CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Very unpleasant Frank, i think this is getting out of hand, all the threats of violence on here.

Frank's  unpleasantness has increased in a direct ratio to his loss of amusement value, ie the less funny he gets the nastier he becomes. A curious fact, but a fact nonetheless. 

Also, as roops has obliquely pointed out, threats are not against the rules unless made via pmail. Obviously she'd no more sanction frank than she would pen or the other untouchables anyway, but it's an oddity of the rules which seems tailor-made for the brand of nastiness frank is currently engaged in. 

Over and out. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Eddie, I’ve just got back to my mothers house after a delicious family meal at Great Fosters, near Windsor. The meal, for 10 of us, cost me £700. Do you really think I’d entertain the notion of drinking beer with a borderline simpleton?

Do you have any friends? As you seem to hang around with your mum every weekend, Norman Bates style.... and is £700  supposed to impress me? If not why mention it, pikey 😂

54 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank's  unpleasantness has increased in a direct ratio to his loss of amusement value, ie the less funny he gets the nastier he becomes. A curious fact, but a fact nonetheless. 

Also, as roops has obliquely pointed out, threats are not against the rules unless made via pmail. Obviously she'd no more sanction frank than she would pen or the other untouchables anyway, but it's an oddity of the rules which seems tailor-made for the brand of nastiness frank is currently engaged in. 

Over and out. 

Yes, it’s interesting how he’s making direct threats of violence in board posts. I’m not really sure what he’s hoping to achieve, but if he actually did appear in my house, he’d soon regret it.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, it’s interesting how he’s making direct threats of violence in board posts. I’m not really sure what he’s hoping to achieve, but if he actually did appear in my house, he’d soon regret it.

He wouldn’t ape, I’ve seen him, he is a hulk of a man,not the skinny freak in the videos. He would as the kids say fuck you up.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you have any friends? As you seem to hang around with your mum every weekend, Norman Bates style.... and is £700  supposed to impress me? If not why mention it, pikey 😂

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’re not really very good at this, are you?

Just now, Ape said:

You’ve got real issues haven’t you? Does imagining me in this way help you to feel better about yourself?

What  have I noted that’s not true, two weekends on the spin you have been with mother, you do play with children’s toys by your own admission, you have stated you are highly respected, although I do not recall you bragging about having rubber soled shoes, that’s just artistic license. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What  have I noted that’s not true, two weekends on the spin you have been with mother, you do play with children’s toys by your own admission, you have stated you are highly respected, although I do not recall you bragging about having rubber soled shoes, that’s just artistic license. 

Whatever you say Mark!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Over and out. 

Quite simply, we can monitor threats made on the boards. 99% of threats are obviously trash talk, however what concerns us is a situation where a punter lets his emotions get the better of him and turns up at an innocent business address who's occupants have absolutely no connection with The Corner.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quite simply, we can monitor threats made on the boards. 99% of threats are obviously trash talk, however what concerns us is a situation where a punter lets his emotions get the better of him and turns up at an innocent business address who's occupants have absolutely no connection with The Corner.

I deny all charges!

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Over and out. 

You seem to use any excuse to drag me into things that have little or no relevance to me. Be honest about one thing at least and that is that you yourself are also one of the so called "untouchables".