CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Unlike previously I can’t donate with my debit card as I can’t (actually won’t) verify the transaction for PayPal unless I download my banks app etc. etc. etc.. Rest assured that I will have someone contribute by proxy for me ASAP.
As the saying goes ‘If something’s free then you’re the product’ and I for one value the freedom to rant and rave to a few like minded cunts anonymously in a time of ever decreasing free speech.

Well put Billy. I've subconsciously gotten used to reading your posts in a 'Norn Iron' accent, while Frank for example is a bit more "Watcha garcon, can I 'ave a butchers at that faaackin' manbag in the window?". I can imagine Roops in a bold & patronising sort of Cerys Matthews voice, and Drew's remarks slur like a piss-stinking confused old tramp on Lidl Special Brew. 

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well put Billy. I've subconsciously gotten used to reading your posts in a 'Norn Iron' accent, while Frank for example is a bit more "Watcha garcon, can I 'ave a butchers at that faaackin' manbag in the window?". I can imagine Roops in a bold & patronising sort of Cerys Matthews voice, while Drew's remarks slur like a piss-stinking confused old tramp on Lidl Special Brew. 

Exactly Wolfie. I might actually be an old Etonian stockbroker,  married to some posh slag called Clarissa with 3 or 4 ugly snotty kids who all look like Michael Gove, and you might in real life be Jeremy Vines bicycle repair man, but that’s the USP of Cunts Corner… no one knows, and all the fuckers who constantly slag the site off  and hark back to the good old glory days might want to get more involved or just fuck off and find somewhere where they feel more comfortable having a fucking whinge on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Exactly Wolfie. I might actually be an old Etonian stockbroker,  married to some posh slag called Clarissa with 3 or 4 ugly snotty kids who all look like Michael Gove, and you might in real life be Jeremy Vines bicycle repair man, but that’s the USP of Cunts Corner… no one knows, and all the fuckers who constantly slag the site off  and hark back to the good old glory days might want to get more involved or just fuck off and find somewhere where they feel more comfortable having a fucking whinge on.

I wish I was Vine's bicycle mechanic. He'd end up in a fucking hedge on his way to the White City studios at some point, that's for sure.  

• Like 3

On 20/03/2023 at 22:51, Wolfie said:

Well put Billy. I've subconsciously gotten used to reading your posts in a 'Norn Iron' accent, while Frank for example is a bit more "Watcha garcon, can I 'ave a butchers at that faaackin' manbag in the window?". I can imagine Roops in a bold & patronising sort of Cerys Matthews voice, and Drew's remarks slur like a piss-stinking confused old tramp on Lidl Special Brew. 

Ive given your posts a selwyn frogget accent..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive given your posts a selwyn frogget accent..lol

Finnegan you thick cunt. I imagine you have one of those hard to understand, thick Irish accents that turns to cockney when you've had too much Gin whilst watching a British gangster film. Lol. 

Anyways, as one of the sites poorer members, you've admitted getting cash in hand from your gigs and claiming mental health benefits. You are clearly able to donate, I'd suggest 40 phacking paaaahnd, you tight fucking mouthy cunt. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Finnegan you thick cunt. I imagine you have one of those hard to understand, thick Irish accents that turns to cockney when you've had too much Gin whilst watching a British gangster film. Lol. 

Anyways, as one of the sites poorer members, you've admitted getting cash in hand from your gigs and claiming mental health benefits. You are clearly able to donate, I'd suggest 40 phacking paaaahnd, you tight fucking mouthy cunt. 

He’s putting the band back together to save the orphanage. He’ll never get ‘Mr Fabulous’.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The ting sez GBP ..whatever the fuk that is..lol

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

You'll just hire @Penny Farthing ( this cunt is Pen, right?) out of retirement.

The stupid cunts still think Bruce Forsyth died of natural causes...

Do you remember when Pen posted that she thought someone had hired a hitman to kill her because when she opened the curtains, she noticed a red dot on her chest? Bawsy replied: ‘please, please let it be cancer.’

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The ting sez GBP ..whatever the fuk that is..lol

It’s what all those drunk English rugby fans gave you to touch your toes, spread your cheeks and then swallow the motherload last Saturday night in Temple Bar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s what all those drunk English rugby fans gave you to touch your toes, spread your cheeks and then swallow the motherload last Saturday night in Temple Bar.

Only thing those cunts swallyed last Saturday nite was their pride bally baby good enuff for em lol

On 19/03/2023 at 15:44, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a bit shameful tho to see all the wheelers n dealers on here talkin stocks n shares n buyin beemerz n pics o expensive handbags in merks n the kip dyin on its knees for want of a few bob..unless..y'all are onny lettin on about bein successful an havin loadza momey and  in reality y'all live in box rooms in yer ma n das house..lol

And who would you be referring to?

Unless you can actually name specific wankers here who claim to be fucking minted, I’ll wager you’re harking back to years gone by when the place was populated by complete, albeit entertaining, fucking idiots.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And who would you be referring to?

Unless you can actually name specific wankers here who claim to be fucking minted, I’ll wager you’re harking back to years gone by when the place was populated by complete, albeit entertaining, fucking idiots.

• Like 2