CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fucking priceless, Stubbs. Aquabats are one of my 5 a day. It'll be Ladyfingers for me brunch. 

I watched Ladyfingers with my 6 year old just the other night. Its some freaky shit for sure. My favourites have to be Shark Fighter with Murray from flight of the Concords and Eagle Claw

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched Ladyfingers with my 6 year old just the other night. Its some freaky shit for sure. My favourites have to be Shark Fighter with Murray from flight of the Concords and Eagle Claw

I'm all one for teaching from home during times of an international crisis. You must be learning quite a lot from your child, Stubbs. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm all one for teaching from home during times of an international crisis. You must be learning quite a lot from your child, Stubbs. 

I thought I was a annoying cunt before but hanging round my family and learning their tricks has turned me into a pro

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I thought I was a annoying cunt before but hanging round my family and learning their tricks has turned me into a pro

Yep. I'm isolating with a family that I didn't even know I had... They've all taken to me quite well and I get well fed.