CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What Billy said. If you'd just typed isacunt into google, you could have saved 4 words, 3 apostrophes and a full stop, which should have been a question mark anyway.

Yeah but I would have 2 less likes Eric. Every cloud.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2021 at 22:44, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s ‘is_a Cunt’ by the way.

It's for punters like Harrold, and the assorted flotsam and Jetsom that can't cut the mustard here. If you're a member of that site then you're in the third tier of a cunting. It's also called 'Isacunt', you fucking halfwit. 

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep and open mind Eric. I could imagine life in lockdown Norfolk could drive one to any extreme. 

I'd imagine most fen dwellers have been enjoying the recent clement weather, and have started trawling the fields and barns for livestock to fuck two months earlier than usual.

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's for punters like Harrold, and the assorted flotsam and Jetsom that can't cut the mustard here. If you're a member of that site then you're in the third tier of a cunting. It's also called 'Isacunt', you fucking halfwit. 

Many thanks for your reply MC...you’re also calling Eric a halfwit btw...I was quoting his missive. Be afraid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Many thanks for your reply MC...you’re also calling Eric a halfwit btw...I was quoting his missive. Be afraid.

Uncle Eric will understand, DC. We used to have a cunt button along side the like button until I pushed Reptile over the edge, and he started to cunt all my posts. When I first joined I meant to award Eric a like, but somehow gave him the cunt reaction, it didn't go down well...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Uncle Eric will understand, DC. We used to have a cunt button along side the like button until I pushed Reptile over the edge, and he started to cunt all my posts. When I first joined I meant to award Eric a like, but somehow gave him the cunt reaction, it didn't go down well...

It's ok. At the time you were a newbie and I took your inherent spasticity into account.

Have you noticed that Harold has hit his stride a little?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve killed for less...a ‘chance?’ Fuck me, the man’s an utter fucktard!

Trust my judgement DC. He may indeed convincingly portray an utter fucktard, but he can also, although admittedly periodically, produce moments of coherent brilliance.

There's more to this stereotype than meets the preconception.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's ok. At the time you were a newbie and I took your inherent spasticity into account.

Have you noticed that Harold has hit his stride a little?

Talk about a late bloomer, but I have noticed that he's toned down the incessant rambling, maybe we can make a cunt out of him yet.

I'm glad the inherent spasticity was a mitigating factor, I'm touched...

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can’t we listen to it today then? Is it not Wednesday music?

😣😣😣

Sorry KB, my head is in the shed.  Fill your boots and turn it up to 11