CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed I did and I’m playing tomorrow as well.

Obviously you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re from the lower orders..

lol.

I played North Middlesex today in North London. I went round in 78. (Par 71 course). My handicap is 10 so I was pleased with my overall game. A few less putts and who knows?  I didn’t encounter any homosexuals either on the course or afterwards in the clubhouse.   Can you tell me where I went wrong?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape I’m in the white swan in Hoddesdon, if you are not biddy fiddling, fancy a pint? 

Eddie, I’ve just got back to my mothers house after a delicious family meal at Great Fosters, near Windsor. The meal, for 10 of us, cost me £700. Do you really think I’d entertain the notion of drinking beer with a borderline simpleton?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Eddie, I’ve just got back to my mothers house after a delicious family meal at Great Fosters, near Windsor. The meal, for 10 of us, cost me £700. Do you really think I’d entertain the notion of drinking beer with a borderline simpleton?

£700

You must have scoffed a mountain of beans n chips.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. 

You’ll be dead in the morning. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is your mum pleased with the 18 k gold toilet you ‘bought’ her for an early Christmas present? I got my mum a pair of pliers one Mother’s Day a long time ago. She didn’t seem as pleased as I thought she would be. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I played North Middlesex today in North London. I went round in 78. (Par 71 course). My handicap is 10 so I was pleased with my overall game. A few less putts and who knows?  I didn’t encounter any homosexuals either on the course or afterwards in the clubhouse.   Can you tell me where I went wrong?

Indeed......playing golf in Middlesex.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

That’s what John Leslie thought until he had an ‘Ulrika’ moment.

A right pair of cuntbreeds those two...and that Abi whoremuss shit brick.

Never liked that saddle tramp Ulrika Jonsson , i think a breaking wheel for that trio of mongs is the only way forward.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I understand. I really am going to hurt you, Ape. I promise not to touch won’t Mrs A. 

Fuck you. 

Very unpleasant Frank, i think this is getting out of hand, all the threats of violence on here.

I am putting the hammers away and i will become a model CC member...but i'm still going to destroy Ed tonight while he sleeps with a mouth full of shit.

Hope he likes curry.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why can't I hate Trump and "slag off" the gays, feminists, and all the other silly bullshit coming out of today's youth at the same time? 

Hating Trump doesn't require that one be a "libtard" or even a Democrat. There are plenty of conservative Republicans who are disgusted by Trump and find the fat, deranged asshole to be a national embarrassment and a disgrace to the office he holds.

When you come to Florida, I'm going to make you sleep outside in the yard, under the hedges. 

Fair point Yank. You are right of course. Professional politicians are some of the lowest cockroaches crawling across the planet. Please accept my apologies.

Of course , I reserve the right to rip the piss out of you when the opportunities arise. That’s just the cunt I am.

I’ve decided to cancel the Florida trip. Everything has gone tits up for the SOJ as you probably know. Kipping in your yard is not what I expected so i’ll pass on that even though trashing Miami may be the only win we have all season.

Maybe next season Yank!

Your bestest mate in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, Judge xx

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, and Welsh benders like rugby.  Gareth Thomas has announced he is HIV, and crying like a soppy cunt.  Bubba has logged in today, obviously looking for an arse cheek to cry on. Coincidence, I think not.  lol lol

Dirty fucking pervert. Isn’t this the hard cunt who got beat up by a sixteen year old rent boy who wasn’t happy with his tip? (money I mean, not his bell end) Now the cunt is infected with gay disease. Good , hope the cunt dies. Of course we’re all invited to admire their sordid , disgraceful lifestyle but we actually know fuck all about it and don’t want to know.

The sicko should have stuck to poking sheep. Cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fair point Yank. You are right of course. Professional politicians are some of the lowest cockroaches crawling across the planet. Please accept my apologies.

Of course , I reserve the right to rip the piss out of you when the opportunities arise. That’s just the cunt I am.

I’ve decided to cancel the Florida trip. Everything has gone tits up for the SOJ as you probably know. Kipping in your yard is not what I expected so i’ll pass on that even though trashing Miami may be the only win we have all season.

Maybe next season Yank!

Your bestest mate in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, Judge xx

If you didn't rip the piss out of me, I'd think you didn't like me.

And we both know how desperate I am to be liked by everyone around here.

You inflamed fishy cunt.