CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Here it doesn't. I deal with the donations. No learned cunt weighs me in to curry favour.

A member, who I will keep anonymous, made a donation asking for their ban to be removed. The money was returned and the ban remained.

I know. I was winding him up. 

Tell Frank to fuck off the next time he tries that. The little shit.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't let him sleep anywhere. Shoot him in the head, and tell Miami Dade homicide that some Niggaz did it.

Fuck him Salty, obviously not literally, he'd enjoy that. Just take him down the Everglades and remove his mobility scooters battery, then let the Gators do the rest. Just make sure you dump the scooter after, then technically there's no case.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well it obviously wasn’t enough money then.Weasel cunts like you always have a price and yours will be lower than most.

Of course everyone has their price. No cunt in their right mind would offer anything other than a few shillings to a site with such a name. 

Noted that you got monkey very quickly. Have you been turned over by a couple of Mr Fukawanu’s?

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking horrible Lurch wannabe. I'm going to let myself in to your house in the early hours and inject you with propofol, then take a runny shit in your motor mouth.

Your a fucking mess, don't ever talk to me again.

I would not  be able to talk with a mouth full of shit.

you’re a fucking mess not your, science reading uni indeed...

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would not  be able to talk with a mouth full of shit.

you’re a fucking mess not your, science reading uni indeed...

Incoherent reply Ed, of course you won't be able to talk with a mouth full of shit, that's the idea, you complete spastic.

And it's the University of Reading...NOT science reading uni.

At this rate, i'm thinking you're just a tea boy.

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Of course everyone has their price. No cunt in their right mind would offer anything other than a few shillings to a site with such a name. 

Noted that you got monkey very quickly. Have you been turned over by a couple of Mr Fukawanu’s?

They should have asked me...for a couple of pints of rough cider and 10 woodies they would have been back on in a fucking trice.

• Like 1