CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

So this vicious waste of space pleads guilty to attempted murder last August and it's also now revealed his father made efforts to draw attention to his OCD,ASD and fuck knows what other disorders  his precious disadvantaaged  little arsewipe suffers from. The cunt's called Jonty the father's called Piers  - say nofuckingmore -  how very apt then that the cuntstick felt compelled to choose the Tate Modern to exercise his rights as a mental health sufferer to attack an innocent kid. Dread the thought that the attack could take place in say a KFC or other such uncultured riff raff surroundings . After all it's important to maintain standards and not give the wrong impression when acting like a complete and utter arsewipe , I mean , what would the neighbours think. Also, don't get me started on the frigging eyebrows .

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

So this vicious waste of space pleads guilty to attempted murder last August and it's also now revealed his father made efforts to draw attention to his OCD,ASD and fuck knows what other disorders  his precious disadvantaaged  little arsewipe suffers from. The cunts called Jonty the father's called Piers  - say nofuckingmore -  how very apt then that the cuntstick felt compelled to choose the Tate Modern to exercise his rights as a mental health sufferer to attack an innocent kid. Dread the thought that the attack could take place in say a KFC or other such uncultured riff raff surroundings . After all it's important to maintain standards and not give the wrong impression when acting like a complete and utter arsewipe , I mean , what would the neighbours think. Also, don't get me started on the frigging eyebrows .

The spacker apparently did it to prove that he had mental problems. Fuckers are literally throwing cunts off buildings just to get a small taste of that privileged snowflake lifestyle. The dumb cunt didn't factor in that he looked like the love child of Dennis the Menace and Judi fucking Dench, was white and also happened to target a child (a French one, so not a proper one, but still).

Hopefully he ends up in the same loony bin as that Pencille cunt and ends up with some extra ventilation.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

So this vicious waste of space pleads guilty to attempted murder last August and it's also now revealed his father made efforts to draw attention to his OCD,ASD and fuck knows what other disorders  his precious disadvantaaged  little arsewipe suffers from. The cunts called Jonty the father's called Piers  - say nofuckingmore -  how very apt then that the cuntstick felt compelled to choose the Tate Modern to exercise his rights as a mental health sufferer to attack an innocent kid. Dread the thought that the attack could take place in say a KFC or other such uncultured riff raff surroundings . After all it's important to maintain standards and not give the wrong impression when acting like a complete and utter arsewipe , I mean , what would the neighbours think. Also, don't get me started on the frigging eyebrows .

He deserves a ten stretch just for the eyebrows, Colonel. I'm sure young Jonty's enjoying his time in a young offenders institute, and I sincerely hope he gets stabbed to death. What a despicable cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He deserves a ten stretch just for the eyebrows, Colonel. I'm sure young Jonty's enjoying his time in a young offenders institute, and I sincerely hope he gets stabbed to death. What a despicable cunt.

Twenty more for that pathetic attempt at a beard.

I'd be OK with concurrent sentences as long as the point was made.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Twenty more for that ridiculous attempt at a beard.

I'd be OK with concurrent sentences as long as the point was made.

The mono-brow has nicked most of his hair follicles. Never would have guessed the cunt just turned 18 in October if the news hadn't mentioned it - fucker looks mid 30's at the least. Must be those posh cunt inbred genes the Colonel alludes to in his original post...

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The mono-brow has nicked most of his hair follicles. Never would have guessed the cunt just turned 18 in October if the news hadn't mentioned it - fucker looks mid 30's at the least. Must be those posh cunt inbred genes the Colonel alludes to in his original post...

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I like how he has one big eyebrow.

Over here we call it a "unibrow"

s-251.gif

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought you'd take a liking to the cunt...

He was just testing and documenting the aerodynamic capabilities of a French child, leave him alone.

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

MC I tend to choose my battles carefully on here. I know my limitations. Your inability to comprehend basic grammar gives me the confidence to fuck you over in any subject you choose. Shall we start with of and off? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

MC I tend to choose my battles carefully on here. I know my limitations. Your inability to comprehend basic grammar gives me the confidence to fuck you over in any subject you choose. Shall we start with of and off? 

I don't fancy your chances.

Idiot.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I thought that might reel you in. No fanfare upon your return.. everything ok?

Marvellous. Me and a few of the boys are travelling down to my mate's house in Basildon tomorrow for a sesh. We're going to start off the day taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane by playing four player Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64. 

Come four or five, it's off to The Beehive for a few swift halves and maybe a few lines. To finish off we're then going back to my mate's for the Ruiz Jnr v Joshua fight. My money's on the fat lad.

There. Now do something with the above and make it fucking good.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Marvellous. Me and a few of the boys are travelling down to my mate's house in Basildon tomorrow for a sesh. We're going to start off the day taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane by playing four player Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64. 

Come four or five, it's off to The Beehive for a few swift halves and maybe a few lines. To finish off we're then going back to my mate's for the Ruiz Jnr v Joshua fight. My money's on the fat lad.

Total, total bellend. 

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Still trying to reassert your authority on here Frank? You need to realise that things have moved on, and you are no longer big-man-on-campus. Dig deep into your buckets o’flids, and do a fucking video. Failing that, you know what to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Still trying to reassert your authority on here Frank? You need to realise that things have moved on, and you are no longer big-man-on-campus. Dig deep into your buckets o’flids, and do a fucking video. Failing that, you know what to do.

Shut up ape you timid little do-gooder. I’m the best on here and that’s a fact. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I desperately want him back on top form, fuck knows I'm giving him enough ammunition to work with. Sadly the cunt keeps coming up short.

RIP Frank Kleftiko, chuck yourself into your shit bin and set it alight.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good Evening Decco .. have you worked out a stratagy yet to stop Frank running rings around you?