CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Penny Farthing

It's another one of those Degree-Level Maths / Philosophy / Arsehole Fucking Cunt nominations, where you're given part of a statement and you have to intuit the rest of it, in order to work out what the fuck is being posited?

My 5 zloty's-worth is that the OP's piss is being boiled, by that long-term grit in CC'ers Vaseline, the 'over entitled, gobby minority'; in this case with the accelerant of some gobshite Mulatto little Princess of a six-year-old whose decided ickul cows don't taste nice and she wants to live on seaweed and dust - the malignant little cunt.

How am I doing?

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's another one of those Degree-Level Maths / Philosophy / Arsehole Fucking Cunt nominations, where you're given part of a statement and you have to intuit the rest of it, in order to work out what the fuck is being posited?

My 5 zloty's-worth is that the OP's piss is being boiled, by that long-term grit in CC'ers Vaseline, the 'over entitled, gobby minority'; in this case with the accelerant of some gobshite Mulatto little Princess of a six-year-old whose decided ickul cows don't taste nice and she wants to live on seaweed and dust - the malignant little cunt.

How am I doing?

You borrowed thatcomment off Gladys DrCunt?

• Like 1

The creative 'peeps' in the agency that produced these Tesco's ad's are parked up on Easy Street next to a machine that shits gold aren't they?

"'Name - non-sequitir - foodstuff / recipie'......that'll be £ squiddley-diddleys please"

Herbert's 'think I'll have a bit of a kip for a while' Brownies

Colin's 'I'll deck any cunt that says that's not butter !' pithivier of Ceps

Bruno and Matlida's 'Pass The Poppers and the Kleenex' Undercooked Pizza

.......that sort of caper.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate vegans. 

You're probably not seasoning them enough.

Try a little more salt and pepper.

Charred on the grill with a rub or with lots of barbeque sauce works too.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Menopause has been tough on you, hasn't it?

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Menopause has been tough on you, hasn't it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

white people enjoying themselves eh Deco?

Not acceptable these days mind. My marriage with Lady P is utterly bleak and barren. 

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Calm down Dickless. It's not their fault a deals on the table and Brexit is getting closer to a reality.

It's no closer than it was three years ago.

If you think we're leaving by the 31st, you're more pissed than on any other Drewsday in history

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking idiot.

I preferred Love Thy Neighbour if I'm totally honest.