CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

Guest judgetwi

I heard on the radio that six drivers refused to “take the knee” today. At last some fucking celebs with a pair of balls who won’t be bullied by the libtard media.

Admittedly i’ve never heard of a single one of them but there’s an arseload of celebs i’ve never fucking heard of.......so fucking what! Sick and tired of these no bollocks cunts who are so scared that some dumb, know nothing  pricks  might not like them. Oh, go and have a weep in your safe space but don’t expect the fake social justice warrior, Hamilton to join you. He thinks you’re a muggy cunt and he’s right.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I heard on the radio that six drivers refused to “take the knee” today. At last some fucking celebs with a pair of balls who won’t be bullied by the libtard media.

Admittedly i’ve never heard of a single one of them but there’s an arseload of celebs i’ve never fucking heard of.......so fucking what! Sick and tired of these no bollocks cunts who are so scared that some dumb, know nothing  pricks  might not like them. Oh, go and have a weep in your safe space but don’t expect the fake social justice warrior, Hamilton to join you. He thinks you’re a muggy cunt and he’s right.

F1 has always been systematically racist as you and everyone else knows Judge. Hang on. What’s that? There’s never been any hint or accusation of racism in F1 until George Floyd, the godfather of motor racing martyred himself for the good of black-kind. Well I’ll be fucked up the arse with a giant water melon and a bargain bucket of fried chicken. Someone stab me please. (In a peaceful way obviously)

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to see Schumacher overtake him at the last corner in his iron lung and then intravenously down all the champagne on the podium. A victory speech calling him a subhuman L Plate cunt might be asking a bit much though.

One of the biggest regrets of my life is that I never got to see Schumacher race one on one against Stephen Hawking on the streets of Monaco. 

It should have been that useless, coat tail riding cunt, Ralph, to take a header.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

One of the biggest regrets of my life is that I never got to see Schumacher race one on one against Stephen Hawking on the streets of Monaco. 

It should have been that useless, coat tail riding cunt, Ralph, to take a header.

Maybe he can race against that blond woman on the BBC who has a large head and speech impediment. What's her name?

Steph McGovern! 

I've had a bit more time to consider Hamilton's actions in the past 48 hours. What a complete fucking tool.

While obviously wishing to make himself stand out and feed his insatiable ego, he was the only driver with no face mask wearing a BLM shirt before the start of Sunday's GP. If black lives really mattered for Lewis, rather than making himself the centre of attention, he'd focus his efforts on contributing some of his $285m fortune to actually helping people from ethnic minorities to stop stabbing each other on the streets of London. Perhaps this is the point the BLM movement – and F1's leading cheesy bellend – have failed to grasp.

Thankfully people are waking up to BLM’s real agenda. Hamilton, while proving too vapid to realise he's playing into the hands of a culturally Marxist itinerary, pays no tax in any country suffering racial issues and (for this reason alone) should keep his fucking trap shut about societies he contributes absolutely nothing towards.

I admire the six drivers who had the balls to not be bullied by Hamilton's influence and take the knee. Why should they be forced to support a political movement that in the past month has created racial division and violence? Amazingly, one of BLM's main motives in recent weeks has been the historic white oppression of black people via slavery, yet Hamilton failed to acknowledge Mercedes' growth wasn't built on benevolence during the Third Reich era in the 1930s & 40s, nor is the mining of diamonds in Africa racially ethical – something he wears in abundance around his ears and neck. What a complete fucking hypocrite.

A six-time world British F1 champ should be a national treasure, but the fact Hamilton has never been as popular as one-time champs Nigel Mansell or James Hunt says a lot about his egomaniacal desire to be admired. Being a proud Briton I'd never thought I'd say this but I sincerely hope Schumacher's record isn't broken by this fucking self-obsessed sphincter muscle. This is the measure of just how much I've come to despise the pompous cunt, though you can bet he'll still dedicate his next F1 win to career criminal George Floyd. Undoubtedly a great driver – but also a tax-dodging snowflake wanker you'd never tire of pissing on.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've had a bit more time to consider Hamilton's actions in the past 48 hours. What a complete fucking tool.

While obviously wishing to make himself stand out and feed his insatiable ego, he was the only driver with no face mask wearing a BLM shirt before the start of Sunday's GP. If black lives really mattered for Lewis, rather than making himself the centre of attention, he'd focus his efforts on contributing some of his $285m fortune to actually helping people from ethnic minorities to stop stabbing each other on the streets of London. Perhaps this is the point the BLM movement – and F1's leading cheesy bellend – have failed to grasp.

Thankfully people are waking up to BLM’s real agenda. Hamilton, while proving too vapid to realise he's playing into the hands of a culturally Marxist agenda, pays no tax in any country suffering racial issues and (for this reason alone) should keep his fucking trap shut about societies he contributes absolutely nothing towards.

I admire the six drivers who had the balls to not be bullied by Hamilton's influence and take the knee. Why should they be forced to support a political movement that in the past month has created racial division and violence? Amazingly, one of BLM's main motives in recent weeks has been the historic white oppression of black people via slavery, yet Hamilton failed to acknowledge Mercedes' growth wasn't built on benevolence during the Third Reich era in the 1930s & 40s, nor is the mining of diamonds in Africa racially ethical – something he wears in abundance around his ears and neck. What a complete fucking hypocrite.

A six-time world British F1 champ should be a national treasure, but the fact Hamilton has never been as popular as one-time champs Nigel Mansell or James Hunt says a lot about his egomaniacal desire to be admired. Being a proud Briton I'd never thought I'd say this but I sincerely hope Schumacher's record isn't broken by this self-obsessed fucking sphincter muscle. This is the measure of just how much I've come to despise the pompous cunt, though you can bet he'll still dedicate his next F1 win to career criminal George Floyd. Undoubtedly a great driver – but also a tax-dodging snowflake wanker you'd never tire of pissing on.

Any bad luck which befalls him in future races or simply being beaten fair and square will be because of systemic racism. I hope the cunt never has any more success in anything he does. In my opinion he has made the biggest fuck up of his career. Fuck him.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 16/10/2019 at 13:40, Earl of Punkape said:

Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the the death of Kings.

Cover your heads and mock not flesh and blood

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully people are waking up to BLM’s real agenda. Hamilton, while proving too vapid to realise he's playing into the hands of a culturally Marxist itinerary, pays no tax in any country suffering racial issues and (for this reason alone) should keep his fucking trap shut about societies he contributes absolutely nothing towards.

A six-time world British F1 champ should be a national treasure, but the fact Hamilton has never been as popular as one-time champs Nigel Mansell or James Hunt says a lot about his egomaniacal desire to be admired. Being a proud Briton I'd never thought I'd say this but I sincerely hope Schumacher's record isn't broken by this fucking self-obsessed sphincter muscle. This is the measure of just how much I've come to despise the pompous cunt, though you can bet he'll still dedicate his next F1 win to career criminal George Floyd. Undoubtedly a great driver – but also a tax-dodging snowflake wanker you'd never tire of pissing on.

I remember when I was a kid and Schumacher was in his prime - there was plenty of moaning about the cunt always finishing first and making races boring, him being egotistical and ruthless and generally being a wanker - and he really was a huge fucking wanker, but he never pretended not to be, and he kept most of it on the track.

I think the reason why everyone but the most shallow, box ticking individuals find it hard to like Hamilton is because he wants to act like a wanker, but be treated like a rags to riches hero, but also still have the opportunity to rub his success in people's faces, but still be considered humble. And he desperately wants to be remembered for something other than going really fast around a race track - look at his shitty attempt at a music career or every fucking time he opens his mouth about veganism or racism.

He's a walking, talking contradiction of himself and seems like a very sad and unfulfilled person when you look past the surface. Cunt should retire and raise guinea pigs in Africa or some shit - whatever gets his mopey little face of the fucking telly - he's like black Bob Geldof.

• Like 4

Hats off to those drivers that said bollocks and didn't kneel,rumour has it that Mesut Ozil has not been picked for Arsenal since the lockdown lifted because having been mugged by a couple of noirs he has said bollocks to BLM and taking the knee.If this turns out to be true then the fact that I think he's a greedy useless cunt it would make me stand up and applaud him.Rumour? He played in all of Arteta's teams before lockdown and has featured in none since,coincidence? I think not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Hats off to those drivers that said bollocks and didn't kneel,rumour has it that Mesut Ozil has not been picked for Arsenal since the lockdown lifted because having been mugged by a couple of noirs he has said bollocks to BLM and taking the knee.If this turns out to be true then the fact that I think he's a greedy useless cunt it would make me stand up and applaud him.Rumour? He played in all of Arteta's teams before lockdown and has featured in none since,coincidence? I think not.

So it's now before every game is it until they're told they dont have to do it anymore? 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So it's now before every game is it until they're told they dont have to do it anymore? 

Fuck knows,ill not be watching football again until its back to normal

• Like 1

On 06/07/2020 at 13:52, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe he can race against that blond woman on the BBC who has a large head and speech impediment. What's her name?

Steph McGovern! 

You stupid cow. You're thinking of Nikki Fox, the woman who looks like she's gurning a massive turd out when she talks.

On 06/07/2020 at 19:45, Wolfie said:

I met Damon Hill at one of my golf clubs in the bar and he was a really nice bloke.

Hamilton wouldn’t be able to get his head round our dress code and would probably try and order cassava and yams for his lunch.