CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Not likely, but I think he'd have been very surprised by the fact that a direct descendant of Lumbriscus terrestris would have evolved sufficient intelligence to post "idiot" 30 times a week in a website.

Accelerated Punctuated and Convergent evolution and is not always beneficial.

I have a theory that Frank is ‘Oliver the humanzee’, the subject of a favourite documentary of mine. Unfortunately Aids has stopped that particular pathway of evolution in its tracks. If you see Frank in public shout “Oliver” and see if he turns round.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Average night for punkers, but is moobs of course 

It’s not fair to have a go at him. He’s out tonight. The golf club are having a ‘Magic Mike’ night.

Punkers is working in the gents toilets giving out wet wipes and squirts of ‘Anusol’ to the members.

12 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Not likely, but I think he'd have been very surprised by the fact that a direct descendant of Lumbriscus terrestris would have evolved sufficient intelligence to post "idiot" 30 times a week on a website.

Accelerated Punctuated and Convergent evolution is not always beneficial.

@Frank you're taking an absolute hammering here. It's a sign of what a cretinous maggot you are that you skulk away taking like the poof you are.

How the tables have turned

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank you're taking an absolute hammering here. It's a sign of what a cretinous maggot you are that you skulk away taking like the poof you are.

Frank never fronts up to his betters.

He knows when he's being bitch slapped. I'm utterly, utterly shit, but given his output in the last 4 years, newbies are all he can hope to intimidate.

Worm, not maggot.

Just now, DrCunt said:

Frank never fronts up to his betters.

He knows when he's being bitch slapped. I'm utterly, utterly shit, but given his output in the last 4 years, newbies are all he can hope to intimidate.

Worm, not maggot.

He better turn up for his own funeral and it better be fucking soon.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

O.K, I liked him once, but the vile graffiti that he scrawled on the outside of my iron lung* (whilst feeding me grapes and sincerity) finished it for me. *'Cook on low heat for 5 hours' indeed.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

O.K, I liked him once, but the vile graffiti that he scrawled on the outside of my iron lung* (whilst feeding me grapes and sincerity) finished it for me. *'Cook on low heat for 5 hours' indeed.

One day Franks Walnut a head, mummified, hideously deformed corpse could be displayed in the Natural History Museum as proof of how evolution can take a wrong turn.

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well give me some likes for kicking his cunt in then.

French? You seem more Scottish...

Merde.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One day Franks Walnut a head, mummified, hideously deformed corpse could be displayed in the Natural History Museum as proof of how evolution can take a wrong turn.

A common misunderstanding. "Evolution" never takes a wrong turn, it's directionless. Natural selection weeds out the ill-adapted and shit. It's a work in progress.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Chateau Neuf de pape and Iron Bru. Same fucking shit different bottle.

Stop fucking quoting me before I've had a chance to correct my typos. Cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're right, it is shit. Still, it made you bite like an angry barracuda, so it was worth posting.

Yes, I’m angry. It’s all shit, Wolfie. I’ve got fuckwit adolescent Billy in one ear, your carefully constructed insecure bollocks in the other, Withers topping the leaderboard, and now the return of Stubby Pecker.. posting in the style of a late-night bingo caller. 

Your fear of making the odd typo has zapped any comedy you might have in your tiny suburban mind. Loosen up you stupid fucking cunt. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Yes, I’m angry. It’s all shit, Wolfie. I’ve got fuckwit adolescent Billy in one ear, your carefully constructed insecure bollocks in the other, Withers topping the leaderboard, and now the return of Stubby Pecker.. posting in the style of a late-night bingo caller. 

Your fear of making the odd typo has zapped any comedy you might have in your tiny suburban mind. Loosen up you stupid fucking cunt. 

Thanks for this open goal frank; as our resident bingo caller elect I now have a brand new and almost limitless mine with which to remind you of what a total cunt you are

Number 2, One little ducky- Frank mincing away into town for another rent boy

Number 4, Knock at the door- latest delivery of fisting butter to your grotty canal boat

Number 5, "Man alive- lets hope the AIDS cancer combo means this isn't you for long

Lucky number 7- the number of times you've survived terminal cancer

Number 9, doctors order- lets hope its the last one you see at dignitas 

Legs 11- the circumference in mm of your own matchstick limbs

12, One dozen- the average number of sailors and merchant navy poofs you suck off of a night

13, unlucky for some- that you are still breathing, let alone posting your shite

15, young and keen- how you like your male friends

17, dancing queen- speaks for itself

18, coming over age- the same age of lad frank likes to cum inside

19, goodbye teens- lets not go there

20, getting plenty- plenty of rough cock up the arse

24, double dozen- franks personal record for pints of decaying spunk sloshing around in the rotting cesspool that doubles as his arsehole 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, today I’m sporting my old rigger work boots from Lidl, with a pair of jeans I've probably had for more than a decade. Odd socks from Screwfix. Honestly, I'm bored of having no style. Ideally I'd like to look like a complete and utter fucking mincer with pipe cleaners for legs, and gullible enough to fork out £100 for a pair of fucking socks. Can you help?

• Like 4

O

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Frank, today I’m sporting my old rigger work boots from Lidl, with a pair of jeans I've probably had for more than a decade. Odd socks from Screwfix. Honestly, I'm bored of having no style. Ideally I'd like to look like a complete and utter fucking mincer with pipe cleaners for legs, and gullible enough to fork out £100 for a pair of fucking socks. Can you help?

Why not kill yourself you boring fuckwit.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Smelly pikey. 

• Like 1

On 16/10/2019 at 13:14, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus @Major Cunt @Stubby Pecker  @FrankI was never one to gloat.

Upon reviewing the substandard fucking drivel you have produced since a week ago today, it would appear that 18 of your 'likes' have come from Pen, Frank and Punkape.

That'd put you top of the weekly Sycophantic Boring Cunts Leaderboard, but in reality you wouldn't even appear on the official one as it stands today.

Over fifty posts checked and not one made me laugh.

Fuck off

Lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Upon reviewing the substandard fucking drivel you have produced since a week ago today, it would appear that 18 of your 'likes' have come from Pen, Frank and Punkape.

That'd put you top of the weekly Sycophantic Boring Cunts Leaderboard, but in reality you wouldn't even appear on the official one as it stands today.

Over fifty posts checked and not one made me laugh.

Fuck off

Lol.

There's a new clique in town.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen, I've often wondered why you have a genuine hatred of dogs and all things canine. Why is this? Did one jump at you as a child and bite you on the bollocks?

The cunt by its own admission is fast going blind.

I hope that the subsequent guide dog it gets within the next few years senses the tranny's hatred and allows it to walk out into the path of an Eddie Stobart lorry.

• Like 1