CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I knew it was on here somewhere, but try typing in "cunt" and "song" into your dog shit search function and see how many hits you come up with. 

That being said, top tune.

Quite right. The search on here is absolutely useless. Best to use google.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2020 at 15:33, Neil said:

I bet Eddie is glad he's popped his clogs,means he'll never have to listen(or watch) this cunt ever again! What do you reckon Frank? I suppose you think its good eh?

WTF is wrong with Dave?

He's mincing around like a shirt-lifting cunt, he needs to fuckin' grow another pair, or fuckin' top himself.

(mind you, Van Halen 2 was a bit cuntish)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joker said:

WTF is wrong with Dave?

He's mincing around like a shirt-lifting cunt, he needs to fuckin' grow another pair, or fuckin' top himself.

(mind you, Van Halen 2 was a bit cuntish)

In his day, he was a much better frontman than Sammy Hagar. I still have 'Yankee Rose' on in the car sometimes.

On 22/01/2020 at 17:06, Neil said:

Pretentious bollocks....the cunt even named his son after a lift,twat

I guess you don't go much on Sir Roy Strong who isn't very strong but has a personal trainer. Do you have a personal trainer Neil, or is it the carer who wipes your arse and feeds you blended meals through a straw? 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I guess you don't go much on Sir Roy Strong who isn't very strong but has a personal trainer. Do you have a personal trainer Neil, or is it the carer who wipes your arse and feeds you blended meals through a straw? 

I hope Neil changes team and starts batting for the other side, finds you and gives you an extensive tour of the inside of his van, albeit hog tied face down on a mattress 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I nominate the great Coca Cola anthem, "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing In Perfect Harmony", the dreams of a bygone far away age when we could imagine a better world... (I lack the nouse to upload the TV ad, could someone do that?) 

You just need to copy the URL and paste it in your post, the software is clever enough to do the rest