CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

Guest President Trump

When American lives are at danger it makes me very fucking angry!

Those dirty Chinese cunts with their virus spreading wet markets.

The most powerful man in the world obviously has options.

Do you round 'em all up, put'em in a field and bomb the bastards or just build a great big fucking wall all around their dirty country.

What do you think?

12 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Do you round 'em all up, put'em in a field and bomb the bastards or just build a great big fucking wall all around their dirty country.

What do you think?

I'm a big fan Donald. Welcome to the corner, you are amongst friends.

Guest President Trump
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm a big fan Donald. Welcome to the corner, you are amongst friends.

I am humbled by your welcome. Thank you my fellow American or one of our friends (Your avatar doesn't look slanty eyed)

33 minutes ago, President Trump said:

What do you think?

I think all politicians are self-serving cunts!

(You did ask)

Guest President Trump
7 minutes ago, Joker said:

I think all politicians are self-serving cunts!

(You did ask)

Welcome my friend.

Of course you are correct.

(Please remove that photo of the evil young one, before I puke all over the thread.)

3 hours ago, President Trump said:

What do you think?

Kenny Everett?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
22 hours ago, President Trump said:

What do you think?

Dear Mr president. I could respect what you say about all the things and people I hate, I even agree with much of it. But taking such advice from someone who looks like they were shaken out of a Tolkein book means I can't take you seriously. 

On 19/02/2020 at 19:14, President Trump said:

What do you think?

Fuck all that shit Mr President. What we all want to know is, can we have a go on Melania when you’re done? Those Eastern European types take anything and never complain. 

Guest President Trump
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck all that shit Mr President. What we all want to know is, can we have a go on Melania when you’re done? Those Eastern European types take anything and never complain. 

This is as close as you will get to the first lady

https://www.ibtimes.com/melania-trump-shock-flotus-grateful-accept-woman-distinction-award-amid-doubts-2925873

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Good point.... I’m a bit queezy about boiling dogs alive.

On a serious note, if I was walking past a restaurant where a chef was beating a puppy to death for some emotionless slope to eat. The things I would do to every cunt in the restaurant would make international headlines. Sick bastards.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note, if I was walking past a restaurant where a chef was beating a puppy to death for some emotionless slope to eat. The things I would do to every cunt in the restaurant would make international headlines. Sick bastards.

Yes, but unless you are skulking around the back alleys like a furtive peeping tom, you are never going to see that. It’s about as likely as Katie Price becoming a nun or Pansy boy getting a gig with  Eric Clapton’s backing band.

P.S. Or Ratscum joining Friends of Israel.

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yes, but unless you are skulking around the back alleys like a furtive peeping tom, you are never going to see that. It’s about as likely as Katie Price becoming a nun or Pansy boy getting a gig with  Eric Clapton’s backing band.

People have seen it and done nothing more than bleat about it on the internet. I don't understand how anyone can witness innocent animals being frightened, beaten and killed, and not intervene. Sickening.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Be happy for me jewdz baby..i hope one day you find happiness..probably when they're shovin ya into the crem in yer press board coffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People have seen it and done nothing more than bleat about it on the internet. I don't understand how anyone can witness innocent animals being frightened, beaten and killed, and not intervene. Sickening.

Indeed. But I would question “bleating” cunts on the internet claiming to have witnessed such things. You may be familiar with the phrase “bullshit, never happened”.

By the way, have I ever mentioned my enormous winkle?

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Be happy for me jewdz baby..i hope one day you find happiness..probably when they're shovin ya into the crem in yer press board coffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Good evening Panz. Looks like you lot are in for a bit of what we had to put up with for 3 years. Politicians that no real majority in the country wants to govern, going to spend months squabbling over who gets their hands on the cookie jar.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. But I would question “bleating” cunts on the internet claiming to have witnessed such things. You may be familiar with the phrase “bullshit, never happened”.

By the way, have I ever mentioned my enormous winkle?

Judge can you let Major Cunt go now please. You must have had your fun with him by now.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I notice things are kicking off a bit more in the East Jewdy. Bullying holocaust deniers will look like cake walk compared to what's coming.

Harry and Meghan are better out of it.

🍄