CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Truly amazing that this is still up, 15 hours on.  I would have got at least 3 months for this. Useless cunts.

I took the offensive stuff out....well the more offensive of the offensive stuff anyway....plus he has had a word of fatherly advice breathed in his ear......it was me. Now, clearly he chose to ignore me....so he’s been fucked off...shame. Still, at the point where I left here yesterday...the issue had been addressed.....kids eh? What can ya do?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well he is back, and it looks like he took heed of your colleague's advice. When you say m'leaned, was it a typo, or was Spotter actually leaning on a bar whilst moderating? Straight answer please, I know it hurts.

I have a policy of never commenting on another's spelling and grammatical errors least of all my own, but in your case...

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Decs, give it up. We all know your ban was not justified. This pretense is embarrassing. 

Pretense?

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who’s stomping? This is your Kingdom; a place where the word nonce is forbidden, but the word nigger is not. Your rules, not mine. The conclusions people draw from this distinction are entirely a matter for them. Your Kingdom is a swamp, m’lady. 

I don't really care about your faux liberal sensitivities. Fuck off if you don't like it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Spotter, Admin says proper cunting only.  I consider myself a complete, but not very proper cunt.  Where does this leave me?

At risk....I’d say, Withers...the ruthless fucker has me earmarked for an interesting accident in the very near future...I just fucking know it!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I took the offensive stuff out....well the more offensive of the offensive stuff anyway....plus he has had a word of fatherly advice breathed in his ear......it was me. Now, clearly he chose to ignore me....so he’s been fucked off...shame. Still, at the point where I left here yesterday...the issue had been addressed.....kids eh? What can ya do?

The cunt was given “the knee” by admin then kicked Admin in the goolies...

Quel surpris....

5 hours ago, Admin said:

We can't have a spastic spewing nonce accusations. No class whatsoever. Proper cunting only.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have a policy of never commenting on another's spelling and grammatical errors least of all my own, but in your case...

Pretense?

Fucking hell, the whole gang's out. Is nobody safe?