CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank I am in A and E Maidstone, the place is crawling with pikeys, one builder type bloke has disgusting muddy boots on that have spread dirt all over the floor, he is flicking his van key open and shut, I hate him. 

I feel for you, ed. I really do. I spent the entire evening at Barnet General A&E on Sunday night. My poor mum’s catheter was filling up with blood and I had to sit there for almost 5 hours amongst all those cunts. Those poor, poor nurses.

Fortunatey a nice Bangladeshi Uber-man eventually dropped us back to Mill Hill. Mum said he was a lovely chap.. for a paki. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What have you got stuck in your arse this time?

It’s a fun pass time I like do now the nights are drawing in, I imitate a doctor, I have a white coat and a biro, woe betide any immigrants I examine, I strangle them with my stethoscope and any pikey no mater what is wrong with then gets told they are stage 4 with no hope. 

44 minutes ago, Frank said:

I feel for you, ed. I really do. I spent the entire evening at Barnet General A&E on Sunday night. My poor mum’s catheter was filling up with blood and I had to sit there for almost 5 hours amongst all those cunts. Those poor, poor nurses.

Fortunatey a nice Bangladeshi Uber-man eventually dropped us back to Mill Hill. Mum said he was a lovely chap.. for a paki. 

That's truly, truly awful, Frank.

Spending 5 hours with a flamingo-legged fuckwit like you must have been almost intolerable. Your dear old Ma was surely verging on asking the the doctor to end her suffering permanently after that.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It must be heartbreaking for you, having to keep her alive till your wrist muscles are strong enough to pick up a biro and forge her signature on the will. The real happy ending to this will hopefully be her outliving you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep, that's @Eddie alright. Before the missionary incident of course when they bought an untamed savage back and he turned into a right cunt 

I saw that documentary a few years back where they brought an untamed savage back and within two years he’d turned into a ‘slightly paler’ untamed savage:     Remarkable.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Glowworm said:

What about Stirling Moss? The real boring shits started with that caledonian midget Jackie Stewart.

SIR Jackie Stewart is a fucking wanker. It was this arsehole , more than anyone else, who strove for years to make motor racing safe. That’s why this massive bore got his knighthood. Better than the usual reason of being a thief, a liar and a general cunt but he took all the fun out of it. What’s the point of watching this shit if there is no danger of a tax dodging, up his own arse, recent convert to tree hugging, multi millionaire prick like Hamilton lighting up like a Roman Candle in the cockpit of his foreign car? We need some dead spectators as well ........ like the 83 dirty Frogs wiped out at Le Mans in 1955. Ah....those were the days.

Boring, fucking boring. You take away the danger and you are left with Strictly Cunts Dancing.

Fuck off with that shit.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep, again, that's our eddy 

I’ve been trying to find the chapter in Darwin’s ‘Origin of the species’ where a captured primate is transformed into a car parts salesman in the blink of an eyelid. I’ll have to have another read through it. I got preoccupied with the chapter on ‘chimps to footballers’ the missing link revealed.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been trying to find the chapter in Darwin’s ‘Origin of the species’ where a captured primate is transformed into a car parts salesman in the blink of an eyelid. I’ll have to have another read through it. I got preoccupied with the chapter on ‘chimps to footballers’ the missing link revealed.

Darwin wrote extensively about worms. Who'd have thought that the subjects of his experiments world have given rise to Frank?

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

SIR Jackie Stewart is a fucking wanker. It was this arsehole , more than anyone else, who strove for years to make motor racing safe. That’s why this massive bore got his knighthood. Better than the usual reason of being a thief, a liar and a general cunt but he took all the fun out of it. What’s the point of watching this shit if there is no danger of a tax dodging, up his own arse, recent convert to tree hugging, multi millionaire prick like Hamilton lighting up like a Roman Candle in the cockpit of his foreign car? We need some dead spectators as well ........ like the 83 dirty Frogs wiped out at Le Mans in 1955. Ah....those were the days.

Boring, fucking boring. You take away the danger and you are left with Strictly Cunts Dancing.

Fuck off with that shit.

F1 used to be great. And if I’m honest I still appreciate the skills of the drivers and the technology and vast amounts of money that the top teams spend. I used to go to a couple of GPs every year during the 90s. But like most things nowadays it is all about TV audience numbers and corporate hospitality at the actual events. The ordinary fan is a disapearing creature, a bit like Premier league football where it costs a weeks wages to get a ticket and you can’t even watch your team on TV unless you subscribe to Sky. Cunts like Bernie Ecclestone Make a billion quid so his waste of space spunkbucket daughters can spend a million quid on a lump of rock from the Andes to have carved into a bathtub to wash  their fake jizz covered tits in. Plastic faced cunts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Darwin wrote extensively about worms. Who'd have thought that the subjects of his experiments world have given rise to Frank?

Out of likes Doc. Frank would probably have made Darwin go back home and reconsider all his previous theories.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

F1 used to be great. And if I’m honest I still appreciate the skills of the drivers and the technology and vast amounts of money that the top teams spend. I used to go to a couple of GPs every year during the 90s. But like most things nowadays it is all about TV audience numbers and corporate hospitality at the actual events. The ordinary fan is a disapearing creature, a bit like Premier league football where it costs a weeks wages to get a ticket and you can’t even watch your team on TV unless you subscribe to Sky. Cunts like Bernie Ecclestone Make a billion quid so his waste of space spunkbucket daughters can spend a million quid on a lump of rock from the Andes to have carved into a bathtub to wash  their fake jizz covered tits in. Plastic faced cunts.

I agree Bill. The BBC are such paupers these days, it's women's football and transvestite motor racing for non Sky folk like me

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I can picture Frank exhibiting metameric segmentation DC, but bilateral symmetry? That's just not going to happen. The guy's a simple grub

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree Bill. The BBC are such paupers these days, it's women's football and transvestite motor racing for non Sky folk like me

I see Pens on pole for tomorrow’s shopping trolley race on channel 357 on free view. Who needs fucking F1?

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes Doc. Frank would probably have made Darwin go back home and reconsider all his previous theories.

Not likely, but I think he'd have been very surprised by the fact that a direct descendant of Lumbriscus terrestris would have evolved sufficient intelligence to post "idiot" 30 times a week on a website.

Accelerated Punctuated and Convergent evolution is not always beneficial.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I can picture Frank exhibiting metameric segmentation DC, but bilateral symmetry? That's just not going to happen. The guy's a simple grub

Have a like, because I know it hurts.