CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I met Damon Hill at one of my golf clubs in the bar and he was a really nice bloke.

Hamilton wouldn’t be able to get his head round our dress code and would probably try and order cassava and yams for his lunch.

His cock would most likely be far too big for the glory hole too.

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I reckon quite a few EDL wallahs don't see Hamilton as black.

That's how thick these fuckers are.

🗣️

I'm halfway down a bottle of that vodka in a crystal skull bottle that Dan Aykroyd makes. 50 fucking quid. It tastes like Smirnoff. Sneaky fucking Red Sea pedestrian.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm halfway down a bottle of that vodka in a crystal skull bottle that Dan Aykroyd makes. 50 fucking quid. It tastes like Smirnoff. Sneaky fucking Red Sea pedestrian.

That's what you get for buying the vodka equivalent on that shit whisky Connor "Small Man Syndrome" McGregor shills. 

You could have had a years supply of Tesco lager for the same price.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's what you get for buying the vodka equivalent on that shit whisky Connor "Small Man Syndrome" McGregor shills. 

You could have had a years supply of Tesco lager for the same price.

I could have. But I wouldn't have, because it's shit and I don't want to spend all night pissing it out because I was too tight to buy spirits. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've heard about the Akryod vodka, apparently its the bottle which is half the cost. Yeah, right Dan. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

it's like stuff that's Motorhead branded (vodka etc), an idea thought up by their jew manager Todd Singerman. It's was all about the music of course, wasn't it Todd?

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can fill it up again tomorrow with Glens for a tenner and then laugh at every cunt who asks for a shot when they taste it and  go....”Oh yes that’s fucking beautiful.” 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see Lewis (mostly white) Hamilton won the Grand Pricks in Tuscany.

This was hardly surprising as every other cunt in the race seemed to write their car off and more resembled a dodgem derby.

Unfortunately there were no fatalities or a major fire during the race which in always excellent viewing.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I see Lewis (mostly white) Hamilton won the Grand Pricks in Tuscany.

This was hardly surprising as every other cunt in the race seemed to write their car off and more resembled a dodgem derby.

Unfortunately there were no fatalities or a major fire during the race which in always excellent viewing.

Mostly white. A good point. Why do these mongrel cunts cling to the 12.5% of their black DNA and hold it up as a badge of honour? They've clearly Sussed out that the best way forward is to play the victim card.

• Like 1