CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think Frankie might have something like that, have you seen the daft cunts legs ?

Probably his immune system.

I regret to say that I have. He could stand in for Sy Snootles quite easily.

MaxReboBandConcept.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I regret to say that I have. He could stand in for Sy Snootles quite easily.

MaxReboBandConcept.jpg

If his knees were on the back of his legs, he could be easily mistaken for a gay flamingo with greasy hair and AIDS lesions.  

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If his knees were on the back of his legs, he could be easily mistaken for a gay flamingo with greasy hair and AIDS lesions.  

I suspect he's had knees on the backs of his legs many times.

33 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I suspect he's had knees on the backs of his legs many times.

Panto season is coming up. I imagine that he's looking forward to being the back end of a horse, face pressed against some theatrical fucking pansy's ringpiece, lapping away with his tongue to stimulate a backwash of stale spunk, blood and festering shit nuggets.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

just some bloke

Looks like Heinrich Mueller to me Herr Oberst........ a filthy, murdering cunt who you would obviously worship. On the other hand, anybody who hates the Jews is “just some bloke” in your world.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Looks like Heinrich Mueller to me Herr Oberst........ a filthy, murdering cunt who you would obviously worship. On the other hand, anybody who hates the Jews is “just some bloke” in your world.

It might look like Heinrich Muller/Mueller to you, but to anyone with access to google images, it looks like some cunt out of coronation street.

try cutting back on the 50 units per day. Drunken fucking idiot.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It might look like Heinrich Muller/Mueller to you, but to anyone with access to google images, it looks like some cunt out of coronation street.

try cutting back on the 50 units per day. Drunken fucking idiot.

Drunken idiot? Anybody who takes the piss out of you and your boyfriends gets the usual abuse. 

How long do you think it is before you,  or one of your dim pals, accuses me of interfering with children? Watch me do it Hardman. 

You wankers just can’t help yourselves.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Drunken idiot? Anybody who takes the piss out of you and your boyfriends gets the usual abuse. 

How long do you think it is before you,  or one of your dim pals, accuses me of interfering with children? Watch me do it Hardman. 

You do overestimate yourself. 

Bless.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Do you actually think that you can make somebody accuse you of paedophilia?

I'm watching. Now you just have to "do it".

What's the "usual abuse"? Whatever suits your agenda of victimhood?

You need to be a little bit more selective with your enemies. You've fucked up badly choosing me. Know what I mean.. mate.