CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Television aimed purely at Women and Poofs

Stubby Pecker

Guest Terrible Ted

Suffice to say, the only way I'd like to pay my license fee is by impaling the £160 on a spear and ramming it up the BBC's arse, hoping the whole fetid organisation will collapse and die from a combination of tetanus and a ruptured colon. Then again, it's probably already so riddled with AIDS, other STDs and various exotic infections from all the big black cock it's bent over for, it probably wouldn't even notice a few more ailments. Besides that, the old trout insists on having her Casualty and all that shite, so I compromise and pay the normal way.

I usually bugger off when she wants the TV (that is to say all evening, every evening) but every so often I catch a bit of it when I have to enter the living room to pour some whiskey or shout through the wall at the screaming infant next door. Every second I see of whatever she's watching is always some subversive, degenerate indoctrination. There's Call the Midwife or Grantchester, that totally implausible programme about an unfeasibly young, good-looking vicar who bumbles about his 1950s Yorkshire parish combining his preaching with also being a shit-hot detective. It seems that every episode focuses on the arrival of some gays or blacks in the area and all the whites being racist/homophobic or at least treating the perverts as somewhat suspect, until they come round to liking them in the end. The message is always that the East End/rural Yorkshire was full of bigots until the banana boats docked and all the nice Jamaicans and gay sailors flooded their ignorant, prejudiced (and yet somehow wholesome and highly functional) communities and, after struggling to gain acceptance, they eventually teach the whites all about how great diversity and sexual depravity is.

Now don't get me started on 24 Hours in A&E. Some half-caste girl was in there with a broken leg following a football injury (obviously a lesbian). Then instead of providing the viewer with an education about bone damage or medical practice, the airtime was given over to the girl explaining how nasty whites are to her because she's a bit black, how even the blacks don't like her because she's not properly black and how everyone bullies her because she's inclined in the manner of Lesbos. I'm inclined to suspect this wasn't ever her idea but she was goaded into doing it by the degenerate producers. Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now then, now then.. *jangle jangle*

Can you imagine if this cunt's ghost was haunting his old hospital stamping ground? There you are in bed, it's all dark and you hear the rattle of jewellery, the smell of cigar smoke and "Hughuhguhguhgu, now then now then, its uncle Jimmy come to say hello" drifting through the dark hospital corridors.  

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can you imagine if this cunt's ghost was haunting his old hospital stamping ground? There you are in bed, it's all dark and you hear the rattle of jewellery, the smell of cigar smoke and "Hughuhguhguhgu, now then now then, its uncle Jimmy come to say hello" drifting through the dark hospital corridors.  

More Pethidine please?

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Televisions are dangerous. There was this little blonde girl that got too close to one, and she was kidnapped by evil ghosts, and then she was rescued by a midget, but then she died anyway. And if you don't believe me, you can ask her.

Heather O'Rourke did indeed die, which was sad. She didn't even have a chance to come out as LGBTQIA first, or be molested by Harvey Weinstein, things that the more recent generations of child actors take for granted.

4 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

Suffice to say, the only way I'd like to pay my license fee is by impaling the £160 on a spear and ramming it up the BBC's arse, hoping the whole fetid organisation will collapse and die from a combination of tetanus and a ruptured colon. Then again, it's probably already so riddled with AIDS, other STDs and various exotic infections from all the big black cock it's bent over for, it probably wouldn't even notice a few more ailments. Besides that, the old trout insists on having her Casualty and all that shite, so I compromise and pay the normal way.

I usually bugger off when she wants the TV (that is to say all evening, every evening) but every so often I catch a bit of it when I have to enter the living room to pour some whiskey or shout through the wall at the screaming infant next door. Every second I see of whatever she's watching is always some subversive, degenerate indoctrination. There's Call the Midwife or Grantchester, that totally implausible programme about an unfeasibly young, good-looking vicar who bumbles about his 1950s Yorkshire parish combining his preaching with also being a shit-hot detective. It seems that every episode focuses on the arrival of some gays or blacks in the area and all the whites being racist/homophobic or at least treating the perverts as somewhat suspect, until they come round to liking them in the end. The message is always that the East End/rural Yorkshire was full of bigots until the banana boats docked and all the nice Jamaicans and gay sailors flooded their ignorant, prejudiced (and yet somehow wholesome and highly functional) communities and, after struggling to gain acceptance, they eventually teach the whites all about how great diversity and sexual depravity is.

Now don't get me started on 24 Hours in A&E. Some half-caste girl was in there with a broken leg following a football injury (obviously a lesbian). Then instead of providing the viewer with an education about bone damage or medical practice, the airtime was given over to the girl explaining how nasty whites are to her because she's a bit black, how even the blacks don't like her because she's not properly black and how everyone bullies her because she's inclined in the manner of Lesbos. I'm inclined to suspect this wasn't ever her idea but she was goaded into doing it by the degenerate producers. Fuck off.

I think you're my favourite new cunt Ted. Good work.

4 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

Ted. I think you need a manager/agent and I may be available for a 15% fee.

As if on queue (dragging this back on topic) Scofield has confirmed he prefers a hairy blokes arse to a nice warm fanny and a pair of tits to slobber on. Legions of poofs and women will be clamouring to tune in and see how he "takes it" bravely

I hope his first man Friday is hung like a rouge cape buffalo and tears his ring piece to shreds

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As if on queue (dragging this back on topic) Scofield has confirmed he prefers a hairy blokes arse to a nice warm fanny and a pair of tits to slobber on. Legions of poofs and women will be clamouring to tune in and see how he "takes it" bravely

I hope his first man Friday is hung like a rouge cape buffalo and tears his ring piece to shreds

Couldn’t agree more Stubbs apart from this is the wrong thread.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Couldn’t agree more Stubbs apart from this is the wrong thread.

Yes I fucking know it's got it's own nom you pedantic cunt but if you care to read it again you'll see it's a pointed comment as to the allure this shite has to thick fucking women and gaylords

I've had half a bottle of Shiraz and I'm not sure I like your tone 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes I fucking know it's got it's own nom you pedantic cunt but if you care to read it again you'll see it's a pointed comment as to the allure this shite has to thick fucking women and gaylords

Shiraz?

You hipster twatnob

Guest Terrible Ted
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you're my favourite new cunt Ted. Good work.

That's kind, thanks. In the spirit of goodwill and courtly grace as befitting gentlemen of our estimation, I return the like.

Guest Terrible Ted
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ted. I think you need a manager/agent and I may be available for a 15% fee.

It's nice of you to offer, but I've already had exactly the same offer from O J Simpson and I'll need some convincing as to why I ought to choose you over him. Obviously he's a filthy, disgusting fucking gorilla whose only contribution to the world besides ridding it of his own wife and some greasy Jewish waiter is being slightly good at a game that emphatically is not rugby, but apart from that, I mean.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shiraz? You fucking pikey  

8 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

That's kind, thanks. In the spirit of goodwill and courtly grace as befitting gentlemen of our estimation, I return the like.

You cunt. What about me? I gave you a kickstart in the race of likes and next thing I know you’re blowing off Eric. I feel like Philip Schofields missus.