CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The best - and indeed only - quote that anyone could find to adorn their Wikipedia entry was that they were "hailed in the 1990s as one of the top psychedelic trance projects to come out of Germany", according to the Sofia Echo. Talk about damning with faint (Bulgarian) praise.

Boris Blenn.

Like many underground music scenes there is an inevitable trickle down into the mainstream; House and acid in the charts in the late 80s "Nu" Metal going mainstream early 2000s, Orbital remixing Madonna....

One highly revered act from the psy trance scene, Israels Infected Mushroom, went on to produce Lady Gaga's albums. I've seen them a couple to times here an at a crazy outdoor parting in the middle of the Australian bush. Speed and Red Bull.

Go back to listening to Big Country you miserable skirt wearing cunt. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've seen them a couple to times here an at a crazy outdoor parting in the middle of the Australian bush. Speed and Red Bull.

What's that you say, Skip? You want another "E"?

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's that you say, Skip? You want another "E"?

I never took E's thank god, but the come down from speed is bloody awful. I does turn you into a superhuman however- after this rave I ran for 2 hours non stop back to my digs in Melbourne! No wonder they gave Amphetamines of air crew in the war to help them evade capture. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

One for you @Eddie, Google a picture the resemblence is striking. 

Ugliest cunt that ever lived. When I was about 12, a school friend had loads of his stuff on cassette. The lyric I've never forgotten is this....

'they say that in the army the girls are very fine. But I asked for Rosemary and they gave me Frankenstein'

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What's in your fridge Stubby?

On my fridge I've got pictures of my kids, unlike yours

lol

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I would hazard a guess at 3 jam jars brimming with his rancid semen, and an opened tub of low fat spread containing pubic hair. What a vile cunt he is. He disgusts me.

Glad to see my gentle ribbing isn't getting to you. You'll be banned again soon I expect.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

A good point indeed, and maybe the tub of spread reminds him of a sqaddie's arsehole.

Cosying up to with Pen is somewhat beneath you. The company one keeps defines punters here- we all know you're a total cunt but surely not a spacker?

Needless to say I've reported you both for blatant like mining so expect another purge to your already denuded stocks

lol

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cosying up to with Pen is somewhat beneath you. The company one keeps defines punters here- we all know you're a total cunt but surely not a spacker?

Needless to say I've reported you both for blatant like mining so expect another purge to your already denuded stocks

lol

and how many likes have I given her in the last 2 weeks?   1 is the answer.   Soppy, marsh dwelling twat.