CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm far from lonely , you missed the point yet again Ed. Let me explain in very simpleton terms for you to follow, you don't have to spend a shit load money to have a great night out, but if you love to be ripped off, then that's up to you. I would spend about £100-150 for a night out for me and the missus, we don't over eat or over drink...but we have a great time with friends and enjoy our own company as well. I would rather put my hard earned cash to other things than pure decadence bullshit.

But not a problem for a business tycoon like your balding self, you can do it all can't you Ed.

You do seem to be suffering with discontentment if i'm honest.

And not only that, but most of these snobbish cunt "haute cuisine" restaurants that charge over $100 (£) per person, give you a ridiculously tiny little serving of some cutesy bullshit on a plate with sauce "artistically" (pretentiously) drizzled over it so that gullible idiots will think they're getting something special, which in turn of course, makes them feel like they are special, too.

But in reality, there isn't enough food to satisfy the appetite of an average child.

Google Image - haute cuisine (link)

Gawd, how I hate that stupid sauce drizzling shit. 

The fact that these restaurants thrive is a testament to the notion that P.T. Barnum really knew what he was talking about when he said... "There's a sucker born every minute".

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And not only that, but most of these snobbish cunt "haute cuisine" restaurants that charge over $100 (£) per person, give you a ridiculously tiny little serving of some cutesy bullshit on a plate with sauce "artistically" (pretentiously) drizzled over it so that gullible idiots will think they're getting something special, which in turn of course, makes them feel like they are special, too.

But in reality, there isn't enough food to satisfy the appetite of an average child.

The fact that these restaurants thrive is a testament to the notion that P.T. Barnum really knew what he was talking about when he said... "There's a sucker born every minute".

The modern phenomenon of superstar chefs is unfathomable. We had one over here called Keith Floyd. He described himself as 'a cook, nothing more, nothing less'.

another of his criticisms was levelled at Marco Pierre White, Gordon Ramsay etc, 'insisting on being referred to as 'Chef', makes them nothing more than cunts.'

personally, most of what they serve up doesn't appeal to me. If I order roast lamb, I want it cooked tender and falling apart, not dripping blood, the only heat having been applied to it, being walked under a light bulb as it left the kitchen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Are you sure about this?

Are you trying to say yanks like to eat a lot of food?

Well..... Who knew?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The modern phenomenon of superstar chefs is unfathomable. We had one over here called Keith Floyd. He described himself as 'a cook, nothing more, nothing less'.

another of his criticisms was levelled at Marco Pierre White, Gordon Ramsay etc, 'insisting on being referred to as 'Chef', makes them nothing more than cunts.'

personally, most of what they serve up doesn't appeal to me. If I order roast lamb, I want it cooked tender and falling apart, not dripping blood, the only heat having been applied to it, being walked under a light bulb as it left the kitchen.

I only like potatoes.

lol

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. The same with beef, I cook it long and slow, until I can blow on it and it falls apart.

Wankers like Stein, Ramsey and that scruffy cunt Fearnley Whittingstall, insist that meat is ruined unless your fork is misted by the final breath of the poor slaughtered ungulate on your plate.

Whilst I'm on the subject, meat is expensive as it is. So I don't take kindly to "celebrity chefs" who cream their whites over gelatinous, sinewy, inedible shite like pork belly, scrag ends and shin meat. It suits them to make it fashionable, purely so the likes of Heston Blumenthal can justify selling a plate of liver and pig trotters that cost him 70 pence for 50 quid in The Wild fucking Duck.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. The same with beef, I cook it long and slow, until I can blow on it and it falls apart.

Wankers like Stein, Ramsey and that scruffy cunt Fearnley Whittingstall, insist that meat is ruined unless your fork is misted by the final breath of the poor slaughtered ungulate on your plate.

Whilst I'm on the subject, meat is expensive as it is. So I don't take kindly to "celebrity chefs" who cream their whites over gelatinous, sinewy, inedible shite like pork belly, scrag ends and shin meat. It suits them to make it fashionable, purely so the likes of Heston Blumenthal can justify selling a plate of liver and pig trotters that cost him 70 pence for 50 quid in The Wild fucking Duck.

You obviously can’t afford expensive cuts of prime beef sirloin or fillet which should always be served rare.

You’re probably happier with spam or cheap corned beef anyway.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pigs cheeks. They rave about it, but it's tough, chewy fucking shit.

And any cunt that scoops out the guts of a still living sea urchin, and puts it in their mouth, is a filthy fucking scummy shitcunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You obviously can’t afford expensive cuts of prime beef sirloin or fillet which should always be served rare.

According to who? The idea of parasitic worms wriggling around inside your arsehole obviously isn't anathema to someone used to being quadruply penetrated by a rabid pack of blacks. 

Personally, though, I'd rather cook my food and keep my anus pure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm not in to that whole dinning out in rip-off restaurants thing, been there and done that bullshit, as the amount of obnoxious cunts that populate them make me want to become genocidal.

I prefer to cook my other-half a nice meal in the comfort of our own home...that way i avoid prison and get my leg over....win win.

44 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm not in to that whole dinning out in rip-off restaurants thing, been there and done that bullshit, as the amount of obnoxious cunts that populate them make me want to become genocidal.

I prefer to cook my other-half a nice meal in the comfort of our own home...that way i avoid prison and get my leg over....win win.

Was that the microwave I heard just go "ping"? 

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Only used a microwave a couple of times, don't like the bastards. I don't use those illness inducing sauces either.

Always cook from scratch Gypsy.

Me too. Makes me laugh when I get told "I'm gonna cook myself a nice spaghetti bolognese" meaning they're gonna tip a jar of Ragu over mincemeat.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

And then out for a mass shooting in the 1970 Oldsmobile sedan.

55 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Only used a microwave a couple of times, don't like the bastards. I don't use those illness inducing sauces either.

Always cook from scratch Gypsy.

A good way to make porridge, if you have psoriasis.