CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

9 hours ago, President Trump said:

I wouldn't piss on you, even if you were on fire.

Good darts "the don", you'll fit in well here

Im guessing the lovely Melania has a cod slot tighter than a ducks arse if is only been subjected to your angry inch?

Bring her along to the next CC piss up (the dolphin, old Pompey, date yet TBC) and we'll find out. Baggsy not after @Eddie or it'll be like chucking a cocktail sausage into a wheelie bin

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whatever, it's all the same bigoted inbreed cunts up every road there

I hope a funnel web or red bellied black bites you on the bèllend

Loving your commitment to accuracy Stubbs. Pretty much middle of the bell curve for The Corner. Lipstick on the Glans is generally a good anti-spider device, as well as being the title of the best album ZZ Top never recorded. It’s snakes you have to watch for here. Dugites are nasty bastards, I squashed one on my bike the other day. 

44 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dangerously ignorant 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dangerously stupid to get so wound up at my blatant and successful attempt to trigger you. Dick head

Says 'laid-back, backdoor-ploughing, top o' the morning to ye' Pansy Baby. Laffin'.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dangerously stupid to get so wound up at my blatant and successful attempt to trigger you. Dick head

ps the boys in green did well on Sunday. My 5 year old girls touch rugby team have arranged a fixture with them 

Ive seen all i need to know as to what kind of a bore you are stubberz baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

New York times are reporting that the virus may have been a man mad, coronavirus escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. The Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.” 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

New York times are reporting that the virus may have been a man mad, coronavirus escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. The Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.” 

Here’s the New York POST (a very different organ) espousing, in a rather backhand “we heard this story, it’s probably false” way, the bullshit tinfoil-hat theory this was man-made (just like cancer, HIV, Ebola,);

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

And here’s Harvard Medical School denouncing the same shit three weeks ago; 

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/be-careful-where-you-get-your-news-about-coronavirus-2020020118801

Please check your facts Eddie, or you look like an arse. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here’s the New York POST (a very different organ) espousing, in a rather backhand “we heard this story, it’s probably false” way, the bullshit tinfoil-hat theory this was man-made (just like cancer, HIV, Ebola,);

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

And here’s Harvard Medical School denouncing the same shit three weeks ago; 

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/be-careful-where-you-get-your-news-about-coronavirus-2020020118801

Please check your facts Eddie, or you look like an arse. 

oh  my God no, i look like an arse on a web site called cunts corner, the shame....