CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, President Trump said:

Y'all can enjoy this rendition

No disrespect Mr POTUS, but you were fucking shit and didn't even know the words. Is that military cunt on the left, hollywoods chief warfare advisor, Dale A Dye? That cunt who's been in loads of Vietnam films.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call @Wolfie. Kim Wilde, proper crumpet. 

Cheryl Fandango Maserati or whatever her name is this week, can fuck right off.

Ever since she gave me a nice feeling in my Spider-Man pyjama bottoms in the early 80s on TOTP, I've been smitten.

Kim was (and still is) utterly delicious, and after all these years seems to have kept her feet on the ground unlike the vast majority of today's toxic, self-obsessed celebrities. With an easygoing demeanour and body like a Sunday roast with all the trimmings, she likes gardening, dog-walking, cooking and shagging. What's not to like?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ever since she gave me a nice feeling in my Spider-Man pyjama bottoms in the early 80s on TOTP, I've been smitten.

Kim was (and still is) utterly delicious, and after all these years seems to have kept her feet on the ground unlike the vast majority of today's toxic, self-obsessed celebrities. With an easygoing demeanour and body like a Sunday roast with all the trimmings, she likes gardening, dog-walking, cooking and shagging. What's not to like?

I'd get very,very messy in her lady garden

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd get very,very messy in her lady garden

She actually owns and runs a garden centre in Hertfordshire which I’m ashamed to say I’ve been henpecked enough to drive my previous woman to a couple of times and hated it both times. These brain numbing torture chambers all seem to have the same range of overpriced garbage and even play the same Muzak to add to the humiliation of the male slave. After about 2 hours, not including 30 minutes sitting on fucking wicker chairs with floral cushions, eating tea and cake in the cafe surrounded by octogenarians, we left with one tiny cactus and a load of flyers and brochures for sheds, water features and sit on lawnmowers. We drove home in total silence, which was the highlight of the afternoon for me both times.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

She actually owns and runs a garden centre in Hertfordshire which I’m ashamed to say I’ve been henpecked enough to drive my previous woman to a couple of times and hated it both times. These brain numbing torture chambers all seem to have the same range of overpriced garbage and even play the same Muzak to add to the humiliation of the male slave. After about 2 hours, not including 30 minutes sitting on fucking wicker chairs with floral cushions, eating tea and cake in the cafe surrounded by octogenarians, we left with one tiny cactus and a load of flyers and brochures for sheds, water features and sit on lawnmowers. We drove home in total silence, which was the highlight of the afternoon for me both times.

A tortuous image known to all married men who've got a million other things they'd rather be doing than this shite.

Look on the bright side though, all the old biddys are now in lockdown and these hellish places will soon be closed, many going out of business for good. Every cloud 

• 2 weeks later...