CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, Ape said:

He’s a fucking disgrace, and he’s had to apologise over his cowardly attack on Dr Nicholl. Rees-Mogg epitomises everything I hate about the Conservative party, and that I hate about you.

Dr Nicholl's hissy fit raises a serious issue. He was co-opted into the Civil Contingencies Secretariat in preparing Project Yellowhammer. CCS is a department of the Cabinet Office, nominally a section of the "impartial" Civil Service. By coming on to the LBC radio programme he blew the allegedly bipartisan role of the CCS by his nonsensical, highly emotive "Project Fear" barb. I say nonsensical because when pressed on how many projected deaths did the CCS think Brexit would cause, the good doctor lamely replied, "we don't know, that's not part of Yellowhammer". In effect Dr Nicholl barged onto the radio show to make a political point by qualifying himself as one of the authors of Yellowhammer on an issue that the project had not considered. Rees-Moggs subsequent retort was well deserved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr Nicholl's hissy fit raises a serious issue. He was co-opted into the Civil Contingencies Secretariat in preparing Project Yellowhammer. CCS is a department of the Cabinet Office, nominally a section of the "impartial" Civil Service. By coming on to the LBC radio programme he blew the allegedly bipartisan role of the CCS by his nonsensical, highly emotive "Project Fear" barb. I say nonsensical because when pressed on how many projected deaths did the CCS think Brexit would cause, the good doctor lamely replied, "we don't know, that's not part of Yellowhammer". In effect Dr Nicholl barged onto the radio show to make a political point by qualifying himself as one of the authors of Yellowhammer on an issue that the project had not considered. Rees-Moggs subsequent retort was well deserved.

Well we’ll just have to agree to disagree then, won’t we? Now run along and see if Eddie needs any help.

Interesting nom. Punky. Clearly this bloke has a disease that manifests itself in his CNS and physically impaired him so he could no longer cope mentally. What are your thoughts on young folk ( under 30 yrs old) who solely have mental issues and chose to end it without the aid of a trip to Switzerland? - usually using a rope in their bedroom.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which part of my post was incorrect then?

I really don’t give a shit. Did Rees-Mogg apologise after his cowardly comments, made whilst cowering behind parliamentary privilege? Yes or no? That’s all my post said. It also said that I despise the pompous, over-privileged prick. I’ve no time or inclination to read your verbose, humourless post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I expect Dr Nicholl will be found in the same woods as Dr David Kelly, having somehow managed to commit suicide by nailing himself to a cross or something.

you'll get us all killed you CB. Boris is erasing people faster than Hitler did with the July Plot conspirators 

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you'll get us all killed you CB. Boris is erasing people faster than Hitler did with the July Plot conspirators 

As for assisted suicide generally, one day relatively soon we'll look back and wonder that it was ever prohibited in a civilised society, much like transgender children in primary schools. There'll be special bathrooms for it and everything!

Personally, I'd go further and introduce a Carousel-like culling of everyone below a certain IQ once they reach an age where they can no longer dig holes for the Übermensch, but I suppose Rome wasn't built in a day.

The Corner's gagmeister in residence speaks,

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

I really don’t give a shit. Did Rees-Mogg apologise after his cowardly comments, made whilst cowering behind parliamentary privilege? Yes or no? That’s all my post said. It also said that I despise the pompous, over-privileged prick. I’ve no time or inclination to read your verbose, humourless post.

...he said crossly. Interesting you had time and inclination to reply and comment on something that you purport not to have read. Be that as it may, Rees Mogg made his comments during a LBC radio show, a well known venue for hiding behind parliamentary privilege.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner's gagmeister in residence speaks,

...he said crossly. Interesting you had time and inclination to reply and comment on something that you purport not to have read. Be that as it may, Rees Mogg made his comments during a LBC radio show, a well known venue for hiding behind parliamentary privilege.

He repeated and elaborated on the comments in Parliament, as you well know, and the apology was made as a result of these comments. Christ almighty, I may have to review my #unbearable label for something more appropriate. 

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

An ex-teacher from Scotland who campaigned for the legalisation of euthanasia or murder has topped himself at a Swiss clinic.

Richard Selley, 65, was suffering from motor neurone disease. He had campaigned for a change in the law in a blog and a book on subject.

He had travelled from his home at Glenalmond near Perth to the clinic in Zurich earlier this week where his murder was abetted by Swiss cuckoo clock makers and hoarders of Nazi stolen assets.

"Knowing that I will die very soon is a surreal experience, but it is my choice," he said.Unless he’d been talked into it by cunts who wanted his assets...

Dignitas now makes a fortune by offering sick cunts an easy way out.

God presides over our departure not grasping relatives or weak willed sick people...

Fuck off.

Dignitas works out the price of the final holiday in accordance to the client affordability tests' outcome. But make no mistake, when your time comes they will offer a freebie and throw in some Twix mini bars to sweeten the pill. Cunt.

58 minutes ago, Ape said:

He repeated and elaborated on the comments in Parliament, as you well know, and the apology was made as a result of these comments. Christ almighty, I may have to review my #unbearable label for something more appropriate. 

Rees Mogg quite correctly apologised for speaking in the HoC comparing Dr Nicholl to Dr Wakefield, the discredited anti-vaxer. His apology extended no further than that. Interestingly, Dr Nicholl who claims whistle-blower immunity and privilege doesn't seem vexed over Rees Mogg's comments made on LBC. "This has nothing to do with Brexit", he said conveniently forgetting his radio ambush of JRM on a talk show about Brexit...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bring it on - water off a ducks back as well you know. OTOH I'm told you didn't take kindly to my revealing your respected expertise in propeller tip painting.457226605841421adba7a7731bf4bb38.jpg

Brilliant! Eddie’s going to absolutely love this! Once he’s finished work in his little incar shop, he’ll doubtless be along to have a little chuckle. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH I'm told you didn't take kindly to my revealing your respected expertise in propeller tip painting.

You're the gift that keeps on giving...

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Brilliant! Eddie’s going to absolutely love this! Once he’s finished work in his little incar shop, he’ll doubtless be along to have a little chuckle. 

See what I mean?

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bring it on - water off a ducks back as well you know. OTOH I'm told you didn't take kindly to my revealing your respected expertise in propeller tip painting.457226605841421adba7a7731bf4bb38.jpg

Nice to see you rubbernecking again, have you ever considered running for parliament, maybe going by your huge amount of knowledge on everything and nothing, you could be the one who delivers brexit.

Move over tiger there's a bigger cat moving in.

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Nice to see you rubbernecking again, have you ever considered running for parliament, maybe going by your huge amount of knowledge on everything and nothing, you could be the one who delivers brexit.

Move over tiger there's a bigger cat moving in.

Not really, my skills would be best served behind the scenes either as a SpAd or negotiator. I say this with the sincerity and humility I am known for...

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You see Ape, the difference between you and I is that I enjoy rubbing your face into sharp gravel (er...metaphorically) whereas you enjoy...oh...oh my...scratch that.

Believe me, there are many, many differences between you and I, and for that I am eternally thankful. I think you should now be classed a “punerator”, since you seem to struggle being one or the other.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Believe me, there are many, many differences between you and I, and for that I am eternally thankful. I think you should now be classed a “punerator”, since you seem to struggle being one or the other.

Well, that's obvious, but the fact is I keep my Mod/Admin duties separate from general discussion and scrapping, unless you can you can show where I have pulled rank mid argument.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's obvious, but the fact is I keep my Mod/Admin duties separate from general discussion and scrapping, unless you can you can show where I have pulled rank mid argument.

introducing cognitive dissonance into the lives of simple folk is neither funny nor clever. Why don't you keep the fuck out of arguments and just randomly cooler members? You'll still get your rocks off while the rest of us splooge random outbursts, unsubstantiated facts and lies.

• Like 1