CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

54 minutes ago, Frank said:

Robert, your musical tastes are not welcome here. Not now, not ever.. never. Keep it to yourself, you charmless fucking dope.

I've all ready reported you once this week for doxxing, I don't appreciate having to do it again. 

If you so much as even hint at another member's real identity ever again, I'm going to post your full name and address on Stormfront. 

You've been warned, Benjamin.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've all ready reported you once this week for doxxing, I don't appreciate having to do it again. 

If you so much as even hint at another member's real identity ever again, I'm going to post your full name and address on Stormfront. 

You've been warned, Benjamin.

Jewdy's already posted a review of his imaginary Taverna on 'is_acunt'...

"The imaginary Kolokythokeftedes was to die for!"

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Robert, your musical tastes are not welcome here. Not now, not ever.. never. Keep it to yourself, you charmless fucking dope.

Frank, you charmless nonentity; my musical choices are exemplary unlike the shite you post which is music limp wristed poofs like you wet the bed to. I can just imagine you crying yourself to sleep whilst listening to Snow Patrol or Coldplay. Meanwhile, I’m opening a postal to hell itself via thrash, punk, hardcore and techno 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank, you charmless nonentity; my musical choices are exemplary unlike the shite you post which is music limp wristed poofs like you wet the bed to. I can just imagine you crying yourself to sleep whilst listening to Snow Patrol or Coldplay. Meanwhile, I’m opening a postal to hell itself via thrash, punk, hardcore and techno 

Nonsense. Put it to the board. If I lose.. I’ll walk. Win and you promise never to post another song on this thread. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Nonsense. Put it to the board. If I lose.. I’ll walk. Win and you promise never to post another song on this thread. 

The only ‘board’ I’d like to approach you with is a floorboard with a dozen 6 inch nails sticking out then precede to bludgeon you lifeless with it

Fucking idiot 

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s ‘is_a Cunt’ by the way.

Poor mans Cunts Corner. Frank failed the physical requirements for membership. He’s only allowed to remain here due to an obscure 18th century bye-law. It allows him to bugger unaccompanied farm animals on London Bridge during daylight hours too.

• Like 3