CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Soooooo..... lemme guess..... is this an example of that razor edged wit you and a couple of other sore-dickheads around here love to accuse me of not having?

If so, thank God I don't.

Don’t listen to those wankers who don’t appreciate you Yank. Now listen, I can get a cheap flight to Miami arriving 2.10 pm on Friday November 1st. 

Er, the problem is that I will have to stay on an extra couple of days because to take advantage of the cheap price I can’t leave until Wednesday 6th. Still, that’s no problem to you is it mate? 

Hey, I can take you down to the local bars and introduce you to some people who have some life and a pair of bollocks. Obviously you don’t know these places, and neither do I, but I can find them, trust me.

I need to buy the game tickets pretty soon Yank so I need to know if you’ve got the bottle to mix with nasty, rough people without shitting your pants. My treat obviously.

Let me know Yank. 

Your pal, Judge xx

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t listen to those wankers who don’t appreciate you Yank. Now listen, I can get a cheap flight to Miami arriving 2.10 pm on Friday November 1st. 

Er, the problem is that I will have to stay on an extra couple of days because to take advantage of the cheap price I can’t leave until Wednesday 6th. Still, that’s no problem to you is it mate? 

Hey, I can take you down to the local bars and introduce you to some people who have some life and a pair of bollocks. Obviously you don’t know these places, and neither do I, but I can find them, trust me.

I need to buy the game tickets pretty soon Yank so I need to know if you’ve got the bottle to mix with nasty, rough people without shitting your pants. My treat obviously.

Let me know Yank. 

Your pal, Judge xx

I don't live anywhere near Miami. It would take me several hours just to drive there.

Plus, I gave up drinking years ago.

Guest judgetwi
On 04/09/2019 at 05:05, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't live anywhere near Miami. It would take me several hours just to drive there.

Plus, I gave up drinking years ago.

Anti Semite eh? I get the picture Yank. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Anti Semite eh? I get the picture Yank. 

Nope. Not at all. I couldn't care less about anyone's religious affiliation.

Assuming you aren't just "having me on" about the whole thing, the reason is because I just don't want to drive several hundred miles and spend half a day getting to Miami.

And I can't anyway.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Assuming you aren't just "having me on" about the whole thing, the reason is because I just don't want to drive several hundred miles and spend half a day getting to Miami.

So you’re saying you don’t like Harvey Weinstein?

Guest judgetwi
On 06/09/2019 at 01:03, Salty Piss Flap said:

And I can't anyway.

I give up. There’s no point in taking the piss out of a dimmo like you.

You just don’t get it do you Yank?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't mind him Salty. He's a miserable cunt. If you ever visit England, you can come and stay with me. So long as you don't start trying to clean your arse in my bathroom sink. And you bring a few cans of Pabst Colt 45 with you.

Not sure how he expected me to respond, though I did indicate earlier that I was aware he might have been "having me on" as you Brits say (or "putting me on" as we say), so I can at least lay claim to not being a 100% total mug (rube).

Are you telling me you can't get Colt 45 over there?

That's what I had been drinking the night I got busted for DUI and reckless driving when I was 17. 

Some prefer "The Bull" (Schlitz Malt Liquor).

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not sure how he expected me to respond, though I did indicate earlier that I was aware he might have been "having me on" as you Brits say (or "putting me on" as we say), so I can at least lay claim to not being a 100% total mug (rube).

That's what I had been drinking the night I got busted for DUI and reckless driving when I was 17. 

Some prefer "The Bull" (Schlitz Malt Liquor).

We used to have Colt 45 available pretty much everywhere. It seems to have become rare recently. I assume because our market for American beer has been carpet bombed by Ant- shower Boosh and their flavourless dishwater. 

Colt 45 is proper beer that actually tastes of something. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 07/09/2019 at 17:54, Salty Piss Flap said:

When you were 17 was a long time ago Yank. We used to have Colt 45 over here then but they fucked themselves with a disastrous advertising campaign. It showed working class blokes wearing hard hats ( blue collar guys as you call them, but the image has far more venom in this country) sitting at a bar drinking beer and being fat. Sorry, but fat beer drinkers don’t like to be reminded of what they are. End of Colt 45 in this country.

Cue endless dick wads saying I ( meaning me, the bloke with balls) am  a fat beer drinker...... blah, blah, heard it all before.

55 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

When you were 17 was a long time ago Yank. We used to have Colt 45 over here then but they fucked themselves with a disastrous advertising campaign. It showed working class blokes wearing hard hats ( blue collar guys as you call them, but the image has far more venom in this country) sitting at a bar drinking beer and being fat. Sorry, but fat beer drinkers don’t like to be reminded of what they are. End of Colt 45 in this country.

Cue endless dick wads saying I ( meaning me, the bloke with balls) am  a fat beer drinker...... blah, blah, heard it all before.

Not at all. Most 'shut-in's' prefer white cider. Did you instruct your domicilary carer to procure you an extra 3 litres tonight?

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Guess they must've really hated this character then....

DjIy1r8W4AETxv5.jpg:large

One of the coolest "blokes" on TV afaic.

13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Guess they must've really hated this character then....

DjIy1r8W4AETxv5.jpg:large

One of the coolest "blokes" on TV afaic.

You know who to look out for at the airport now, Salty? Just make sure you've got a disabled ramp and obviously put the back seats down.

Not that he's gonna be visiting the good old US of A, anytime soon. He hasn't left his south London tower block since 1999, he just observes the world through high powered binoculars.

Edited by Major Cunt
Over-fucking-worked!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You know who to look out for at the airport now, Salty? Just make sure you've got a disabled ramp and obviously put the back seats down.

Not that he's gonna be visiting the good old US of A, anytime soon. He hasn't left his south London tower block since 1999, he just observes the world through high powered binoculars.

I've got nothing against him. He tries to give me a hard time, but I don't take it seriously.

He seems like basically a good sort.

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not at all. Most 'shut-in's' prefer white cider. Did you instruct your domicilary carer to procure you an extra 3 litres tonight?

Indeed I did but all I got was “ pierdol sie, spierdalaj.” Fuck knows what that means. The sooner that fat bitch fucks off back to Lithuania, or wherever the fuck she comes from the better. Fucking whore.