CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I notice things are kicking off a bit more in the East Jewdy. Bullying holocaust deniers will look like cake walk compared to what's coming.

Harry and Meghan are better out of it.

🍄

The Arab-Israeli problem has got fuck all to do with you Herr Oberst.

Just get on with polishing those boots and let’s have a little less lip out of you.

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Be happy for me jewdz baby..i hope one day you find happiness..probably when they're shovin ya into the crem in yer press board coffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’d love to be happy for you Pansy boy but the remoaners are the sworn enemies of my blood.

Not too late for you to recant though Pansy. But don’t expect me  to send you any presents other than a load of Booshka Booshkas.

The “refugees” and “asylum seekers” you are already familiar with. 🇬🇧😁

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People have seen it and done nothing more than bleat about it on the internet. I don't understand how anyone can witness innocent animals being frightened, beaten and killed, and not intervene. Sickening.

Thing is, if you did, you'd find yourself up against a few cleaver wielding yellow cooks. Unless you're Jackie Chan in a carefully choreographed martial arts film, you'll be served with oyster sauce on the following evenings menu. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, if you did you'd find yourself up against a few cleaver wielding yellow cooks. Unless you're Jackie Chan in a carefully choreographed martial arts film, you'll be served with oyster sauce on the following evenings menu. 

They don't all really do martial arts. 

Racist.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’d love to be happy for you Pansy boy but the remoaners are the sworn enemies of my blood.

Not too late for you to recant though Pansy. But don’t expect me  to send you any presents other than a load of Booshka Booshkas.

The “refugees” and “asylum seekers” you are already familiar with. 🇬🇧😁

From what i can see and what appears here ..yer problems dont seem to stem from fresh off the boat browns..but rather third n fourth generation people of colour and different faiths ..just sayin izall 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

And, jewdy baby..ifn ya think that Brexit will solve yer perceived immigration dilemma i think ya should prepare to be disappointed..again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

There’s no dilemma Pansy boy, it’s a betrayal. Brexit has exposed the traitors within, like cockroaches suddenly blinded by the light. Now we know who they are and there’s nowhere to hide. Unlike your pathetic mob we won’t be dragged back to the polling station to vote away our country to the fascists in Brussels. 

NB. the polling station is the one without the trains. 🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s no dilemma Pansy boy, it’s a betrayal. Brexit has exposed the traitors within, like cockroaches suddenly blinded by the light. Now we know who they are and there’s nowhere to hide. Unlike your pathetic mob we won’t be dragged back to the polling station to vote away our country to the fascists in Brussels. 

NB. the polling station is the one without the trains. 🇬🇧

48% is a rather large amount of traitors jewdz baby..yer gonna need an awful lotta lights.. why with a percentage like that the traitors could be and probably are yer workmates n ...gasp..yer nearest n dearest...seen yer man dave from the brit awards..he seems to think ya'll hate him even though hes british but doesnt sound like he is 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck all that shit Mr President. What we all want to know is, can we have a go on Melania when you’re done? Those Eastern European types take anything and never complain. 

19 hours ago, President Trump said:

While we're at it, when those 2 Russian prostitutes where pissing all over you did you know that mirror was 2 way and some FSB cunts were filming it?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

48% is a rather large amount of traitors jewdz baby..yer gonna need an awful lotta lights.. why with a percentage like that the traitors could be and probably are yer workmates n ...gasp..yer nearest n dearest...seen yer man dave from the brit awards..he seems to think ya'll hate him even though hes british but doesnt sound like he is 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

(1) 48% was a long time ago Pansy boy. People have observed the quisling behaviour of our MPs, the BBC and the arsecrawling slebs and voted accordingly on Dec 12th.

(2) Why would a grown man, with a brain and a life, be watching, or have any interest in the fucking Brit awards still less what any cunt appearing on it thinks about anything?

(3) Not your fucking country so keep your big nose out of it. We’ve had enough of fucking foreigners telling us what to do. Don’t need their opinions.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The "48%" weren't traitors, just voters who were entitled to vote Remain. I'm sure they voted honourably and with the best of intentions. The traitors were the band of people within politics and the media who conspired the frustrate the will of the majority and they nearly got away with it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The "48%" weren't traitors, just voters who were entitled to vote Remain. I'm sure they voted honourably and with the best of intentions. The traitors were the band of people within politics and the media who conspired the frustrate the will of the majority and they nearly got away with it. 

According to the jewdz baby they are remoaners n traitiors..and maybe the saboteurs n traitors could see somthin the jewdz n his narrow field of vision couldnt..dunno..we'll just have to see 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Dave is a grade A cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

According to the jewdz baby they are remoaners n traitiors..and maybe the saboteurs n traitors could see somthin the jewdz n his narrow field of vision couldnt..dunno..we'll just have to see 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You been reading the Guardian again Pansy boy? That would explain the libtard cliches, not to mention your appalling spelling.

Guest President Trump
22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

While we're at it, when those 2 Russian prostitutes where pissing all over you did you know that mirror was 2 way and some FSB cunts were filming it?

I wouldn't piss on you, even if you were on fire.