CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Erroreptile404
On 12/09/2019 at 03:36, Salty Piss Flap said:

would say that if any ball and bat type of game resembles something played by little girls, it would be that Cricket business.

Because a bunch of yank homosexuals in pyjamas throwing a light ball around is really manly and tough, unlike your queer sports you can actually get killed by a cricket ball hence why they wear caged helmets and leg guards. Makes me laugh that gayboy baseball players wear helmets though like it's supposed to be a dangerous sport or something 😂

Guest Erroreptile404
On 03/09/2019 at 19:36, Ape said:

Is it true that this is an accurate likeness of you?

error_complete_by_roadkill3692_ddfg2um-f

That looks nothing like me at all! I have an air of Benicio Del Toro about me and i'm incredibly handsome 😘

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Because a bunch of yank homosexuals in pyjamas throwing a light ball around is really manly and tough, unlike your queer sports you can actually get killed by a cricket ball hence why they wear caged helmets and leg guards. Makes me laugh that gayboy baseball players wear helmets though like it's supposed to be a dangerous sport or something 😂

Oh, puh-lease.

Cricket pitchers or "bowlers" or whatever the fuck you call them, don't even actually throw the ball (which is less than one ounce heavier and a fraction of an inch bigger than a baseball) all the way to the batter. They do some gay-ass, limp-wristed pansy looking throw at the ground so that it bounces to some other pansy faggot holding a bat that's as wide as a fucking boat oar.

I guess a sissy cunt like you thinks hitting a bouncing ball with a boat paddle is some kind of big fucking deal, but for those of us who grew up playing a game where you have to hit a ball that's streaking through the air, with a round, narrow bat that's no bigger in diameter than the ball is, it's a whole lot of "who gives a shit?"

Also, there have been 5 times more people killed by baseballs than by cricket balls.

People killed by baseballs: 850 from 1862 to 2007

https://slate.com/culture/2009/05/death-at-the-ballpark-a-compendium-of-all-the-people-who-have-died-at-baseball-games.html

People killed by cricket balls: 170 from 1858 to 2014

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/174-people-killed-playing-cricket-study

Oops…. Looks like you're full of shit.

Again.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, puh-lease.

Cricket pitchers or "bowlers" or whatever the fuck you call them, don't even actually throw the ball (which is less than one ounce heavier and a fraction of an inch bigger than a baseball) all the way to the batter. They do some gay-ass, limp-wristed pansy looking throw at the ground so that it bounces to some other pansy faggot holding a bat that's as wide as a fucking boat oar.

I guess a sissy cunt like you thinks hitting a bouncing ball with a boat paddle is some kind of big fucking deal, but for those of us who grew up playing a game where you have to hit a ball that's streaking through the air, with a round, narrow bat that's no bigger in diameter than the ball is, it's a whole lot of "who gives a shit?"

Also, there have been 5 times more people killed by baseballs than by cricket balls.

https://slate.com/culture/2009/05/death-at-the-ballpark-a-compendium-of-all-the-people-who-have-died-at-baseball-games.html

Again.

These are the balls you should personally be studying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_HIV/AIDS

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, puh-lease.

Again.

Point of order, closer examination of your evidence reveals that the 174 deaths by cricket balls relate to Australia only compared to the 850 baseball deaths in the USA, a country 13.8 times larger by population.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Point of order, closer examination of your evidence reveals that the 174 deaths by cricket balls relate to Australia only compared to the 850 baseball deaths in the USA, a country 13.8 times larger by population.

Whilst your analysis of the data is doubtlessly correct, old Salty is tussling with the biggest fucking idiot currently using oxygen on this planet, so I say he should be granted some poetic licence. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So playing cricket in Australia is almost three times as deadly as playing Baseall in the US of A?

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A mere drop in the ocean. From the CDC: "During 2000–2017, a total of 1,109 deaths from hornet, wasp, and bee stings occurred"

If only Americans had more guns they'd be able to shoot those fucking wasps!

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A mere drop in the ocean. From the CDC: "During 2000–2017, a total of 1,109 deaths from hornet, wasp, and bee stings occurred"

I think that somewhere on youtube there is a video of some dopey (yank) cunt attacking a hornets nest with a chainsaw and then getting attacked by several hundred of the stingy cunts.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Maybe you should attempt to actually grow a pair of your own prior to recommending what type others should be studying...

Just a suggestion. 

People killed by baseballs - 850 from 1862 to 2007.    Does this include the 849 strangled or fucked to death by paedos , on their way home from baseball-practice?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the southern states, it's the WASPS who like to do the shooting.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you can find a study on the number of cricket deaths in Britain, please post them, because I searched fairly extensively and could find nothing on the subject.

As for the population differences between the US and Australia (or Britain), that is not relevant for the purposes of this discussion because the entire populations of each country don't play baseball or cricket. I assume the respective percentages of each country who play each game are not the same, either.

In order for the comparative total populations of each country to be relevant, we would need to know the percentage of each country who play each game. Then we could determine the number of deaths compared to the total number of participants in each sport and compare that number.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you can find a study on the number of cricket deaths in Britain, please post them, because I searched fairly extensively and could find nothing on the subject.

As for the population differences between the US and Australia (or Britain), that is not relevant for the purposes of this discussion because the entire populations of each country don't play baseball or cricket. I assume the respective percentages of each country who play each game are not the same, either.

In order for the comparative total populations of each country to be relevant, we would need to know the percentage of each country who play each game. Then we could determine the number of deaths compared to the total number of participants in each sport and compare that number.

Oh dear, you've done it now. I reckon there's now an excellent chance you're going to get your arse handed to you, statistically speaking.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the southern states, it's the WASPS who like to do the shooting.

Don't be sellin' dem darkies short, my friend.

Dey likes to be doin' dem some shootin', too.

Usually from out of the window of a car as it slowly cruises through the wasps' neighborhood...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, you've done it now. I reckon there's now an excellent chance you're going to get your arse handed to you, statistically speaking.

That's OK.

I've always enjoyed the feel of my arse.