CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Salty had enough of a fucking ego without you lot fuelling it. You do realise that he'll be reading this thread offline whilst convincing himself that he's a much loved and missed comedy genius?

@Salty Piss Flap don't let any of this go to your head. You were, are, and always will be, a complete and utter fucking bore. If you're allowed back I will make it my mission to rattle you so much that you get yourself fucked off again.

I completely agree. Salty was given enough more or less friendly advice to up his game and grow a thicker skin from many a punter but he simply couldn't grasp the British concept of having the shit ripped out of oneself and laughing along with it. Everybody deserves a second chance but this twat had about a million, always coming back with some piss weak meme bollocks instead of a well thought retort. What a cunt.

All this fawning over him by arseholes here who should know better makes me what to fucking puke. If he's allowed back in I intended to poke him with a big stick coated in dog shit until the inevitable weapons grade spaz attack happens. 

• Like 2

On 18/12/2019 at 01:08, Admin said:

I generally live and let live on these pages. However, I have had my fill of certain people and practices. The site needs to continue, but it will be on an irreversible decline if the current situation is allowed to continue.

1) Frank. You are not capable of producing any content other than repeated insults. I asked you to put a nom up, you had time, but you failed. It's over.

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting.

4) Withers. I don't see you offering much beyond insults and bickering. Up your game or it's curtains.

5) Salty. I don't think you have done much wrong nor much right either. I am not sure this is the right place for you. Time to leave.

For those who come here to do what it says on the tin, I thank you for keeping the faith.

Now that the dust has settled over these momentous events I think that general and persistent moaning from some of us over the behaviour of some of the above has forced Admins hand to finally take some positive action for once. Without wanting to poke a hornets nest and have the possibly unstable Roops brand us all beta males- we fucking told you so. Lets get on with being despicable cunts and not annoying fuckwits. 

I notice Lady P has scuttled out of sight for while and can just imagine it attempting yet more pathetic doxing tactics so enraged that its only window to the outside world has been temporarily closed. Does it really hurt the moderators that much to tell this cretin to wind its fucking neck in once in while? You do it with every other cunt.  

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

and you think that this reverse psychology will get you one? 

fuckin chinese loony

Bollocks. Let the fucking spastics who were never good enough to get on it rule the site. 

That's why they hated it. Now there's no incentive to improve, or scale to quantify said improvement. 

Just one big 'special school' where everyone gets a rosette just for taking part. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. Let the fucking spastics who were never good enough to get on it rule the site. 

That's why they hated it. Now there's no incentive to improve, or scale to quantify said improvement. 

Just one big 'special school' where everyone gets a rosette just for taking part. 

Don't forget the certificate. 

• Like 2

I thought I'd be apoplectic with rage if I ever found out that the leaderboard was going out the window, but I find myself uncharacteristically calm about it. Of course, that's probably because this year would have been the first time since 2015 that I didn't finish top of the yearly poll.

Thank you for sparing me the shame, Admin. May your stupid fucking hat never wither.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought I'd be apoplectic with rage if I ever found out that the leaderboard was going out the window, but I find myself uncharacteristically calm about it. Of course, that's probably because this year would have been the first time since 2015 that I didn't finish top of the yearly poll.

Thank you for sparing me the shame, Admin. May your stupid fucking hat never wither.

We have all paid a price. I have removed my "iron" reaction.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now that the dust has settled over these momentous events I think that general and persistent moaning from some of us over the behaviour of some of the above has forced Admins hand to finally take some positive action for once. Without wanting to poke a hornets nest and have the possibly unstable Roops brand us all beta males- we fucking told you so. Lets get on with being despicable cunts and not annoying fuckwits. 

I notice Lady P has scuttled out of sight for while and can just imagine it attempting yet more pathetic doxing tactics so enraged that its only window to the outside world has been temporarily closed. Does it really hurt the moderators that much to tell this cretin to wind its fucking neck in once in while? You do it with every other cunt.  

No greater an annoying fuckwit than the "I told you so" merchant, Stubbs. Yes, you and a handful of fellow torchlight holders made more noise than necessary in between your need to harass and hound any other punter who wasn't flavour of the month. In point of fact some gentle nudging by the behavioural insights team had been taking place but clearly not fast enough for sensitive souls such as yourself. Well done.

I for one thought Salty was a fucking idiot that didn't know when to hold 'em or fold 'em.A typical yank that couldn't keep his fucking gob shut and always had to have the last word.Im sure that if he could reply to this he'd probably post a picture of an american flag with the words 'na na na na na! on it.Thick fucking 'merican' cunt.As for Frank,if I never have to read anymore one word posts exclaiming the word 'idiot' it wont be a day too soon,the twiglet legged,bald,shit bin owning cunt wipe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No greater an annoying fuckwit than the "I told you so" merchant, Stubbs. Yes, you and a handful of fellow torchlight holders made more noise than necessary in between your need to harass and hound any other punter who wasn't flavour of the month. In point of fact some gentle nudging by the behavioural insights team had been taking place but clearly not fast enough for sensitive souls such as yourself. Well done.

He really did tell you so, though...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Pen creature has been a plague on this site since it first joined back in 1896 when The Corner was a broadsheet periodical.

I get the whole broad church mantra and that there's a place for everyone, but some people just don't fit on here. Yes I'm aware at times I derail threads, resort to too much abuse and let me ego run away with me. But I've also contributed nominations with a thought process involved and posted serious opinions on the nominations of others.

For too long Pen has flooded the site with one word nominations accompanied by solitary, lazy links. When it's not doing this, it's actively trolling other members, at a rate that makes Frank look like an amateur.

It's had a well deserved bollocking and slinked off to lick its wounds, let's hope when it inevitably returns it changes its behaviour, although I'm not holding my breath. Like old dogs, you can't teach an ancient tranny new tricks.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He certainly did, in return it was explained several times that the cause of his vexation was easily remedied, but it was more fun for him to run his mouth off instead. Still, it is what it is, so lets see who's next for the mob to shine their torches on and aim the pitchforks...

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He certainly did, in return it was explained several times that the cause of his vexation was easily remedied, but it was more fun for him to run his mouth off instead. Still, it is what it is, so lets see who's next for the mob to shine their torches on and aim the pitchforks...

Possibly unstable? I'd say pretty rattled. I never thought I'd see the day.

Lets see what's next...

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Like a really great race where everyone came last and everyone gets to be on the bottom step of the podium Losers are the new winners. Emily Thornberry is still a fat snidey piece of shit cunt whose arsehole needs sealing with ‘No more nails’.

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Possibly unstable? I'd say pretty rattled. I never thought I'd see the day.

Lets see what's next...

Of course, it suits your narrative to spout out "rattled" especially when you haven't anything useful to say. It sorta explains why you used it 525 times at least. 🙄