CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Penny Farthing

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell. 

Do you think irony is a bit like steely? 

Stupid fucking chicken chasing cunt.

You soppy cunt, Frank wouldn't stand the chance against the superior intellect and guile of the average chicken. That and the fact its legs would be twice as powerful as his drainpipe clad limbs

6 hours ago, Dustyballs said:

Struck a nerve did it, you kale munching pansy. 

Careful dustnuts, the only thing old punkers is interested in striking is your arse cheeks with his AIDS vector of a cock. As for the munching bit, I'll leave that to your imagination of what a persistent and committed homosexual like him would like to get in his gob.

p.s. fuck off, kill yourself, drink bleach, disabled toilet etc etc

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful dustnuts, the only thing old punkers is interesting in striking is your arse cheeks with his AIDS vector of a cock. As for the munching bit, I'll leave that to your imagination of what a persistent and committed homosexual like him would like to get in his gob.

p.s. fuck off, kill yourself, drink bleach, disabled toilet etc etc

"interested" is the correct word you filthy illiterate fool.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers you fucking snake, I'm surprised to see you posting here again so soon? My understanding was that you were going to fuck off out of it for a bit?

Explain yourself you Hun loving little shite

Sorry for that Stibbly, I was out of my skull on Duvel Gold 8.5%, with Bombay Sapphire chasers. I then decided to eat 2 servings of cuisses de grenouilles cajun. That's what did for me.

I humbly apologise for any intrusion in your personal life, as small as it is.  lol Vivre, and fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at the board Apeymatey.  A position that a shed dwelling, lip licking flid like you can only dream of.  Balsa wood shortage, post Brexit indeed.

Fear not, Frog Man, The Freak has stepped in to award you a like. I’m sure Faggot Man and Frank will rush to your aid soon. 

The Fanspastic Four - each one a quarterwit.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well pointed out. And also worth mentioning, the 'Hall Of Fame' is occupied by those of us who play the game in an honourable fashion. Unlike some, who tactically withhold likes when they get a sniff of the leaderboard.. 

..not mentioning any names. (Stubby and Billy)

I have nothing to prove to any member of The Fanspastic Four - especially The Freak.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Look at the board Apeymatey.  A position that a shed dwelling, lip licking flid like you can only dream of.  Balsa wood shortage, post Brexit indeed.

You're only there for three reasons:

1. Your output this week has been prolific, if you fling enough shit some of it will stick.

2. You and the Fanspastic Four are engaging in a perpetual human centipede, shitting into each others mouths. Over twenty of your 'likes' have come from the tranny and the wig.

3. I didn't post for three days, prior to that you were stranded in third, even with your attempts at leaderboard manipulation.

I'm the best one on here, fuck off.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're only there for three reasons:

1. Your output this week has been prolific, if you fling enough shit some of it will stick.

2. You and the Fanspastic Four are engaging in a perpetual human centipede, shitting into each others mouths. Over twenty of your 'likes' have come from the tranny and the wig.

3. I didn't post for three days, prior to that you were stranded in third, even with your attempts at leaderboard manipulation.

I'm the best one on here, fuck off.

I agree.

and I'm also the best one on here.