CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How the fuck did he ever manage to sneak up and arrest any cunt, with that loudmouth, life support system for huge tits, Beth, with him? Screeching in a fake Hawaiian accent, draped in a Star-Spangled Banner and sporting a 3 foot wide, platinum blonde Motley Crüe haircut. 

And if the 5' 7" 'Mini-Jim Duggan' looking cunt tried to arrest me. I'd kick his orange cunt in. And that faggot kid of his that can't fight.

There is a clip on YouTube somewhere, where they're cowering in their cars like pussies, when things got a bit tasty.

And Beth is pushing up daisies now.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cant stant the cunt either, Eric. My fighting advice would be go for the mullett, but its probably a toupee. A good kick  to the bollocks wouldn't work due to the steroid abuse, either. Best option would be to choke him on his own dentures.

I'd give my life savings to see this cunt fight the equally useless old fucker Steven Segal to the death. Winner gets to shag Sylvester Stallone's mam.

Jackie Stallone hasn’t really aged well for a 105 year old woman.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cant stant the cunt either, Eric. My fighting advice would be go for the mullett, but its probably a toupee. A good kick  to the bollocks wouldn't work due to the steroid abuse, either. Best option would be to choke him on his own dentures.

I'd give my life savings to see this cunt fight the equally useless old fucker Steven Segal to the death. Winner gets to shag Sylvester Stallone's mam.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I make that at least 9 extra charges Eric. Sexism, Racism, Slander, Threats to kick someone’s cunt in, Homophobia, resisting arrest, and being a member of a proscribed organisation, (cunts corner) But at least you’d get a cuddle in the back of the truck from Beth. Might as well slip her one  Fuck Dog he’s a grade A cunt.

You seen the daughter? 'Baby Lisa'.

she looks like something Matt Groening created. Fit arse though.

• Like 1

You seen the daughter? 'Baby Lisa'.

she looks like something Matt Groening created. Fit arse though.

You've now got me ploughing the youtube archives. Theres another clip where that little bollocks of a son gets owned by this overweight bald bloke 30 years older. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is a clip on YouTube somewhere, where they're cowering in their cars like pussies, when things got a bit tasty.

And Beth is pushing up daisies now.

Is she? I didn't know that. How?

as for him and the boys, the only one who was any use in a scrap, was that old skinny cunt. Dog, Duane Lee and Leland are, as you say, scared shitless of everything. 

as for him and the boys, the only one who was any use in a scrap, was that old skinny cunt. Dog, Duane Lee and Leland are, as you say, scared shitless of everything. 

I'd like to see 'em go onto a gypsy site after someone. They'd fucking never be seen again. 

Anyone called Leland deserves to be either dead or a builders van.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've now got me ploughing the youtube archives. Theres another clip where that little bollocks of a son gets owned by this overweight bald bloke 30 years older. 

I enjoyed watching them get shown up by a bloke they had already arrested. He was ok and no trouble. Big Hawaiian boxer. 

They decided to arrest another bloke on the way to the cop shop, but this was apparently a violent unstable individual. After 10 minutes shitting themselves in the car discussing tactics, the big Hawaiian says..

"If you guys need a hand, uncuff me. I'll ring his doorbell, knock him out cold, and carry him back to the car".

You could tell they were thinking about letting him do it. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I enjoyed watching them get shown up by a bloke they had already arrested. He was ok and no trouble. Big Hawaiian boxer. 

They decided to arrest another bloke on the way to the cop shop, but this was apparently a violent unstable individual. After 10 minutes shitting themselves in the car discussing tactics, the big Hawaiian says..

"If you guys need a hand, uncuff me. I'll ring his doorbell, knock him out cold, and carry him back to the car".

The show was about as far fetched as a bucket of shite from China. Like Storage Hunters or Wheeler Dealers and all the other crap they have to fabricate, now that there’s 500 channels of tv to fill up, and millions of cunts to watch it.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn't the son giving out he was an MMA fighter? Because the way he steamed into the old bloke he looked more like a girl guide. 

They're just cartoon characters. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Throat cancer

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Like Connor McGregor....

Mouthy washed up cunt.

I enjoyed watching Mayweather trying to hold that cunt up for the whole fight, when he could have pinged him in the first round. 

The difference is, Mayweather is a skilled and properly trained fighter. Cage fighters are cunts who can have a scrap in a pub. No contest. 

Lenny McLean and Roy Shaw claimed to be the hardest cunts in London, put either of them in the ring with a 40 year old Henry Cooper, and they would get hammered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I enjoyed watching Mayweather trying to hold that cunt up for the whole fight, when he could have pinged him in the first round. 

The difference is, Mayweather is a skilled and properly trained fighter. Cage fighters are cunts who can have a scrap in a pub. No contest. 

Lenny McLean and Roy Shaw claimed to be the hardest cunts in London, put either of them in the ring with a 40 year old Henry Cooper, and they would get hammered.

I know people who actually believed McGregor was going to do Mayweather. The biggest fucking joke fight I’ve ever seen. After 2 rounds of air punches McGregors arms looked like they were made of lead. Mayweather toyed with him for long enough to make him look a complete cunt, which he is.

Fucking rich cunt though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know people who actually believed McGregor was going to do Mayweather. The biggest fucking joke fight I’ve ever seen. After 2 rounds of air punches McGregors arms looked like they were made of lead. Mayweather toyed with him for long enough to make him look a complete cunt, which he is.

McGregor was fucking good, but age, ego and a reluctance to adapt his style did him in. He never evolved his submission defence beyond trying to knock the other cunt out first and didn't have the skill to hold up against a professional boxer. Still, like you say, as one trick ponies go, his was an Arabian thoroughbred.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Rich cunt because Mayweather agreed to turn it into a show for the PPV revenue. 

He was more than capable, even retired, which he was, of knocking him out in under three minutes. If he had, there would have been riots from the millions who payed £20 to be entertained. It was clear that Mayweather had agreed to go easy for the sake of entertainment. A fucking media event, not a fight.