CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Possibly. Or then again, she may have been vigorously discussing the subject of Uganda. 

Idi Amin would have listened to maybe 10 seconds of her and had her dispatched to the cooking pot.

“Mmm..... Moderator stew.                    Deeeeelishuuuuus”

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ape, I feel that that an apology is in order. As you know, in the current climate of inclusivity with regards to anti-misgendering and the current antipathy towards platonic, non-heterosexual relationships, I of all people should have taken greater care in demonstrating sensitivity to the mano a mano bonding between a thirtyish council employed rubber-stamp operative and his fawning, late middle-aged, highly respected, propeller tip paint spraying friend. Such off-site assignations must be have been a beautiful sight to behold. As such, it was remiss of me to describe your friendship as a "girly crush" when the more accurate term "man-crush" would have been more appropriate. Sorry.

I'm starting to warm to your style, it's that bad that it's comedy gold.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

After your fraudulent show no show performance its hard to believe you on anything you say.  

You have kind of face planted today, Roops. Digging up old fights that you know were best ended for all involved just to save face isn't a good look, especially when you were instrumental in shutting them down.

Comes across as a petty abuse of power... This is why you need to learn how to tell people to fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

After your fraudulent show no show performance its hard to believe you on anything you say.  

Hilarious response and utter rubbish...and very amusing.

Just be a moderator and leave the rest to us unworthy cunts. Like RK says, just give warning with a fuck off and a ban to follow if fraudulent wank-bags like me persist.

Not asking for a ban, just giving some much needed advice, you can thank me if you want or pursue your egotistical agenda...if you like looking like a complete cunt.

Here's another idea, give up the moderating job as you're failing miserably at that, be an ordinary member and properly mix it up with us wankers.

What do you say ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You have kind of face planted today, Roops. Digging up old fights that you know were best ended for all involved just to save face isn't a good look, especially when you were instrumental in shutting them down.

Comes across as a petty abuse of power... This is why you need to learn how to tell people to fuck off.

You think? As I recall, my role in that notorious thread was limited to opining that the two protagonists were both no-show merchants and that both parties were behaving like complete dickheads. Two days later another Admin coolered Eddie and Fends for 7 days and also suspended Decs for the same period for shit-stirring. 

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Hilarious response and utter rubbish...and very amusing.

Just be a moderator and leave the rest to us unworthy cunts. Like RK says, just give warning with a fuck off and a ban to follow if fraudulent wank-bags like me persist.

Not asking for a ban, just giving some much needed advice, you can thank me if you want or pursue your egotistical agenda...if you like looking like a complete cunt.

Here's another idea, give up the moderating job as you're failing miserably at that, be an ordinary member and properly mix it up with us wankers.

What do you say ?

Why mention bans? You haven't broken any rules. I addressed your POV which was almost identical to the post you made on the 23rd August. Your answer was to add nothing save to agree to disagree. Whilst I have your attention perhaps you could throw light as to what my "egotistical agenda" is or perhaps this was another meaningless quip made because it sounded good irrespective of substance or context.

On 08/09/2019 at 23:20, Frank said:

Shut up ape you fucking no-mark cunt. It’s this weekend and I swear to God I’m going to pummel your bumhole until it bleeds. 

@Frank, have you seen the no-mark cunt @Ape is No.2 on the leaderboard, and just behind him is @scotty.  It just goes to prove that you are fucking useless cunt.  Kindly top yourself.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You think? As I recall, my role in that notorious thread was limited to opining that the two protagonists were both no-show merchants and that both parties were behaving like complete dickheads. Two days later another Admin coolered Eddie and Fends for 7 days and also suspended Decs for the same period for shit-stirring. 

I'm sure that's your opinion, but I'm pretty sure that its been made quite clear multiple times that the admins work as a close-knit team on here to keep the rabble in order. You're the most active moderator on the site - so claiming that you weren't involved in the end result of a conflict despite being present during the height of it comes across as insincere, claiming that you were actually fanning the flames for your own enjoyment comes across as counter-productive to your being a mod in the first place. Both seem like bad characteristics.  

Either way you're exploiting a certain unfair advantage over others when you bring this stuff up again, despite punishing others for it when they do the same thing under the guise of being repetitive or pursuing vendettas. You're a dirty cop, Roops. A loose cannon. Dirty Harry in tights...

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure that's your opinion, but I'm pretty sure that its been made quite clear multiple times that the admins work as a close-knit team on here to keep the rabble in order. You're the most active moderator on the site - so claiming that you weren't involved in the end result of a conflict despite being present during the height of it comes across as insincere, claiming that you were actually fanning the flames for your own enjoyment comes across as counter-productive to your being a mod in the first place. Both seem like bad characteristics.  

Either way you're exploiting a certain unfair advantage over others when you bring this stuff up again, despite punishing others for it when they do the same thing under the guise of being repetitive or pursuing vendettas. You're a dirty cop, Roops. A loose cannon. Dirty Harry in tights...

Its not an opinion, its a fact, moreover I'm not sure how telling two willy-wavers that they are making arses of themselves is fanning the flames. You're right that I am the most active mod on the site but as a team the Admins have the same objectives, principally keeping the site away from legal and libel issues but each of the admins have their own style, character and individuality - after all we're not robots. Contrary to some individuals' beliefs, I do not show favouritism or bias towards any individual as recent events have shown.