CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m thinking ‘Pincer movement’ with your medical corp on one side and an elite regiment of angry brexiteers squeezing the fear of god into the uninvited guests, forcing the cunts rapidly towards the White Cliffs of Dover. 

Sort of ‘Operation Stack’ in reverse.

I would quite like to waterboard them for a bit, and then slash them up with a rusty Stanley, and throw battery acid on them. Then I would like to nail them up to boards. Like a Caravaggio.

But I'm a bit old fashioned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would quite like to waterboard them for a bit, and then slash them up with a rusty Stanley, and throw battery acid on them. Then I would like to nail them up to boards. Like a Caravaggio.

But I'm a bit old fashioned.

Would you consider yourself a left leaning liberal then Eric?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Come on now Eric! It’s talk like that which leads to the topic of this very nom.

Listen. If and when I kill myself. It's going to be fucking spectacular. Obviously it won't happen until I'm finished with all this shit. But I promise you Billy, it'll be memorable. I haven't quite decided on poofs or peacefuls as collateral yet, but expect a big fucking bang!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen. If and when I kill myself. It's going to be fucking spectacular. Obviously it won't happen until I'm finished with all this shit. But I promise you Billy, it'll be memorable. I haven't quite decided on poofs or peacefuls as collateral yet, but expect a big fucking bang!

So that’s your theory then?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Saturday night. Don't get all fucking deep. Just get back to me when you've looked at the photo of Jewdy I just PMd you. I tried to upload it, but it got removed. What a fucking miserable looking cunt eh?

Loneliness....The silent assassin.   Or was that Dennis Nielsen?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a two-for-one at Pride in London.

TELEMMGLPICT000202977949_trans_NvBQzQNjv

• Like 1

On 07/09/2019 at 16:21, Mrs Roops said:

I'm guessing that you know this 'cos he told you. Sometime ago Dec's was kicked off site by another Admin because The Corner's proprietors were tired of his manipulative diva ways especially in the manner of manipulating others to pursue vendettas against people he took a dislike to.  It was me who reinstated him to the site on the understanding that he stopped soliciting people to gang up on punters who fell out of his favour. He agreed to the terms. He is in effect a whole-of-life parolee. Dec's is probably one of the site's best wordsmiths, but he has a brittle ego the size of a planet and has flounced off the site more times than anyone else.  Naturally, I dispute the notion that he kicks my arse on a regular basis. He can be difficult in debate and managing him requires stamina. As for his current status, his previous form was taken into account but ultimately making a noncing inference then bragging about not being worried about the consequences because he was going on holiday is taking the piss.

I've already had two PM's about him and now you, all in a period of 48 hours. Feel manipulated? I should coco...

It was me that contacted Decs if you must know - your paranoia that he’s some kind of pied piper, that exercises remote mind control over “punters” is exactly that - paranoia. People like him, and like his posting style - not something that can be said of you.

27 minutes ago, Ape said:

It was me that contacted Decs if you must know - your paranoia that he’s some kind of pied piper, that exercises remote mind control over “punters” is exactly that - paranoia. People like him, and like his posting style - not something that can be said of you.

You stupid wanker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Shut up ape you fucking no-mark cunt. It’s this weekend and I swear to God I’m going to pummel your bumhole until it bleeds. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up ape you fucking no mark cunt. It’s this weekend and I swear to God I’m going to pummel your bumhole until it bleeds. 

No mark? What is this supposed to mean? I sincerely hope, for your sake, it isn’t “like” related. Good luck with next weekend too, as me and the family will be away for the weekend, celebrating my mother’s 80th birthday. You fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

No mark? What is this supposed to mean? I sincerely hope, for your sake, it isn’t “like” related. Good luck with next weekend too, as me and the family will be away for the weekend, celebrating my mother’s 80th birthday. You fucking idiot.

The time has come for us to finally meet, ape. You won’t hear from me again until I’m under your bed. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Frank's been taking tips on the vernacular from Judge. It's a new approach but a worthwhile one, because let's face it, he can't get any worse. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

The time has come for us to finally meet, ape. You won’t hear from me again until I’m under your bed. 

Yes, yes, yes Frank, so you keep saying. I can barely contain my excitement. My bed is a divan, with, I’d estimate, around 40mm ground clearance. Are you Flat Stanley?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Girly crush aside, you sound like a useful idiot.

• Like 1