CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you actually think that you can make somebody accuse you of paedophilia?

You need to be a little bit more selective with your enemies. You've fucked up badly choosing me. Know what I mean.. mate.

You already accused me of having a sexual interest in children because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

I didn’t choose you......you chose me. Any real man would know you don’t say those words to another man unless you are prepared to stand and fight. You are a cowardly piece of shit who thinks he can say anything to any cunt on a website. Fuck you Hardman.

I suggest you go and bung Mr(s) Roops some more money to get rid of me. There’s no way i’m going to fall into the trap of abusing cunts and getting myself lobbed out. I fucking hate you for saying that about me you cunt.

I’m going to take every opportunity I can find to take the piss out of you and wind you up. I fucking hate you Hardman nobollocks. You cunt.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You already accused me of having a sexual interest in children because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

I didn’t choose you......you chose me. Any real man would know you don’t say those words to another man unless you are prepared to stand and fight. You are a cowardly piece of shit who thinks he can say anything to any cunt on a website. Fuck you Hardman.

I suggest you go and bung Mr(s) Roops some more money to get rid of me. There’s no way i’m going to fall into the trap of abusing cunts and getting myself lobbed out. I fucking hate you for saying that about me you cunt.

I’m going to take every opportunity I can find to take the piss out of you and wind you up. I fucking hate you Hardman nobollocks. You cunt.

Have you ever heard the saying about 'protesting too much'?

Suspicious. Very.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And breathe....

You're a fucking embarrassment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Jude this is quality material, honestly, I read this little tirade and cracked up, I'm torn though. Do I award you a like for genuinely making me laugh, or do I celebrate this post with a cunt? You've certainly been overindulging on the Oranjeboom 8.5% again on a school night.

You regularly visit a site called cunts corner and your well aware of what that entails. All this chucking your toys out the pram malarkey just goes to reinforce the stereotypical views held about you.

Nobody here goes bunging Roops dough for clemency or immunity from the rules. If you recall there were numerous bans imposed over the paddling pool revelation.

You wanna sort yourself out mate, maybe think about scoring an eighth of skunk and cutting back on the cheap booze.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How wrong can you be. I didn't accuse you of anything, you made a very peculiar statement, and I questioned it.

I've been called a paedo before on here. Many people have. It didn't really bother me. You know why? Because I'm very secure in the knowledge that I'm not one. Your going ballistic hasn't painted you in a good light.

Anyway, if you want to meet up for a scrap, I know this charming little Greek restaurant...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How wrong can you be. I didn't accuse you of anything, you made a very peculiar statement, and I questioned it.

I've been called a paedo before on here. Many people have. It didn't really bother me. You know why? Because I'm very secure in the knowledge that I'm not one. Your going ballistic hasn't painted you in a good light.

Anyway, if you want to meet up for a scrap, I know this charming little Greek restaurant...

The Meze?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking brilliant. Borderline full Jacamo. Keep going, it's comedy gold.

giphy.gif

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Calm yourself Judge.  Nowt wrong with getting coolered occasionally...it gives you a chance to live life away from this site.  Embrace your inner animal, let the forbidden "N" word fly...and no, I don't mean racial slurs...  Otherwise, like you said, this is a pisstake site, either accept it or track down Stavros and have him make you a kebab with extra meat and special sauce.

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Looks like Heinrich Mueller to me Herr Oberst........ a filthy, murdering cunt who you would obviously worship. On the other hand, anybody who hates the Jews is “just some bloke” in your world.

I knew Lord Pannick would be a cushion, but owning a house in Israel? Come on Jewdy!! It's either a new build and built illegally on Palestinian land, or simply stolen off a Palestinian, as all the other property in the country was.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've always been more of an Ernst Kaltenbrunner man personally.

I loved Ernst. Top Nazi, as unapologetic as he was badass. When he was meant to be negotiating the surrender of German forces in Italy, he was in fact organising behind the lines sabotage to fuck up the allied advance. Hardcore.  

• Like 1