Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phillip Schofield loves cock. Is this really ‘BREAKING NEWS?’

King Billy

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would just point out that in several foreign press jurisdictions, Mr Scofe’s choice of partner is being reported as fact, and given the interconnected world we live in I expect he and his alleged boyfriend will be soon splashed over the press for all to see.

My favourite "headline" from among the reports so far is "Schofield and the Gopher".

• Like 2

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're still going on about this. Last night on the skating shite he was being hailed as a hero. For fuck sake enough is enough. It's not as if nobody fucking suspected anyway 

Indeed,  a hero puts his life on the line to fight for his country, saves somebody’s life with no thought for their own, dedicates their life to helping others.

NOT some rich cunt who uses his power and influence to stick his manky cock up some spotty starstruck teenager’s bumhole.

Schofield you are a fucking animal and i’d rather dump my motor by the side of the road than get ripped off by that company you advertise for, you cunt.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘We tow away any scrap car.com’

I did this joke along the lines of...

"webumanycunt.com"

I thought it was quite good, but no other cunt did. I'm starting to feel unappreciated. I might join Facebook and see if I can get banned in less than an hour. That might cheer me up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did this joke along the lines of...

"webumanycunt.com"

I thought it was quite good, but no other cunt did. I'm starting to feel unappreciated. I might join Facebook and see if I can get banned in less than an hour. That might cheer me up.

It’s lucky we have ‘heroes’ like Schofield Eric. Ready and willing to take one up the shitter for the common man like you and me. God bless him and every man that spunks in him.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s lucky we have ‘heroes’ like Schofield Eric. Ready and willing to take one up the shitter for the common man like you and me. God bless him and every man that spunks in him.

I agree Billy. The media must be right. He is brave, heroic, empowered, a role-model.

What he really is, is a cowardly little liar, who has deceived and made a cunt of a woman and kids who didn't deserve it. And she will continue to stand by him... Not because she wants to, but because if she doesn't, the gay controlled media will destroy her, and paint her as the heterosexual oppressor of a poor gay man.

These faggot cunts have taken over. If you disagree, then you're obviously one of the fifth columnist, rainbow alliance quislings who have allowed this to prevail.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

God bless him and every man that spunks in him.

Although it's best to try not to, when you really think about it, that's why poofs deserve our contempt. Women, gawd bless 'em, have evolved over thousands of generations to enjoy the warm splash of semen on their faces and tits, whereas men have a visceral disgust at the very thought. Poofs, on the other hand, seek out and drink the stuff in public toilets. Fucking freaks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although it's best to try not to, when you really think about it, that's why poofs deserve our contempt. Women, gawd bless 'em, have evolved over thousands of generations to enjoy the warm splash of semen on their faces and tits, whereas men have a visceral disgust at the very thought. Poofs, on the other hand, seek out and drink the stuff in public toilets. Fucking freaks.

I genuinely don't give a fuck about poofters who have the decency to keep it private and have conventional relationships with a single partner, although I will always reserve my right to take the piss out of them if and when I feel like it and I would certainly never drink out of any of their cups or use any of their cutlery. 

Its the weirdos who will form their entire existence around liking a cock up the arse, who'll never shut up about it, who consider themselves special and unique (despite the simple fact that there is now so many of them they're more common than tomato soup), and who will take every opportunity to dress in women's clothing and run about screeching like hairy legged banshees in public that should still be legally allowed to be beaten in the streets.  

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Of course correct your Worship, your view no doubt honed from years of writing the legal column in Mensa magazine. I would just point out that in several foreign press jurisdictions, Mr Scofe’s choice of partner is being reported as fact, and given the interconnected world we live in I expect he and his alleged boyfriend will be soon splashed over the press for all to see.

The news cycle will then turn. Dame Elton John and Peter Tatchell will plead for his privacy and cite public homophobia. Nick Ferrari will ask some uncomfortable questions about the Broom Cupboard years on LBC. Some out of focus photos from G.A.Y in the 1990s will surface. Then Holly, until now the dutiful woke friend, will drop him faster than Cypriot Police drop charges, and dear old Phil will be shuffled off to local radio playing ABBA to truck drivers and fidgeting uncomfortably in his arseless leather chaps hoping it doesn’t all end like Dale Winton did. 

We can all bang on about old Phil's bravery, but when Jamal is lining up his foot-long he'll need all the Rorkes Drift bravery for his "Zulu Dawn"

• 8 months later...

The Sun have gone fucking soft, and they are a long way from “Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster”. This story, for example would clearly have been better headlined “Schofield Sucks on a Fag”, or some derivation of such, and it would have paid off in a months’ worth of clickbait. Wimps.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12955507/phillip-schofield-smoking-cigarette-night-out/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Sun have gone fucking soft, and they are a long way from “Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster”. This story, for example would clearly have been better headlined “Schofield Sucks on a Fag”, or some derivation of such, and it would have paid off in a months’ worth of clickbait. Wimps.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12955507/phillip-schofield-smoking-cigarette-night-out/

‘GOOD MINCING BRITAIN”

On 11/02/2020 at 21:21, Khiwa said:

The latest in a long line of "professional gays" who bang on about nothing else, and cash in at every possible opportunity.

See also - Tom Daley, Gareth Thomas, Lady Elton etc

How can you tell that someones gay* ? Dont worry, they'll fucking tell you. 

*can insert Vegan, vegetarian or 'not racist'! 

On 07/02/2020 at 11:22, King Billy said:

Well, I’ve woken up this morning and just as Ive sat down with a nice cup of PG TIPS and a slice of toast the caption underneath the shite that passes for Sky News has changed and I almost spat a whole mug of tea over the missus. BREAKING NEWS...Phillip Schofield says he is “coming to terms with the fact that he is gay.” according to a post on his Instagram account. I’ve switched the TV on and off a couple of times and still the missing word doesn’t appear. Obviously the word I’m looking for is ‘NOT.’ For this to be news of any importance, never mind BREAKING NEWS he’d have to be announcing his heterosexuality. Everyone is aware of that every one of these filthy fuckers are knob jockeys, without exception. He also thanked his wife and family for their support. Well of course if you’re married to an effeminate mincer who just happens to get paid huge amounts of money, (fuck knows why) then you’re going to play along with his lies and turn a blind eye to the shitstains on the front and the bloodstains on the back of his underpants until there’s enough in the joint account to take the cunt to the cleaners. Dirty deviant abomination of a cunt.

Oh and Gok Wan is even more of a cunt.

You're like Philip in more ways than you realise. Always doing something "nice". How nice! 

There is a plus side to the recent proliferation of stool-stabbers and blokes-to-birds types though for us red blooded hetero chaps. Straight women are struggling like fuck to find a decent partner for horizontal refreshment. Considering there’s slightly more women than men anyway, and so many ‘men’ are turning towards faecal frollicks, then logically, there’s more sausage hungry snatch out there very frustrated indeed. My missus is as fit as a butcher’s dog...way above what an ugly cunt like me should be porking. All of my mates are the same. Money aside, we should be hooked up with much rougher critter than we are. So felch and frotage away I say, I’ve done okay out of it. 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're like Philip in more ways than you realise. Always doing something "nice". How nice! 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you thought the world was fucked right now then reading a headline that warrants a story being made out of someone having a fag restores tour faith doesn't it?.....fucking red top cunts,I blame them but I blame the fucking brain dead cunts that buy it even more.