CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tokyo chink olympics 2020

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Expect this shit to be hyped up and advertised to hell next year and be expected to fawn over and 'Ooh and ahh' because it's being hosted in can do no wrong, rainbow shitting,  apparently perfect japan.

Expect lots of fat mongoloid, drooling fucks from north america to cream themselves over a bunch of slopes.

For the closing ceremony i'd get the chinks to fly a mothballed B-29 bomber over the stadium from high altitude before dropping a 100 megaton Tzar bomb on the arrogant, self absorbed, noncey, weird cunts.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Very disturbing.

No normal person would choose to:

a). Have a picture of someone with a prosthetic cock mask on as their avatar

b). Have the sinister “beat your meat” signature on their profile.

He’s not wired up right, and should be closely monitored.

• Like 4

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

No normal person would choose to:

a). Have a picture of someone with a prosthetic cock mask on as their avatar

b). Have the sinister “beat your meat” signature on their profile.

He’s not wired up right, and should be closely monitored.

Glad you like it 👌

Will you be going to the 2020 chink olympics ape?

Guest Barneycunt

I retract my previous  post.......... they might just be a backward chancer that likes a cock for a nose? 

sorry but i trust my first thoughts.........................He is a fucking filthy bastard

4 minutes ago, Barneycunt said:

I retract my previous  post.......... they might just be a backward chancer that likes a cock for a nose? 

sorry but i trust my first thoughts.........................He is a fucking filthy bastard

If he stuck a durex on it he'd be called "fuck nose". 

Oh fuck off 

14 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Expect this shit to be hyped up and advertised to hell next year and be expected to fawn over and 'Ooh and ahh' because it's being hosted in can do no wrong, rainbow shitting,  apparently perfect japan.

Expect lots of fat mongoloid, drooling fucks from north america to cream themselves over a bunch of slopes.

For the closing ceremony i'd get the chinks to fly a mothballed B-29 bomber over the stadium from high altitude before dropping a 100 megaton Tzar bomb on the arrogant, self absorbed, noncey, weird cunts.

You've got your racism wrong. Chinks are Chinese, Japs are Japanese. The Chinks couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery at the moment without a small army of Hong Kong radicals making a mess of the entire thing, screeching like a bunch of misgendered university students.

Shame - they tend to be more entertaining in their misery than the Japs,  who seem to just quietly hang themselves in a nearby forest whenever the going gets rough. 

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You've got your racism wrong. Chinks are Chinese, Japs are Japanese.

I know but fuck it they're all basically the offshoots of chinese anyway (lol).