CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Run out of Irons & Cunts..so must improvise.

IRON...CUNT..

Fends...get yourself a gif of Mr. Garret from Halloween 2....Michael dispatches him in a way I think you'll find favourable....use it in good cheer!  

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know exactly what he means. Let's make it idiot proof. 

Why do you support and endorse the Catholic Church? An organisation with an abhorrent record of profiteering, politically involved corrupt practices, established links to organised crime, and a surreptitious culture of sexually deviant behaviour, often involving children?

Now answer the question.

Your above paragraphs would have been an apt description for the Metropolitan Police in the early 80’s... the force had been partially hi-jacked and corrupted by deviants.

I have belief and have faith in the doctrinal teachings and liturgy of the Church.The Catholic Church has always had to deal with corrupters and interlopers.

You should be condemning women who murder their unborn children and homosexuality.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your above paragraphs would have been an apt description for the Metropolitan Police in the early 80’s... the force had been partially hi-jacked and corrupted by deviants.

I have belief and have faith in the doctrinal teachings and liturgy of the Church.The Catholic Church has always had to deal with corrupters and interlopers.

You should be condemning women who murder their unborn children and homosexuality.

Answer the question you disgraceful fucking degenerate!

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Answer the question you disgraceful fucking degenerate!

I’ve answered your skewed and hackneyed question.

You are the degenerate for failing to observe Christian doctrine and for leading a dissolute lifestyle.

I suspect you have many diseases.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are the degenerate for failing to observe Christian doctrine and for leading a dissolute lifestyle.

lol.

Fuck off.

You fucking idiot troll. Go to fuck you utter spastic, actually that is an insult to spastics, god bothering twat.

45 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You fucking idiot troll. Go to fuck you utter spastic, actually that is an insult to spastics, god bothering twat.

Come on Alf, you silly old bastard, don’t counter with Scotty-esque knee jerk bollocks. You’re better than that. 

I see you’ve dropped the ‘ghost’ of Alfie. What’ve you got in store for us?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Answer the question!  You've pranced around it like a car park cottaging sausage jockey, but have not answered it directly.  Answer or shut up and fuck off.

LOL

Guest Alfie Noakes
49 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on Alf, you silly old bastard, don’t counter with Scotty-esque knee jerk bollocks. You’re better than that. 

I see you’ve dropped the ‘ghost’ of Alfie. What’ve you got in store for us?

The treatment worked, now I feel stronger and I will take on the dross and dregs of humanity that have invaded this place.

I will choose my moments carefully.

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 09:41, Ape said:

I realise that the concept of two people getting on with each other and having a laugh is an alien concept to you, but it does happen...

Yes, yes - very touching. Personally, I value friendships that have been forged and nurtured over years, decades even. On-line friendships are two-dimensional and aint worth jack but that's just me. Such friendships are usually transitory and turn out to be a friendship of convenience, especially on The Corner - one moment they're licking your balls, the next they're biting them off.  Anyway enough of me dishing out the homily of the day. Decs has just been released so you better advise your besty by whatever method you communicate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes - very touching. Personally, I value friendships that have been forged and nurtured over years, decades even. On-line friendships are two-dimensional and aint worth jack but that's just me. Such friendships are usually transitory and turn out to be a friendship of convenience, especially on The Corner - one moment they're licking your balls, the next they're biting them off.  Anyway enough of me dishing out the homily of the day. Decs has just been released so you better advise your besty by whatever method you communicate.

Where did I say anything about friendships? I don’t really know Decs or anyone else on here, but some members share a similar sense of humour and get on well in the online environment.  

41 minutes ago, Ape said:

Where did I say anything about friendships? I don’t really know Decs or anyone else on here, but some members share a similar sense of humour and get on well in the online environment.  

"He's not my fwend" denial noted and understood. Kindly convey the good news to the person you get on well with and share a hearty laugh within the on-line environment. Cheers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bust a cap in dat niggaz ass girlfriend. Uh-huh!

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"He's not my fwend" denial noted and understood. Kindly convey the good news to the person you get on well with and share a hearty laugh within the on-line environment. Cheers.

A lot of people have been sharing a hearty laugh within the online environment of this thread - a laugh at your expense.