CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its not an opinion, its a fact, moreover I'm not sure how telling two willy-wavers that they are making arses of themselves is fanning the flames. You're right that I am the most active mod on the site but as a team the Admins have the same objectives, principally keeping the site away from legal and libel issues but each of the admins have their own style, character and individuality - after all we're not robots. Contrary to some individuals' beliefs, I do not show favouritism or bias towards any individual as recent events have shown.

You allright Brenda?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its not an opinion, its a fact, moreover I'm not sure how telling two willy-wavers that they are making arses of themselves is fanning the flames. You're right that I am the most active mod on the site but as a team the Admins have the same objectives, principally keeping the site away from legal and libel issues but each of the admins have their own style, character and individuality - after all we're not robots. Contrary to some individuals' beliefs, I do not show favouritism or bias towards any individual as recent events have shown.

Personally I quite like you, Roops. We get along well enough and I always have a fair word to say about you when others contact me to whinge about you in PM's and you've always been firm but fair whenever you've dealt with me when I've gone too far, not to mention we've had many long conversations about your tits in the past when it comes to my art.

But you do have a tendency to argue for arguments sake - and you're good at it, no one will argue with you there - but it does get old and you do like to dig up old dirt whenever the tables have a chance of turning against you. I'd like temporary admin privileges to see if I could do better in your position, please. Its the only way I can settle this dilemma, I'm sure you understand...

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I quite like you, Roops. We get along well enough and I always have a fair word to say about you when others contact me to whinge about you in PM's and you've always been firm but fair whenever you've dealt with me when I've gone too far, not to mention we've had many long conversations about your tits in the past when it comes to my art.

But you do have a tendency to argue for arguments sake - and you're good at it, no one will argue with you there - but it does get old and you do like to dig up old dirt whenever the tables have a chance of turning against you. I'd like temporary admin privileges to see if I could do better in your position, please. Its the only way I can settle this dilemma, I'm sure you understand...

Wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/09/2019 at 17:25, Earl of Punkape said:

Catholics cannot commit suicide because it’s a mortal sin.

Nor should non-Catholics as it’s the easy way out and opens up cans of worms...

But they can rape and molest children.  Odd that!

Question for you...why do you support it?

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Support what ?

You know exactly what he means. Let's make it idiot proof. 

Why do you support and endorse the Catholic Church? An organisation with an abhorrent record of profiteering, politically involved corrupt practices, established links to organised crime, and a surreptitious culture of sexually deviant behaviour, often involving children?

Now answer the question.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why mention bans? You haven't broken any rules. I addressed your POV which was almost identical to the post you made on the 23rd August. Your answer was to add nothing save to agree to disagree. Whilst I have your attention perhaps you could throw light as to what my "egotistical agenda" is or perhaps this was another meaningless quip made because it sounded good irrespective of substance or context.

You naff speak a load of old shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You naff speak a load of old shit.

I hope that time is something you have plenty of, because you're about to engage in a battle with a last word freak...just tell her to get fucked and be done with it.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you healed? You’ll see that Pen is still a pathetic, snivelling sycophant, although I can’t see this coming as any great surprise to you.

The world of Maths will always have constants.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The world of Maths will always have constants.  

I remember my Aunty Vi coming down from Oxford.

"Maths is fair enough Rat, but I can't fuckin abide fuckin geometry. I mean, you got to draw the line somewhere."

Then it was time to play one of her 'medical' games

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

I remember my Aunty Vi coming down from Oxford.

"Maths is fair enough Rat, but I can't fuckin abide fuckin geometry. I mean, you got to draw the line somewhere."

Then it was time to play one of her 'medical' games

Is that when you first learned to turn your head and cough?