CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deportation Flight Protesters

Penny Farthing

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shit! Half term again. 

It looks like we’ve got another razor sharp wit arrived on the corner. He must have just got his first smart phone, or his parents have gone out and left their PC switched on. I hope they come back and find the fire brigade hosing down his barbecued corpse.

12 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Now that brexits through I want every single european to go home, lets kick them all back.

Great. So who the fucks gonna tend to you when you have to go to A&E? Because when I've worked in differing A&Es at least half of those working there are from Europe. You send all Europeans back then the NHS will collapse.

Guest Monaco Slim
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great. So who the fucks gonna tend to you when you have to go to A&E? Because when I've worked in differing A&Es at least half of those working there are from Europe. You send all Europeans back then the NHS will collapse.

We wouldn't need them in the NHS in the first place if there wasn't 300,000+ of them coming every single year breaking the back of the NHS

8 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

We wouldn't need them in the NHS in the first place if there wasn't 300,000+ of them coming every single year breaking the back of the NHS

Agreed. 

I like the cut of your jib, young Slim, so maybe we can start brainstorming on how to put the Great back into Britain. I've got a few ideas, feel free to add to them.

1: The mandatory wearing of a poppy, 365 days a year, at all times, NO EXCUSES. Anyone caught in public without one will receive an on the spot fifty lashes for a first offence, and instant execution for a second.

2: Jeremy Clarkson to immediately become PM with life long dictatorial powers.

3: The English Literature curriculum's reading list to solely consist of The Daily Mail and Playboy magazine.

4: The recriminalisation of the disgusting perversion of homosexuality.

5: No more blacks.

Rule Britannia.

Guest judgetwi
58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

I like the cut of your jib, young Slim, so maybe we can start brainstorming on how to put the Great back into Britain. I've got a few ideas, feel free to add to them.

1: The mandatory wearing of a poppy, 365 days a year, at all times, NO EXCUSES. Anyone caught in public without one will receive an on the spot fifty lashes for a first offence, and instant execution for a second.

3: The English Literature curriculum's reading list to solely consist of The Daily Mail and Playboy magazine.

Rule Britannia.

Ridiculous. Clarkson is a dirty whining remoaner and needs to fuck off to Krautland with the rest of the cunts. Other than that, you’ve got my vote.

Guest Monaco Slim
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

Rule Britannia.

#6 Abolishing welfare

#7 No more ****

#8 Bringing back game of thrones style bastard shaming.

#9 Stop teaching bullshit like dinosaurs, evolution and space in schools, replace with the bible.

On 11/02/2020 at 09:45, White Cunt said:

Why not give those protesters a chance to "adopt" these fuckers and wait for their stabbed & holed carcasses to be rolled into joints and smoked? Then get the cons deported. Two cunts for the price of one riddance. Can't beat the math.

The only way you can beat that Math is if the plane carrying the noir cunts back to bongo bongo land hit a fully fueled Pakistani airlines flight taking off from Birmingham airport that fell from the sky in a huge fireball that engulfed Tipton infants school and all inside.  I’d say that would be + 1 on the Math 

On 17/02/2020 at 00:31, Monumental cunt said:

The only way you can beat that Math is if the plane carrying the noir cunts back to bongo bongo land hit a fully fueled Pakistani airlines flight taking off from Birmingham airport that fell from the sky in a huge fireball that engulfed Tipton infants school and all inside.  I’d say that would be + 1 on the Math 

In jumbo jets.

• 2 weeks later...