CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I loved Ernst. Top Nazi, as unapologetic as he was badass. When he was meant to be negotiating the surrender of German forces in Italy, he was in fact organising behind the lines sabotage to fuck up the allied advance. Hardcore.  

Charles_Gray_Blofeld.jpg

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You fucking idiot. 

Cheers Frank. Even though Gareth is a raging bandit he was still a fucking quality rugby player and Lions skipper. I hope you sleep well at night knowing your filthy fucking AIDS has done for a bloke, albeit a puff, cherished by the savage taffs. I am, however, shocked a hulking althlete allowed himself to be back scuttled by a pipe cleaner legged, emaciated cunt like yourself.

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

He will probably end up in the wrong house, the silly cunt. 

I seriously hope not, Fends. I've been on the blower to Ape this evening and hooked him up with some claymore anti-personnel mines. If he's lucky enough to survive, he'll be joining Jewdy's mobility scooter hells angels club.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I seriously hope not, Fends. I've been on the blower to Ape this evening and hooked him up with some claymore anti-personnel mines. If he's lucky enough to survive, he'll be joining Jewdy's mobility scooter hells angels club.

The giveaway would be the saliva left by Frank's rabies. 

• 1 year later...
On 15/09/2019 at 00:07, Frank said:

I understand. I really am going to hurt you, Ape. I promise not to touch Mrs A. 

Fuck you. 

On 15/09/2019 at 08:31, Ape™️ said:

That’s very noble of you. When should I now expect your visit? We’re already determined that you won’t fit under the bed, so what’s your new plan of attack?

Fucking idiot.

Do you sleep on a futon base, Ape?

• Like 5

On 13/09/2019 at 21:02, Jake The Muss said:

I'm sure i'm not the only one to have noticed the world is getting more nuts day by day, i came across this video that i found fucking hilarious and disturbing. You have living zombies walking around licking ice-cream and then replacing it in supermarkets. There is some kind of gender monster gurgling mouthwash and then spiting it back in the bottle and replacing it on the selves.

Some dozy fucking little whore selling her bath water to complete dumb mothfuckers for $30 a pop, an unbelievable show of cunts on show here. They all need claw hammering, setting on fire and whatever means available for extermination.

If God is watching this video, i wouldn't blame him in hitting the reset button.

Have you proof of licking ice cream or is it just your ice pop sized penis that gets a licking? 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Do you sleep on a futon base, Ape?

Easy, Wolfe. You'd have to be suffering with a herniated disc, and ensconced in a sleeping bag on the carpet to prevent Franco slipping under you. 

He's been promising to visit Uncle Ape for at least 18 months, and still not even whisper. It's become a running joke like his endless hyping of non existent videos. 

Frank, sort yourself out man, and start delivering the goods for fucks sake. 

Edited by Major Cunt
This thread reminds me of the good old days of creative inter member cunting
  • Like 1

On 17/09/2019 at 05:32, judgetwi said:

You already accused me of having a sexual interest in children because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

I didn’t choose you......you chose me. Any real man would know you don’t say those words to another man unless you are prepared to stand and fight. You are a cowardly piece of shit who thinks he can say anything to any cunt on a website. Fuck you Hardman.

I suggest you go and bung Mr(s) Roops some more money to get rid of me. There’s no way i’m going to fall into the trap of abusing cunts and getting myself lobbed out. I fucking hate you for saying that about me you cunt.

I’m going to take every opportunity I can find to take the piss out of you and wind you up. I fucking hate you Hardman nobollocks. You cunt.

And this year’s nomination for ‘who to not pick a fight with’ goes to.....

On 17/09/2019 at 01:38, judgetwi said:

Looks like Heinrich Mueller to me Herr Oberst........ a filthy, murdering cunt who you would obviously worship. On the other hand, anybody who hates the Jews is “just some bloke” in your world.

Now why would Heinrich Mueller be in a regular German Army uniform when he was chief of the RSD aka The Gestapo, and based in Germany? You really don't think things through do you, Jewdy? 

No need to thank me, obviously.