that razor edged wit you and a couple of other sore-dickheads around here love to accuse me of not having?

If so, thank God I don't.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sure thing, Hot Lips...

tumblr_nkbe4bbU5X1qjl2fdo1_400.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Loretta Swit had quite a nice arse didn't she. Pity about the bark stripper mouth. I only remember her doing one other thing. Some shit horror film called 'Race With The Devil'. Peter Fonda was in it.

I think she did an episode of Hawaii Five-0.

CBS_HAWAII_FIVE_O_7115_IMAGE_CIAN_388764

The original one, of course.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I googled her. She was the original Christine Cagney, in the pilot for Cagney & Lacey. Tyne Daly was the only one who ever played the annoying, sweaty, pregnant one.

I saw that picture of her and Tyne together in uniform, but I didn't bother to look further into it.

Tyne was young and hot when she co-starred with Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry's doomed partner in The Enforcer.

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I saw that picture of her and Tyne together in uniform, but I didn't bother to look further into it.

Tyne was young and hot when she co-starred with Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry's doomed partner in The Enforcer.

"Hypothetical situation huh.. Alright, I'm standing on the street corner, and Mrs Grey there propositions me. She says that if I come home with her, for $5, she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony..."

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I lied about the length of Decimus’ holiday. 

Sorry. 

22 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Is it true you invented the world's first bean fart powered hovercraft and hold the Guiness world record for being first to cross to the english channel in it? Is that what you meant by "aerospace engineer"...? lol

Is it true that this is an accurate likeness of you?

error_complete_by_roadkill3692_ddfg2um-f

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How did you gain access to my private collection, Ape? This wasn't drawn with malicious intent - I was just imagining him in his natural environment...

Never you mind how I got it, people need to see what @Erroreptile404looks like in real life. I fucking knew he collected dog shit, and now it’s official.

• Like 1