CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronavirus cunts in Brighton

Earl of Punkape

What an excellent place for the Coronavirus virus to start and get a grip on the ghastly seaside shithole of Brighton with its writhing mass of hand-wringing Liberals, mad environmentalists and sodomites..

Hopefully the virus will crank up to full throttle when it encounters the myriad of pre-existing conditions amongst the sordid populace.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What an excellent place for the Coronavirus virus to start and get a grip on the ghastly seaside shithole of Brighton with its writhing mass of hand-wringing Liberals, mad environmentalists and sodomites..

Hopefully the virus will crank up to full throttle when it encounter the myriad of pre-existing conditions amongst the sordid populace.

Fuck off.

You're alright EoP

42 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Let’s hope this Chinky plague does a better job than AIDS of thinning out the arsebandits, trannies and their fellow travellers. 

That, should be the life prayer of every normal, straight cunt that is sick of these perverts promoting their 'born wrong' agenda, and perverting the latest generation with their indoctrination tactic of screaming victim and minority status until they are seen as the norm and not the aberration. 

And any young white girls who manage to resist the brainwashing, and don't become lesbians, will almost certainly be influenced by the social engineering in the media that dictates any white woman must have a black partner. 

They are phasing out straight, white people. The cunts that can't see it are the problem, and the vanguard in the queer/black offensive. But they're too fucking stupid to see that either. Our true enemy is the timid liberal.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Travellers? Dont start blaming travellers. 

For once i’m not blaming Paddy Pikey for anything. I’m blaming the government for importing so called potential “British” plague carriers from the very epicentre of the plague itself! Which fucking brainbox dreamed up that idea?

Apparently Chinky takeaways and restaurants are taking a hit and people are avoiding the Chinks on public transport etc. According to the libtards this is “racism”, their favourite concept. No......it’s common fucking sense you wankers! 

Let’s hope it takes a hold in the cunthole of Brighton and wipes out  loads of gays and save the planet hippy toss bags. Of course, if a few  gyppos, out on the rob in that area, happen to get a dose that’s just a fucking bonus. Fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently Chinky takeaways and restaurants are taking a hit and people are avoiding the Chinks on public transport etc. According to the libtards this is “racism”, their favourite concept. No......it’s common fucking sense you wankers! 

Exactly! You've only got to look and see how many golfers and model helicopter enthusiasts abstained from taking it up the bum-hole when AIDS was introduced to the UK. 

And anyhow, have you noticed that God seems to have a sense of humour because apparently Coronavirus is spread from the fucking chunk savages killing and eating pandolins. They even use the scales in traditional medicine, oh the irony. Well done Allah / God*

*delete as appropriate.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hopefully the virus will crank up to full throttle when it encounters the myriad of pre-existing conditions amongst the sordid populace.

Fuck off.

You do realise it's a zoonotic virus, worming its way to a poof club near you, don't you? Cheshire will be riddled with the yellow plague soon, provided the nasty is not in circulation yet. So don't celebrate just yet. Give it a couple of years before passing judgment and watch your "mates" keel over in the meantime.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

For once i’m not blaming Paddy Pikey for anything. I’m blaming the government for importing so called potential “British” plague carriers from the very epicentre of the plague itself! Which fucking brainbox dreamed up that idea?

Let’s hope it takes a hold in the cunthole of Brighton and wipes out  loads of gays and save the planet hippy toss bags. Of course, if a few  gyppos, out on the rob in that area, happen to get a dose that’s just a fucking bonus. Fingers crossed.

I love the fact many of these cunts are walking around with face masks even though it has been medically and scientifically proved that they are as much use as an ashtray on a moped. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

it has been medically and scientifically proved that they are as much use as an ashtray on a moped. 

I have an ashtray on my moped, the wife likes a doobie on our ride to Asda in the next village.🛵

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Stop sitting on the fence as to how you'd like this one to pan out, you soppy cunt

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

With a bit of luck it will migrate to the corner and wipe out all of you cunts

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And anyhow, have you noticed that God seems to have a sense of humour because apparently Coronavirus is spread from the fucking chunk savages killing and eating pandolins. They even use the scales in traditional medicine, oh the irony. Well done Allah / God*

What's wrong with eating mandarins?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You forgot to tell Frank that we have all asked for withers to be let back.

I've been reading about the corona virus and now I'm watching a programme about worthless cretins universal credit claimants. Surely we can turn two negatives into a positive here Authoritah?

On 11/02/2020 at 11:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Congrats on the oscar win 

Most kind, I couldn't have done it without you, I'd also like to thank Harvey Weinstein for giving me all that 'advice' about who to fuck and who not to fuck, I'd like to thank my parents who guided me through my teenage years of depression, self harm and sexual dysfunction, last but by no means least, I'd like to thank the queers, whores, cock-smokers and predators of the Academy (you know who you are) for voting for me. I love you all!  ❤️ 💗

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Most kind, I couldn't have done it without you, I'd also like to thank Harvey Weinstein for giving me all that 'advice' about who to fuck and who not to fuck, I'd like to thank my parents who guided me through my teenage years of depression, self harm and sexual dysfunction, last but by no means least, I'd like to thank the queers, whores, cock-smokers and predators of the Academy (you know who you are) for voting for me. I love you all!  ❤️ 💗

Time to get back in the fridge I think.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Time to get back in the fridge I think.

The fridge is full of champers, caviar and other free-loaded shit that I picked up from all my other award ceremony shenanigans around the globe, life is just peachy at the mo.

Toodle pip.

• Like 1