CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed I did but all I got was “ pierdol sie, spierdalaj.” Fuck knows what that means. The sooner that fat bitch fucks off back to Lithuania, or wherever the fuck she comes from the better. Fucking whore.

It's Polish for fuck off. Just say 'Stara Kuruva', and exit before the inevitable reaction to being called an 'old whore'. 

But you already know all this.

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Guess they must've really hated this character then....

DjIy1r8W4AETxv5.jpg:large

One of the coolest "blokes" on TV afaic.

Indeed, they may be the largest consumers of canned beer but they don’t want to be reminded that’s what they look like. They should have had David Beckham (well his equivalent back then) knocking back the Colt 45. 

Did you see the Jets last night Yank? Fucking disgrace. 16-3 up going into the 4th quarter and lose 17-16. Missed an extra point and a field goal. Fucking tragic but SOJ.

Still, at least the Fins got a good bashing. Those cunts are even worse than us.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, they may be the largest consumers of canned beer but they don’t want to be reminded that’s what they look like. They should have had David Beckham (well his equivalent back then) knocking back the Colt 45. 

Did you see the Jets last night Yank? Fucking disgrace. 16-3 up going into the 4th quarter and lose 17-16. Missed an extra point and a field goal. Fucking tragic but SOJ.

Still, at least the Fins got a good bashing. Those cunts are even worse than us.

Ye got that all backwards, bub.

Go Fins!!!! - Suck it Jets!!!! 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't like American football, but those black LA Raiders jackets that all the 'homies' adopted as gang colours in the 80s were fucking cool. 

They were originally the Oakland Raiders, prior to moving to Los Angeles and became the Oakland Raiders again after they moved back there.

In both cities, they had a long standing reputation for being the bad boys of the NFL. The outlaw team. They have some hard core fans, too.

Check out these pics...

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1RFPM_enUS862US862&biw=1094&bih=618&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XbJ3XbCqN9Gc5gKpw62wCw&q=oakland+raiders+fans+pictures&oq=oakland+raiders+fans+&gs_l=img.1.1.0l5j0i30j0i8i30j0i24l2.56158.63006..65507...1.0..0.126.1417.1j12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.1vbKArCFygY

57 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

They were originally the Oakland Raiders, prior to moving to Los Angeles and became the Oakland Raiders again after they moved back there.

In both cities, they had a long standing reputation for being the bad boys of the NFL. The outlaw team. They have some hard core fans, too.

Check out these pics...

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1RFPM_enUS862US862&biw=1094&bih=618&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XbJ3XbCqN9Gc5gKpw62wCw&q=oakland+raiders+fans+pictures&oq=oakland+raiders+fans+&gs_l=img.1.1.0l5j0i30j0i8i30j0i24l2.56158.63006..65507...1.0..0.126.1417.1j12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.1vbKArCFygY

They look like they're having a laugh with it. Good on them, I like the 'pirate noir' theme, and the bloke decked out as beetlejuice is good. I remember the team getting criticism in the 80s and 90s for promoting gang culture, probably because plastic gangster cunts like NWA were wearing their stuff.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Check out these pics...

Didn't realise their fans all subscribed to Grinder.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 26/08/2019 at 04:40, Jiggerycock said:

Why are security guards at gigs such fucking pricks?

They've ruined two shows in the last fortnight. with  last night, this one guy - thinks he’s Sergeant Rock, giving it the old 'Thousand Yard Stare' like he’s a card carrying Marine veteran - getting right up in front of me and my buddy in a wheelchair making visibility of the band next to impossible.

Wouldn’t be talked into sitting down or moving a foot sideways or backwards, just in case the demographic of a  smalltime indie rock band crowd was packing Mace or a shooter or something.

Mate. Just cos you’ve got a lanyard with an ‘Access All Areas’ Pass and a big shiny yellow vest, doesn’t mean you’ve got a big shiny yellow cock.

If he's been with Punky, perhaps that's exactly what he's got!  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They look like they're having a laugh with it. Good on them, I like the 'pirate noir' theme, and the bloke decked out as beetlejuice is good. I remember the team getting criticism in the 80s and 90s for promoting gang culture, probably because plastic gangster cunts like NWA were wearing their stuff.

It was an Oakland Raiders defensive back named Jack Tatum who hit a NE Patriots receiver named Darryl Stingley so hard he broke the guy's  neck and left him a quadriplegic. 

Tatum's nickname was "Assassin".

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

It was an Oakland Raiders defensive back named Jack Tatum who hit a NE Patriots receiver named Darryl Stingley so hard he broke the guy's  neck and left him a quadriplegic. 

Tatum's nickname was "Assassin".

I looked them up on Wikipedia, and that incident is the first thing listed when you click 'controversies'. To me, knowing fuck all about the game, they seem to have declined over time. 3 Super Bowl wins in their first twenty two years, and nothing for the last 35 years.

I can watch baseball. That makes sense to me. I think I started taking notice after watching 'Major League' with Charlie 'the legend' Sheen. A proper star. None of this faggoty, social justice and right-on left wing, attention seeking shit. Just loads of drugs, booze, and banging strippers three at a time, every day for 35 years. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I looked them up on Wikipedia, and that incident is the first thing listed when you click 'controversies'. To me, knowing fuck all about the game, they seem to have declined over time. 3 Super Bowl wins in their first twenty two years, and nothing for the last 35 years.

I can watch baseball. That makes sense to me. I think I started taking notice after watching 'Major League' with Charlie 'the legend' Sheen. A proper star. None of this faggoty, social justice and right-on left wing, attention seeking shit. Just loads of drugs, booze, and banging strippers three at a time, every day for 35 years. 

Sometimes, on a weeknight when there's nothing else on TV, there's nothing like a nice, relaxing baseball game. Just kick back, forget about everything, fix up some snacks, a few cold beers and get into the slow rhythm of the game.

When I was about 10 y/o, we lived across the highway from the stadium where the Houston Astros held spring training. During the pre-season, they'd have exhibition games with all the other major league teams. After the regular season started, the Astros' minor league team team would play their games there. We used to sneak in without paying the 35¢ admission. 

Cocoa_-_Stands_From_RF2V2T.jpg

D1_JwvfWsAApNYn.jpg

Fun times.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I started taking notice after watching 'Major League' with Charlie 'the legend' Sheen. A proper star. None of this faggoty, social justice and right-on left wing, attention seeking shit. Just loads of drugs, booze, and banging strippers three at a time, every day for 35 years. 

Did you ever watch the show 2½ Men? 

If you're a Charlie Sheen fan, you'd like it.

He did another one after he left that show called Anger Management but it wasn't as good.

18 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Did you ever watch the show 2½ Men? 

If you're a Charlie Sheen fan, you'd like it.

He did another one after he left that show called Anger Management but it wasn't as good.

I watched a few of the 2 and a half men one. But then they brought in that cunt who's appeal to the public wore off when Demi Moore got bored with him. 

Baseball wise, I would be an Indians fan. We English cunts love a plucky underdog.. 

"No, they're still shitty"

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched a few of the 2 and a half men one. But then they brought in that cunt who's appeal to the public wore off when Demi Moore got bored with him. 

Baseball wise, I would be an Indians fan. We English cunts love a plucky underdog.. 

"No, they're still shitty"

Oh yeah, after Sheen left it went down the shitter.

Find the first few seasons when he played Charlie Harper.

He made that show good because he basically played himself.

Baseball wise I tend to root for the Marlins because... well, why not?

Florida.

Speaking of the Indians, two or three of them were killed in a boating accident very near here several years ago.

Slammed into a wooden dock out on a local lake one night.

I think they were drunk.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Speaking of the Indians, two or three of them were killed in a boating accident very near here several years ago.

I think they were drunk.

Diwali?

14 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh yeah, after Sheen left it went down the shitter.

Find the first few seasons when he played Charlie Harper.

He made that show good because he basically played himself.

Baseball wise I tend to root for the Marlins because... well, why not?

Florida.

I think they were drunk.

They weren't local Indians then? 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They weren't local Indians then? 

They were Cleveland Indians

1f5e442eb9e3e3644d9cf96a180a1ca4.jpg

Cleveland-Indians-place-All-Star-pitcher

Three in the boat, all pitchers. Two died and one survived with injuries.

19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

They were Cleveland Indians

1f5e442eb9e3e3644d9cf96a180a1ca4.jpg

Cleveland-Indians-place-All-Star-pitcher

Three in the boat, all pitchers. Two died and one survived with injuries.

There's a group in USA and over here who want to see names of teams with similar names, to drop them as they are, in their opinion, racist. Theres a rugby team over here called Exeter Chiefs who have fallen foul of this group. 

On 09/09/2019 at 23:51, judgetwi said:

Do us all a favour and save this shit for isacunt.com, it's got no place here.

The Judgetwi character thrives on its misanthropic, drunkenly belligerent, crybaby fucking antics.

In future, I'd appreciate it if you didn't deviate from your tried and tested M.O. of regurgitating Milo Yiannopolous soundbytes whilst interpreting almost every post on here as containing allegations of child molestation that pertain to yourself.

Edited by Decimus
Fat cunt
  • Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a group in USA and over here who want to see names of teams with similar names, to drop them as they are, in their opinion, racist. Theres a rugby team over here called Exeter Chiefs who have fallen foul of this group. 

I think there's more than just one group.

There's also a campaign to get the pro football team of our nation's capital, the Washington Redskins, to change their name for the same reason.

Comedian Chris Rock mentioned it in one of his stand up routines.

He said having a football team called the Washington Redskins was like having a team called the "New York Ni**ers".

Back when those teams were created and adopted their mascots, the days of cowboys, Indians and the wild west were still fairly recent and as such, still played prominent roles our culture and memory of US history. A significant number of movies and TV shows were still being made about the old west and the use of those terms were still considered to be normal. No political correctness back then.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I think there's more than just one group.

There's also a campaign to get the pro football team of our nation's capital, the Washington Redskins, to change their name for the same reason.

Comedian Chris Rock mentioned it in one of his stand up routines.

He said having a football team called the Washington Redskins was like having a team called the "New York Ni**ers".

Back when those teams were created and adopted their mascots, the days of cowboys, Indians and the wild west were still fairly recent and as such, still played prominent roles our culture and memory of US history. A significant number of movies and TV shows were still being made about the old west and the use of those terms were still considered to be normal. No political correctness back then.

‘Don’t fuck with the Swans’. Cyril the Swan.. Swansea/Milwall ‘98. 

Fuck off you old prick. 

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sometimes, on a weeknight when there's nothing else on TV, there's nothing like a nice, relaxing baseball game. Just kick back, forget about everything, fix up some snacks, a few cold beers and get into the slow rhythm of the game.

When I was about 10 y/o, we lived across the highway from the stadium where the Houston Astros held spring training. During the pre-season, they'd have exhibition games with all the other major league teams. After the regular season started, the Astros' minor league team team would play their games there. We used to sneak in without paying the 35¢ admission. 

Cocoa_-_Stands_From_RF2V2T.jpg

D1_JwvfWsAApNYn.jpg

Fun times.

We have a similar game over here. It’s called rounders and is for girls, strictly for girls. I went to a baseball game once......Yankees v Chicago White Sox. The Yankees got battered, 11 or 12-1 I think, and the HC got sacked the next day.

Fuck me it was boring. All I remember is cunts getting up and down to get food and drink and then shouting “Go Yanks”, and “you stink ( insert any name)” and “ get off the plate motherfucker” while spitting food all over me.

What is it with Yanks? How come they can’t go to any event, sports, cinema, theatre without this constant eating and drinking? Why can’t they just watch the entertainment they paid for instead of trying to turn themselves into sweaty lardbuckets?

I also went to a softball tournament in California, Fresno I think. It was 5 dollars to get in so I thought i’ll have a bit of this Yank culture. Fuck me, it was a load of birds playing with an oversized tennis ball and “pitching” underarm! I only stayed long enough to drink 2 litres of Coke, eat a double Wendyburger with curly fries, a foot long hot dog with all the trimmings, two corn beef and pastrami sandwiches with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard and a quarter litre tub of ice cream ( can’t remember the flavour, sorry)

PS the Oakland (soon to be Las Vegas) Raiders are a bunch of faggots and suck big ol’ donkey dicks, as you Americans say.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Do us all a favour and save this shit for isacunt.com, it's got no place here.

The Judgetwi character thrives on its misanthropic, drunkenly belligerent, crybaby fucking antics.

In future, I'd appreciate it if you didn't deviate from your tried and tested M.O. of regurgitating Milo Yiannopolous soundbytes whilst interpreting almost every post on here as containing allegations of child molestation that pertain to yourself.

Who is this Milo bloke Carrotcruncher? You know I don’t like foreigners (well, when they’re in my country and telling me what to do) Just stick to calling me fat, queer and poor. Little boys should know their limits.