CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We have a similar game over here. It’s called rounders and is for girls, strictly for girls. I went to a baseball game once......Yankees v Chicago White Sox. The Yankees got battered, 11 or 12-1 I think, and the HC got sacked the next day.

Fuck me it was boring. All I remember is cunts getting up and down to get food and drink and then shouting “Go Yanks”, and “you stink ( insert any name)” and “ get off the plate motherfucker” while spitting food all over me.

What is it with Yanks? How come they can’t go to any event, sports, cinema, theatre without this constant eating and drinking? Why can’t they just watch the entertainment they paid for instead of trying to turn themselves into sweaty lardbuckets?

I also went to a softball tournament in California, Fresno I think. It was 5 dollars to get in so I thought i’ll have a bit of this Yank culture. Fuck me, it was a load of birds playing with an oversized tennis ball and “pitching” underarm! I only stayed long enough to drink 2 litres of Coke, eat a double Wendyburger with curly fries, a foot long hot dog with all the trimmings, two corn beef and pastrami sandwiches with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard and a quarter litre tub of ice cream ( can’t remember the flavour, sorry)

PS the Oakland (soon to be Las Vegas) Raiders are a bunch of faggots and suck big ol’ donkey dicks, as you Americans say.

I'm not a baseball fan myself, but as I said earlier, sometimes it's nice to relax and get into a game.

I would say that if any ball and bat type of game resembles something played by little girls, it would be that Cricket business.

American major league pitchers can throw a baseball over 100 mph. And do it with great accuracy.

Then there's the batters who occasionally actually manage to hit that little 3" diameter ball traveling over 100 mph with a narrow wooden bat, and they sometimes even manage to knock it out of the park.

No small feat.

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm not a baseball fan myself, but as I said earlier, sometimes it's nice to relax and get into a game.

I would say that if any ball and bat type of game resembles something played by little girls, it would be that Cricket business.

American major league pitchers can throw a baseball over 100 mph. And do it with great accuracy.

Then there's the batters who occasionally actually manage to hit that little 3" diameter ball traveling over 100 mph with a narrow wooden bat, and they sometimes even manage to knock it out of the park.

No small feat.

Very true. Joe Jackson's feat were so big, he couldn't find shoes to fit him.

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ask Phillip Hughes how fast that last ball was travelling.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Who is this Milo bloke Carrotcruncher? You know I don’t like foreigners (well, when they’re in my country and telling me what to do) Just stick to calling me fat, queer and poor. Little boys should know their limits.

At one time he was one of the most prolific article writers on the Breitbart website. I'm almost certain that you've cut and pasted some of his more hysterical material in the past.

You'd get on well, he's partial to a cock up his arse as well.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2019 at 02:29, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sometimes, on a weeknight when there's nothing else on TV, there's nothing like a nice, relaxing baseball game. Just kick back, forget about everything, fix up some snacks, a few cold beers and get into the slow rhythm of the game.

When I was about 10 y/o, we lived across the highway from the stadium where the Houston Astros held spring training. During the pre-season, they'd have exhibition games with all the other major league teams. After the regular season started, the Astros' minor league team team would play their games there. We used to sneak in without paying the 35¢ admission. 

Cocoa_-_Stands_From_RF2V2T.jpg

D1_JwvfWsAApNYn.jpg

Fun times.

Fun times indeed. I was in NY, 1990, and sat in the bleachers, at the old Yankee Stadium. My Septic mates, and I, had a great time, drinking draught Guinness!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fun times indeed. I was in NY, 1990, and sat in the bleachers, at the old Yankee Stadium. My Septic mates, and I, had a great time, drinking draught Guinness!

Taking into account the reputation of the French for avoiding personal hygiene.. I would have thought you'd be a fan of the 'LA Soap Dodgers' 

lol.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

At one time he was one of the most prolific article writers on the Breitbart website. I'm almost certain that you've cut and pasted some of his more hysterical material in the past.

You'd get on well, he's partial to a cock up his arse as well.

He seems to have toned down his poor man's Alex Jones act recently, Decs. I've a feeling he's probably posting that material on 'isacunt' Personally I enjoy his late night Kestrel Super fuelled sambo rants, as it always affords me the opportunity to rip the piss. Mind you it's Friday tomorrow so I won't be waiting long.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

He seems to have toned down his poor man's Alex Jones act recently, Decs. I've a feeling he's probably posting that material on 'isacunt' Personally I enjoy his late night Kestrel Super fuelled sambo rants, as it always affords me the opportunity to rip the piss. Mind you it's Friday tomorrow so I won't be waiting long.

“Rip the piss” Marje?Abuse and “ripping the piss” are two very different things but you aren’t very bright so I wouldn’t expect you to know that. 

“Sambo rants?” Interesting. Have you ever heard of “self defence mechanisms” Marjorie? It’s a head doctors concept you might be interested in. Look it up bright boy.

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No small feat.

Fuck me Yank, you are one massive bore. No offence.😁

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I've had enough of this blatant cyber bullying you bunch of bastards. Leave Judge alone!

You've been warned.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“Rip the piss” Marje?Abuse and “ripping the piss” are two very different things but you aren’t very bright so I wouldn’t expect you to know that. 

“Sambo rants?” Interesting. Have you ever heard of “self defence mechanisms” Marjorie? It’s a head doctors concept you might be interested in. Look it up bright boy.

Certainly there's a fine line between "ripping the piss" and "abuse" Jewdy. Though when you're suffering from a cluster b personality disorder like yourself, where does it end? I understand you've difficulty controlling emotions and feel persecuted, maybe @DrCunt could prescribe an anti-psychotic?

Silly cunt!

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Certainly there's a fine line between "ripping the piss" and "abuse" Jewdy. Though when you're suffering from a cluster b personality disorder like yourself, where does it end? I understand you've difficulty controlling emotions and feel persecuted, maybe @DrCunt could prescribe an anti-psychotic?

Silly cunt!

I'm betting @DrCunt would prescribe a short course of Eley Number 8s.

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've had enough of this blatant cyber bullying you bunch of bastards. Leave Judge alone!

You've been warned.

Ok, the tache is a disaster and the nylon shorts are sooooo early 90’s but, other than that, I like him. I want to hear more from this bloke.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Silly cunt!

No, it’s not a “fine line” Marjorie old fruit. That’s the fucking point duckie. 😎

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ok, the tache is a disaster and the nylon shorts are sooooo early 90’s but, other than that, I like him. I want to hear more from this bloke.

You really don't. And you won't. Look up the story of Jessie Slaughter, an at the time 11 year old girl, who was allowed far too much internet time.

After she ended up bringing too much attention from internet trolls to herself and her family this wanker decided that the best parenting technique was to punch her in the face instead of just unplugging her PC. He died a few years later from being an incredibly angry cunt, causing his heart to explode after the handle snapped off one of his shopping bags.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You really don't. And you won't. Look up the story of Jessie Slaughter, an at the time 11 year old girl, who was allowed far too much internet time.

After she ended up bringing too much attention from internet trolls to herself and her family this wanker decided that the best parenting technique was to punch her in the face instead of just unplugging her PC. He died a few years later from being an incredibly angry cunt, causing his heart to explode after the handle snapped off one of his shopping bags.

I’ve just read it and thanks for the info. That’s a cunt of a story. Let’s face it young, impressionable people, and sad older wankers (no names, no pack drill) shouldn’t be allowed on tinternet. The real life they can’t cope with is replaced by the cyberspace life they also can’t cope with. Don’t ask me for the answer ........you can’t turn back the tide. It’s a fuck up.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"If you come near my daughter again, consequences will never be the same!"

I'm guessing he's not an Ivy League English graduate.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm betting @DrCunt would prescribe a short course of Eley Number 8s.

Dr Cunt can suck my cock and , when he is finished,  kiss my big fat hairy arse. I’m sorry if that affects your bet but gambling is not a habit worth pursuing.......in my opinion, obviously. 😃

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dr Cunt can suck my cock and , when he is finished,  kiss my big fat hairy arse. I’m sorry if that affects your bet but gambling is not a habit worth pursuing.......in my opinion, obviously. 😃

It was a figurative bet Judge. I really can't see the attraction with gambling. You can see the point of other addictions, getting pissed is fun. Drugs can be a laugh, but what the fuck is the attraction of simply handing over money to a complete stranger, who keeps it, and then you go home. End of. 

And the fantasist cunts it attracts. Especially Poker. 6 skint wankers, sitting round a table, pulling faces and imagining that they're Wild Bill Hickock.

A cunts pastime indeed. I nominated gamblers about a year ago.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a figurative bet Judge. I really can't see the attraction with gambling. You can see the point of other addictions, getting pissed is fun. Drugs can be a laugh, but what the fuck is the attraction of simply handing over money to a complete stranger, who keeps it, and then you go home. End of. 

And the fantasist cunts it attracts. Especially Poker. 6 skint wankers, sitting round a table, pulling faces and imagining that they're Wild Bill Hickock.

A cunts pastime indeed. I nominated gamblers about a year ago.

I enjoy a game of poker personally, but I've never understood why its the go-to game for cunts who dream of winning money, as blackjack is a far more streamlined game for that sort of thing. Never bet cash or anything over it though, just see it as a fun way to pass some time.

Its the cunts who will sit vegetating for an hour watching cunts thousands of miles away play it on the telly that really worry me. I get playing it for fun and I sort of understand playing it for money if you're a silly cunt, but just watching it? Not even being in the same room? Boggles the fucking mind - but some sad cunts must be doing it somewhere or it wouldn't be televised...  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I enjoy a game of poker personally, but I've never understood why its the go-to game for cunts who dream of winning money, as blackjack is a far more streamlined game for that sort of thing. Never bet cash or anything over it though, just see it as a fun way to pass some time.

Its the cunts who will sit vegetating for an hour watching cunts thousands of miles away play it on the telly that really worry me. I get playing it for fun and I sort of understand playing it for money if you're a silly cunt, but just watching it? Not even being in the same room? Boggles the fucking mind - but some sad cunts must be doing it somewhere or it wouldn't be televised...  

Probably still beats watching golf on TV.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Dr Cunt can suck my cock and , when he is finished,  kiss my big fat hairy arse. 😃

Bet you wank yourself stupid thinking about it, too. 😁