CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Linguistic Rights Violation

camberwell gypsy

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49532427

A french speaking Canadian couple have found yet another method of having their feelings hurt by a multi national, Air Canada. But there is a happy ending. They both received a written apology and nearly 13k to ease their mental anguish. Pair of cunts.

I’ve lost the will to live. This pair of professional victims need to be taken up on a complimentary flight and thrown the fuck out of the plane at 30,000 feet. See if that eases their ‘mental anguish’

Canada is fast becoming the PC capital of the world. I wouldn’t go back there cos I know I wouldn’t be able to not tell these cunts what a massive bunch of cunts they’ve allowed themselves to become.

Cunts, cunts and thrice cunts.

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It also appears that these cunts tried to sue Air Canada for fucking up a drinks order. 

I'm off into Barcelona now to see if I can be violated. Buenos dias 

Buenos Dias Gypps

Its difficult to understand how the airline could fuck up 2 large glasses of bleach? I personally would have put them both in restraining straps and forced them to drink all their bleach and then poured another complimentary glass down each of their whinging fucking frog gullets.

Pair of slags.

I cannot believe this is a fucking story worthy of news. Personally I am pleased to say that I have a level of intelligence that can determine that a panel with a handle on one side and hinges on the other is a door and would probably need to be used at some point to exit the plane without some froggy pidgin writing telling me. Pair of thick fucking cunts. And as for Air Canada, what the fuck is wrong with the universal language of pictograms with a little running man* with flames licking his arsehole*.

(*can also be a woman. *can also be her fanny)

• Like 2

Canadians only look good in relative terms compared to their fucked up neighbours to the south, but they're a bunch of complete fucking ass-hats in their own right.

"OTTAWA — The Supreme Court says a couple on a Toronto-bound Air Canada flight from Charlotte, N.C., who ordered a 7-Up in French from a flight attendant and instead received a Sprite, cannot sue the airline for violating Canada’s language laws." (2014)

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Canadians only look good in relative terms compared to their fucked up neighbours to the south, but they're a bunch of complete fucking ass-hats in their own right.

"OTTAWA — The Supreme Court says a couple on a Toronto-bound Air Canada flight from Charlotte, N.C., who ordered a 7-Up in French from a flight attendant and instead received a Sprite, cannot sue the airline for violating Canada’s language laws." (2014)

giphy.gif

Its the same pair of cunts, baws. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its the same pair of cunts, baws. 

Yes, I know that, that's why I posted the quote. I tried to track down pictures of Lynda from her social media to find one that makes her look like the cross-eyed spastic she presents as here, but she's annoyingly normal looking. Hence Terrance and Philip instead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I know that, that's why I posted the quote. I tried to track down pictures of Lynda from her social media to find one that makes her look like the cross-eyed spastic she presents as here, but she's annoyingly normal looking. Hence Terrance and Philip instead.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-man-will-sue-again-if-he-s-not-served-in-french-1.670316

Theres a picture here of her hubby who looks like a right slimy cunt. I'm going to Canada next year. Hopefully I will sit next to this pair and dream up ways of offending them.

Can I exercise my linguistic rights and say that they're both fucking big cunts but not as big a cunts as the fucking idiots that gave their complaint any time and money.Stupid fucking french,Canadian wankers

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

image.jpg

He looks a bit half price, i imagine that's what "king billy" looks like when he's standing at a cash machine trying to figure out how to use it but instead with drool running down his mouth and snot/dried jizz on his t shirt.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It also appears that these cunts tried to sue Air Canada for fucking up a drinks order. 

I'm off into Barcelona now to see if I can be violated. Buenos dias 

Gypers, you're stating the obvious there, in regards to popping over dago-land for some pork sword.

Just PM me some saucy snaps, obviously wearing your nurses uniform. I hate to see any Doris go international for cock.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

He looks a bit half price, i imagine that's what "king billy" looks like when he's standing at a cash machine trying to figure out how to use it but instead with drool running down his mouth and snot/dried jizz on his t shirt.

Now now, I won’t give you any more likes if your rude to me.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Gypers, you're stating the obvious there, in regards to popping over dago-land for some pork sword.

Just PM me some saucy snaps, obviously wearing your nurses uniform. I hate to see any Doris go international for cock.

And you got a like for this drivel? Maldito infierno!