CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi
On 06/09/2019 at 22:10, Earl of Punkape said:

An ex-teacher from Scotland who campaigned for the legalisation of euthanasia or murder has topped himself at a Swiss clinic.

Richard Selley, 65, was suffering from motor neurone disease. He had campaigned for a change in the law in a blog and a book on subject.

He had travelled from his home at Glenalmond near Perth to the clinic in Zurich earlier this week where his murder was abetted by Swiss cuckoo clock makers and hoarders of Nazi stolen assets.

"Knowing that I will die very soon is a surreal experience, but it is my choice," he said.Unless he’d been talked into it by cunts who wanted his assets...

Dignitas now makes a fortune by offering sick cunts an easy way out.

God presides over our departure not grasping relatives or weak willed sick people...

Fuck off.

Load of shit, specifically designed by a sad lonely cunt to attract abuse because that is better than his real life experience of being completely ignored.

Kill yourself!......no, you kill yourself!.......no, you kill yourself you cunt! Same old bollocks, same tired old abuse.

Just fucking kill yourselves.

5 hours ago, Ape said:

It was me that contacted Decs if you must know - your paranoia that he’s some kind of pied piper, that exercises remote mind control over “punters” is exactly that - paranoia. People like him, and like his posting style - not something that can be said of you.

He is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Husband to a woman. Father to some kids.

He was sorely wronged by Jewdicus Cunticus, and he shall have his vengeance.. On this site or the next. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Ape is an appalling pleb.

His weekend away will be in some tawdry, rundown seaside resort (Butlins) where they will consume chips n beans and bloat themselves with cheap beer....

lol.

I understand that the doss house hotel where he is staying uses the best quality  baked beans (supplied in industrial sized vats).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh dear...

Ape, I feel that that an apology is in order. As you know, in the current climate of inclusivity with regards to anti-misgendering and the current antipathy towards platonic, non-heterosexual relationships, I of all people should have taken greater care in demonstrating sensitivity to the mano a mano bonding between a thirtyish council employed rubber-stamp operative and his fawning, late middle-aged, highly respected, propeller tip paint spraying friend. Such off-site assignations must be have been a beautiful sight to behold. As such, it was remiss of me to describe your friendship as a "girly crush" when the more accurate term "man-crush" would have been more appropriate. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ape, I feel that that an apology is in order. As you know, in the current climate of inclusivity with regards to anti-misgendering and the current antipathy towards platonic, non-heterosexual relationships, I of all people should have taken greater care in demonstrating sensitivity to the mano a mano bonding between a thirtyish council employed rubber-stamp operative and his fawning, late middle-aged, highly respected, propeller tip paint spraying friend. Such off-site assignations must be have been a beautiful site to behold. As such, it was remiss of me to describe your friendship as a "girly crush" when the more accurate term "man-crush" would have been more appropriate. Sorry.

I realise that the concept of two people getting on with each other and having a laugh is an alien concept to you, but it does happen. Stick to knowing everything and, of course, being utterly unbearable.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ape, I feel that that an apology is in order. As you know, in the current climate of inclusivity with regards to anti-misgendering and the current antipathy towards platonic, non-heterosexual relationships, I of all people should have taken greater care in demonstrating sensitivity to the mano a mano bonding between a thirtyish council employed rubber-stamp operative and his fawning, late middle-aged, highly respected, propeller tip paint spraying friend. Such off-site assignations must be have been a beautiful site to behold. As such, it was remiss of me to describe your friendship as a "girly crush" when the more accurate term "man-crush" would have been more appropriate. Sorry.

What complete and utter shite.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ape, I feel that that an apology is in order. As you know, in the current climate of inclusivity with regards to anti-misgendering and the current antipathy towards platonic, non-heterosexual relationships, I of all people should have taken greater care in demonstrating sensitivity to the mano a mano bonding between a thirtyish council employed rubber-stamp operative and his fawning, late middle-aged, highly respected, propeller tip paint spraying friend. Such off-site assignations must be have been a beautiful sight to behold. As such, it was remiss of me to describe your friendship as a "girly crush" when the more accurate term "man-crush" would have been more appropriate. Sorry.

Just a long winded, extremely boring way of calling them a pair of poofs.

Dreadful.

11 hours ago, Ape said:

No mark? What is this supposed to mean? I sincerely hope, for your sake, it isn’t “like” related. Good luck with next weekend too, as me and the family will be away for the weekend, celebrating my mother’s 80th birthday. You fucking idiot.

Thank you for this information .. I can see you now as a late 30s to mid 50s bloke (probably with a neatly groomed grey goatee beard) still living at home with his parents. A little room in the attic where you assemble your toy helicopters and paint the rotor tips before padding off to the local park when things are quiet to fly your latest chopper .. I bet that you carry one of those fold up ladders with you in case budgie the helicopter gets caught up in the branches of a tree,