CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Clip of this cunt. Mincing about Europe with his "Bradshaw", which I naturally assumed to be a double ended butt-plug, but is actually some dead cunt's train timetable. Dressed like a mildly irritated cottager storming about complaining about the signage, all the while blocking out the horror of Dianne Abbott's chimney sweep's brush head. Can't be a coincidence that every train station in Europe has a public toilet.

16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Clip of this cunt. Mincing about Europe with his "Bradshaw", which I naturally assumed to be a double ended butt-plug, but is actually some dead cunt's train timetable. Dressed like a mildly irritated cottager storming about complaining about the signage, all the while blocking out the horror of Dianne Abbott's chimney sweep's brush head. Can't be a coincidence that every train station in Europe has a public toilet.

Double topic posting? Shall we refer to you as 'Poly-Boro' from now on?

Primary-colour Hackett-wearing cauli-nosed twerp!

Put's me in mind of Dick (ha!) and Julian from Enid Blyton's 'Famous Five', swanning about his first class carriage like a 1930's public school throwback, grinning like a wanking Jap!

You half expect him to be shiteing on about 'sending the scullery maid to the new world for a termination' if we didn't all know he was such a fucking puff!

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Bullshit, never happened.

4 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Was John Wayne there?

10 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Flash name dropping cunt!

13 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Gryff is an oxbridge don so no surprise he's a fucking div. Met a few med students from there. Outside of talking about medicine they were  thicker than whale omelette.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't he top himself? 

Great minds think alike. I just looked it up. He was an alcoholic and had just been fired by ITV. He checked into a booze rehab place and was given those pills that cause you to feel sick if you drink, but he walked out, got pissed and returned. The staff got him back to his room and in bed, and he choked on his own puke in the night. I remember him as a plumber in Auf Weidershein Pet series 2 as well.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Great minds think alike. I just looked it up. He was an alcoholic and had just been fired by ITV. He checked into a booze rehab place and was given those pills that cause you to feel sick if you drink, but he walked out, got pissed and returned. The staff got him back to his room and in bed, and he choked on his own puke in the night. I remember him as a plumber in Auf Weidershein Pet series 2 as well.

At least he choked on his own puke and not someone else's. 

It always amazes me when you read "choked in a pool of his own vomit". Why would you have a pool full of vomit? 

Anyway, got me headphones on listening to the Monkees 'Headquarters' album. With a nice bottle of Southern Comfort for company. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least he choked on his own puke and not someone else's. 

It always amazes me when you read "choked in a pool of his own vomit". Why would you have a pool full of vomit? 

Anyway, got me headphones on listening to the Monkees 'Headquarters' album. With a nice bottle of Southern Comfort for company. 

Peachy. Literally.